Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I think that the booster leone actualy has use in attack, but correct me if I am wrong.
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:55 AM)Viper Wrote: Okay I'm getting a lot of different answers here.
Leone would be the best choice, not Rock Leone, and Counter Leone is rubbish.
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:57 AM)playtoomuch Wrote: Hi everyone. I'm new here and i have a question

My brother got a dark gasher and another beyblade for his birthday. He wasn't interested in dark gasher's height change gimmick until recently and right there is the problem. Me and my brother both pull it out, lock it, and launched it with 85% - 90% going RIGHT BACK IN UNLOCK. We check it every time to see that it's lock and still goes back in 120 height. help

Yes, my hasbro ch120 does this as well. But the taker Tony version (at least the one I have used) has no problem with this.
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:57 AM)playtoomuch Wrote: Hi everyone. I'm new here and i have a question

My brother got a dark gasher and another beyblade for his birthday. He wasn't interested in dark gasher's height change gimmick until recently and right there is the problem. Me and my brother both pull it out, lock it, and launched it with 85% - 90% going RIGHT BACK IN UNLOCK. We check it every time to see that it's lock and still goes back in 120 height. help
Yeah, my hasbro ch120 does the same thing. But my taker Tony ch120 that I have used has no problem with this, and it never happens.
could you guys help out a young beyblade fan by checking out my blog and giving me feed back and commnets or any other information i love beyblade and would really like other beyblade fans to look at my blog. www.thebeyworld.blogspot.com
(Jan. 04, 2011  5:07 AM)thebeyworldblog Wrote: could you guys help out a young beyblade fan by checking out my blog and giving me feed back and commnets or any other information i love beyblade and would really like other beyblade fans to look at my blog. www.thebeyworld.blogspot.com

*sigh* This belongs nowhere. It should go in your sig at the most.
(Jan. 04, 2011  5:01 AM)Wraith Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:55 AM)Viper Wrote: Okay I'm getting a lot of different answers here.
Leone would be the best choice, not Rock Leone, and Counter Leone is rubbish.
There is more than one form of Leone. Tired
Who is the most active most experienced/knowledgeable user in all of WBO?
what is a destabilizer ...? and what are they good for...?
(Jan. 04, 2011  5:15 AM)?uestion Wrote: what is a destabilizer ...? and what are they good for...?
Check this out: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Destabil...#pid490812
(Jan. 04, 2011  5:12 AM)Viper Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  5:01 AM)Wraith Wrote: Leone would be the best choice, not Rock Leone, and Counter Leone is rubbish.
There is more than one form of Leone. Tired
Who is the most active most experienced/knowledgeable user in all of WBO?
Booster, because of the Bottom and Track.
And the most experienced, me Tongue_out
Seriously, one of the Advanced Members.
is there any diffrence between the normal grip launchers and the 3 segmant grip launchers?
LRF=Left Rubber Flat correct? Is this included in the metro ldrago reshuffle set? If not what does it come with?
No, except for the Card holder and the bey pointer thing. If you don't live in Japan, get the Launcher Grip because you can use the Angle Compass and stuff.
How do I get someone to make me a sig?
what is the best uncostomized beyblade in a Hasbro stadium?
Earth Eagle 145WD. :L
This is so true, earth eagle is my favorite bey. Smile
Actually I would say earth Virgo. It beats earth eagle in stamina and defense. At least from personal experience. But earth eagle is also very beastly in a hasbro stadium Smile
What is upper attack and smash attack and force attack?
(Jan. 04, 2011  8:44 AM)challenger153 Wrote: What is upper attack and smash attack and force attack?

Here http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...per_Attack

Here http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ash_Attack

And... Force attack? maybe force smash http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...orce_Smash

Almost everything at the Beywiki. Look around it.
On beybladebattles.com what are the little meadals? I just got one and it won't tell me what its for or how I got it. It looks like a small gold sheild.
(Jan. 04, 2011  12:01 PM)NightWolf Wrote: On beybladebattles.com what are the little meadals? I just got one and it won't tell me what its for or how I got it. It looks like a small gold sheild.

I think this thread is for questions regarding the actual beyblade hobby and not beybladebattles.com which is in no way affiliated with WBO.
(Jan. 04, 2011  8:44 AM)challenger153 Wrote: What is upper attack and smash attack and force attack?

All attacks are the same - it all boils down to the direction of particle collision - these names are just a simplification of elastic/inelastic collision in a given vector.
(Jan. 04, 2011  12:01 PM)NightWolf Wrote: On beybladebattles.com what are the little meadals? I just got one and it won't tell me what its for or how I got it. It looks like a small gold sheild.

lol that´s a good question..
can somebody tell me what Earth Mold is better for stamina and where are the tests that prove your point please? I KNOW.. BIG QUESTION...
earth mold 1 is better for stamina
there needs no video to prove it
earth both are same shape
mold 1 is lighter so is having better stamina

when your level 3 or 4 cant remember i donnt like the site i use beypointer
is the light launcher 2 like beylauncher?
(Jan. 04, 2011  12:24 PM)aquila112 Wrote: earth mold 1 is better for stamina
there needs no video to prove it
earth both are same shape
mold 1 is lighter so is having better stamina

weight on outside is better.. you have too understand that heavier better for stamina... learn flywheel effect.. the metal wheels have the weight focused on the outside...