Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 04, 2011  12:49 PM)Flame Lion Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  12:24 PM)aquila112 Wrote: earth mold 1 is better for stamina
there needs no video to prove it
earth both are same shape
mold 1 is lighter so is having better stamina

weight on outside is better.. you have too understand that heavier better for stamina... learn flywheel effect.. the metal wheels have the weight focused on the outside...

Mind telling us what the "flywheel effect" is?
That is true but there is no mistaking it, Earth Mold 1 is better for stamina.

Hmm, how would MF-H LL Drago CH120R2F compare to Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F?
then burns weight is focused on the outside
and why does earth mold 1 defeats it
cos it has zero recoil
some people on ebay are selling vulcan horesus for pretty cheap despite its rarity and power, are they trustworthy?
show the link can i look if it is fake
It's probably real, but is it cheaper than dimsum's price of $30 shipped ? O:
Can I use BS for defense? Or will someone sell me RS/RSF or CS?
bs i one of the worse for defence y not use wb or even wd or at the least es/sd/or d but dont use bs/s/ms
How to prevent Gravity Perseus' paint to chip? Sorry if this is already asked.
(Jan. 04, 2011  1:53 PM)aquila112 Wrote: bs i one of the worse for defence y not use wb or even wd or at the least es/sd/or d but dont use bs/s/ms
Okay, Um so can I use D? I wanted to use D for Stamina, Maybe I should trade bs for a WB.... hmmmmm
nothing u can do i think
and u could dye it so that the paint stays permanently
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:02 PM)RedRivers Wrote: How to prevent Gravity Perseus' paint to chip? Sorry if this is already asked.

Well, I asked this question once, and the answer was There is no way, Except Not battling at all
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:03 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  1:53 PM)aquila112 Wrote: bs i one of the worse for defence y not use wb or even wd or at the least es/sd/or d but dont use bs/s/ms
Okay, Um so can I use D? I wanted to use D for Stamina, Maybe I should trade bs for a WB.... hmmmmm

trade bs for a wb u get better tip
y not buy a cs/rsf/rs
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:04 PM)aquila112 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:03 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote:

trade bs for a wb u get better tip
y not buy a cs/rsf/rs

Can't buy the whole bey, Looking for someone to sell either one of those bottoms
What if I put clear nail polish over it? I heard it works.
Nope, and thats illegal.
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:09 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Nope, and thats illegal.

you still selling me RSF?

Dang it, does anybody know how Drigergt prevents his?
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:11 PM)RedRivers Wrote:

Dang it, does anybody know how Drigergt prevents his?
Um... He doesn't
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:11 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: you still selling me RSF?
Discuss this in PMs, don't get off topic.
It seems like he does, but I don't know for sure. I don't ever see chips of paint on his Beyblades.
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:17 PM)RedRivers Wrote: It seems like he does, but I don't know for sure. I don't ever see chips of paint on his Beyblades.
The paint on his Beys do chip.

Just look at the Vulcan Wheel at the start of this video.
Oh okay, thanks Diamond!
hey guys i would like to give some use to my PTW doing some 4 way matches but the tips are always getting dirty after a match... what i do?
another question: how i beat top-tier attack with top-tier stamina? there must be a way.. anyone knows?
You USe a defence type. Stamina types have a difficult time defeating attack types because they can be easily knocked out of the stadium.