Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

check the beybladechannel and can i haeva reply please other wise it'll be made
Is the Super Attack Stadium legit for test purposes?
No.
(Jan. 05, 2011  9:52 PM)BakaPhoenix Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  9:47 PM)LaLaDannyxP Wrote: Could you explain the sliding shot to me and how to execute the launch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4

This video explain it very clearly

Does this shot require a certain stadium to execute the shot?
Sliding shoot works in every stadium to my knowledge, Even in Hasbro Stadiums. I'm able to do it in the Super Vortex stadium
Sorry for the double post.

Does the Takara Tomy Burn Wheel (You know with Burn Stamped on it) perform different then the Hasbro one which does not have Burn stamped on it
(Jan. 05, 2011  11:32 PM)Zeox Wrote: Sorry for the double post.

Does the Takara Tomy Burn Wheel (You know with Burn Stamped on it) perform different then the Hasbro one which does not have Burn stamped on it
Takara Tomy Burn Is Better hasbro is not that good as takara burn wheel
(Jan. 05, 2011  9:39 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: no gemious

Um, no. Gill is worse. Stop giving out awful/false answers.
hey i have a question how to i get the full power of the rf ( hasbro ) i have the string launcher, grip, a good stadium ( the supper vortex stadium it is good and the l-drago stadium ) and i am working on the sliding shoot actualy i have almost masterd the sliding shoot i dont know how to do the banking ( i dont even know how it looks like ) and thats it no one and i mean no one can beat eagle only scorpio can pegasis dose not win alot and why is that i mean his rf is the same size and everything can someone help me please thanks you
Don't use a Hasbro stadium.
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:55 AM)narutoash1 Wrote: hey i have a question how to i get the full power of the rf ( hasbro ) i have the string launcher, grip, a good stadium ( the supper vortex stadium it is good and the l-drago stadium ) and i am working on the sliding shoot actualy i have almost masterd the sliding shoot i dont know how to do the banking ( i dont even know how it looks like ) and thats it no one and i mean no one can beat eagle only scorpio can pegasis dose not win alot and why is that i mean his rf is the same size and everything can someone help me please thanks you

watch this, it talks about sliding shoot, but also banking in there Wink
if u were to find a way to fit a final clutch EG into a BMF track, would it mean that when the bey tumbles, it would pop back up? if it would would ED145 work as the track? thanks
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:58 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:55 AM)narutoash1 Wrote: hey i have a question how to i get the full power of the rf ( hasbro ) i have the string launcher, grip, a good stadium ( the supper vortex stadium it is good and the l-drago stadium ) and i am working on the sliding shoot actualy i have almost masterd the sliding shoot i dont know how to do the banking ( i dont even know how it looks like ) and thats it no one and i mean no one can beat eagle only scorpio can pegasis dose not win alot and why is that i mean his rf is the same size and everything can someone help me please thanks you

i did thats how i heard of banking but it only shows the handtilt thing not how it looks like and i have metal faces but they dont work please help me
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:58 AM)beytourneyking Wrote: if u were to find a way to fit a final clutch EG into a BMF track, would it mean that when the bey tumbles, it would pop back up? if it would would ED145 work as the track? thanks

what the hades? you couldn't even fit it in even with 230!
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:58 AM)beytourneyking Wrote: if u were to find a way to fit a final clutch EG into a BMF track, would it mean that when the bey tumbles, it would pop back up? if it would would ED145 work as the track? thanks

Illegal, I think.
(Jan. 06, 2011  3:01 AM)narutoash1 Wrote:

i did thats how i heard of banking but it only shows the handtilt thing not how it looks like and i have metal faces but they dont work please help me

Wear RF down a bit.

?Unhappy? anyway it might not help but read this
(Jan. 06, 2011  3:02 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:

Illegal, I think.

Wear RF down a bit.
it dose not wear down i mean i have had it for 4 months now and it only wore down abit on the side and thats it. if you want since i have 2 rfs 1 unused and the one i use i could post a pic of them and you see for your self again i just whant to make pegasis stronger
(Jan. 06, 2011  3:04 AM)tman14 Wrote:

?Unhappy? anyway it might not help but read this
umm isnt that the sliding shoot in a way????
what is a really powerful way of launching
What tips can you use to do the sliding shot?
Is there any way I can prevent or slow or stop my Bey's paint from chipping? I got got a Hell Kerbecs and it looks so nice I don't want to battle it because the beautiful gold paint will turn to an ugly grey.
@?uestion- I'm assuming you mean the metal system l drago, and you should change the bottom to WF.

Jdoub- go on beywiki, but really, there isn't going to be a humungous difference, basically sliding shoot and banking are going to make the biggest difference.

LaLaDannyxP- You can do it with any flat bottom, but plastic flat bottoms can't retain a flower pattern too well, rubber flat bottoms will have a proper flower pattern, with enough practice.

Edit:
Viper- no there isn't, except for not using it, Tongue_out
(Jan. 06, 2011  3:32 AM)?uestion Wrote: is l drago 100wd a effective combo?
I think L Drago does not go well with WD, so no.

Jdoub Wrote:what is a really powerful way of launching
Just pull as hard as you can ...

LaLaDannyxP Wrote:What tips can you use to do the sliding shot?
Mostly flat tips, preferably ones made of rubber.

Viper Wrote:Is there any way I can prevent or slow or stop my Bey's paint from chipping? I got got a Hell Kerbecs and it looks so nice I don't want to battle it because the beautiful gold paint will turn to an ugly grey.
People sometimes advise putting clear nail polish on the Metal Wheelm which I am not certain is legal ...
^ but i heard..something about spin stealing,stablizing, etc etc.. does any1 have the link for that article?