Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

[/quote]Unless you find other members in Mumbai, we really would not know. You are the one who lives there, not us.[/quote]

Um, Okay i will see what i can do.
(Jan. 03, 2011  5:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  5:30 PM)Dragon Blader Wrote: Argh... I said i did checked..so please do not say that again Unhappy
Unless you find other members in Mumbai, we really would not know. You are the one who lives there, not us.

Um. Ok i will see what i can do.
Hey guys, I really want a tt attack stadium. I would like an alternative though, if I can't find one at a decent price. What are you guys thoughts on the tt standard stadium....its like my plan b?
can someone get me a banner.PLEASE.
(Jan. 03, 2011  7:52 PM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: Hey guys, I really want a tt attack stadium. I would like an alternative though, if I can't find one at a decent price. What are you guys thoughts on the tt standard stadium....its like my plan b?

try getting l-drago stadium.
difference between hasbro's PTW stadium and the max stampede?
I trying to get a TAKARA stadium, buying a hasbro stadium would be wasting my money.
(Jan. 03, 2011  8:05 PM)?uestion Wrote: difference between hasbro's PTW stadium and the max stampede?

Max Stampede is far superior. It is more fair for attack types than any other Hasbro stadium
Anyone have an answer to my question?
(Jan. 03, 2011  8:14 PM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: Anyone have an answer to my question?

the bb-10 offensive bey stadium

now can someone answer my request.
You must not have read my question... I need an alternative to that because of my price range. I need info on what people think about the tt standard stadium...
google it, and maby you should get more money
That that would seem pretty easy, but im asking members of the WBO who have used it with genuine experience for info.
BeyMaster-Jay: Sadly that is the only fair stadium at the moment. There are others which you could get but they aren't as good as the mfb attack stadium.
MFB Wide Square stadium is fun for more than two beys in the stadium at once but is not legal in WBO play and the HMS Tornado Attack stadium is really good, but because of how rare and sough out it is, its quit expensive and hard to find.

Bladerg: Wrong topic..
Ive heard some things about WD being better than SD for stamina. Is this true?
what is the best mfb defense beyblade
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Earth Bull/Aquario C145/GB145 RS/RSF/CS
Hey,
just asking here just incase Wink

Is it appropriate to ask about buying a DVD of the Beyblade series in the Beymarket topic?

Thanks

Iwein Smile
(Jan. 03, 2011  8:55 PM)Medz Wrote: Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Earth Bull/Aquario C145/GB145 RS/RSF/CS

I think 230 would be good too, seeing as how it cancels out low Track Attack types.
Is there A Thing Called Smash Hit Counter? or Smash Force Counter?
Okay, I'm getting the Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Set, and I was wondering what I should use to make an attack combo. I have the three clear wheels to choose from and am at a loss as to which one is the best in terms of attack. I was thinking of using the green one (I don't know the proper name). I was gonna use RF but I dont know which track to use.

Which clear wheel/track should I use for an attack combo?
i know this is not a real stadium but is it good for my little cousin who realy wants one?? he is serious about playing but i dont have enough to buy an attack stadium. if this is not a good enough stadium to practice can u guys tell me a better buy that is 30 dollars or lower?? please help. his birthday is next week and i dont have the time to get more money. thank you!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...415599524b
Hello my question is,"My friend has an old beyblade that on the bit chip it says 49mHz, what kind of beyblade is it?"

- Thank who ever answer my question.
I would think either an electronic Bey or an RC Bey since it say mHz which stands for mega Hurtz......
itsa RC Beyblade Radio Contolled i think...there was Dranzer V2 and Dragoon V2 i think....
I think its part of Draciel Google it