Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

For a gattyaki, you'd want to make a heavy and large bey.
ok this is just a random question and all but why dose kyoya go to africa and what has heppend to benkei and isnt sagitario fixed in season 2?
(Jan. 05, 2011  3:59 AM)momiji manju Wrote: For a gattyaki, you'd want to make a heavy and large bey.

With high attack. It needs to be able to force the opponent out.
(Jan. 05, 2011  4:31 AM)narutoash1 Wrote: ok this is just a random question and all but why dose kyoya go to africa and what has heppend to benkei and isnt sagitario fixed in season 2?

This belongs in the Manga and Anime Random Thoughts.
On the topic of customization do the energy rings play a major part on the spin of a bey? I tried searching for an answer but yeah no worky. Thanks for the assist.
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:23 AM)HolyAngelX Wrote: On the topic of customization do the energy rings play a major part on the spin of a bey? I tried searching for an answer but yeah no worky. Thanks for the assist.

For attack and defense types it can be the deciding factor in a match. Bull is the best choice for both, and Aquarrio is also good for defense.
Forwhatever reason my post isn't showing up so I can't edit it, but I meant to say Defense and Stamina types.
It does on stamina+defence+destibilizers, but not so much on attack types.

Edit: beaten. Unhappy

BTW, Can a TT CS be used in attack customs?
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:32 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Can a TT CS be used in attack customs?
Apparently some CS's move in a very aggressive pattern and can be considered top tier for attack.
Guess im not lucky then... Tired
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:35 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Guess im not lucky then... Tired

If your's is not aggressive it can still be used as a top tier defense bottom, only outclassed (slightly) by RS.
How do I become a Veteran? The in-ability to post in the advanced section is driving me I N S A N E.
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:47 AM)Viper Wrote: How do I become a Veteran? The in-ability to post in the advanced section is driving me I N S A N E.

Post accurate and reliable information. Contribute a new top tier combo. Do lots of good parts testing.
Thanks. *Throws nacho's out the window and scrambles to Beyblade arena* On it.
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:37 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:35 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Guess im not lucky then... Tired

If your's is not aggressive it can still be used as a top tier defense bottom, only outclassed (slightly) by RS.

*sobs* no attack types, except me! *sobs*
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:47 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:47 AM)Viper Wrote: How do I become a Veteran? The in-ability to post in the advanced section is driving me I N S A N E.

Post accurate and reliable information. Contribute a new top tier combo. Do lots of good parts testing.
Seriously? This goes in the "Questions about the WBO"
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:59 AM)littlechipz Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:47 AM)Evan Wrote:

Seriously? This goes in the "Questions about the WBO"

Forgot to mention that, I'm sorry.

Have we learned a release date for Basalt Horogium?
(Jan. 05, 2011  6:00 AM)Evan Wrote: Have we learned a release date for Basalt Horogium?
Release dates are always in the first post of the release's topic ...
whats better rock giraffe or gravity perseus
And
ray gil or ray unicorno
rock giraffe and ray unicorno are better
what is the best out box defense type beyblade
Gravity Perseus is marvels better than Rock Giraffe, now that BW is severely outclassed.

HellKerbecs99: It would probably be Rock Giraffe, but out of the box, it's severely outclassed.
Is BS(New MINT, Just took it out of box), for WB (old, used, but still is round) a good trade, I am getting WB and giving BS?
(Jan. 05, 2011  11:41 AM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Is BS(New MINT, Just took it out of box), for WB (old, used, but still is round) a good trade, I am getting WB and giving BS?

Yes, BS is terrible unless it's the only stamina bottom you have. RS and CS are much better bottoms for defense than WB though.
Which either of the combo's is the best for Meteo L-Drago? Also how do i know about the 2 modes of Meteo L-Drago?

MF Meteo L-Drago 100RF
MF Meteo L-Drago 100WD
Meteo L-Drago CH120WD
Meteo L-Drago 100WD

or is there any better combo for meteo?
multi hit mode is when the gold teeth is protruding ,assault mode is when the silver is protruding