Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 06, 2008  6:45 PM)SexyMichael Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  6:02 PM)Xeno Wrote: What uses can Voltaic Ape's AR be used for?

If I remember correctly, some people used to use it for high spin rate smash or something.

It really doesn't have any serious uses though.

ok thank you.
Yeah most people buy Voltaic Ape for its blade base and support parts.

They're more useful than the AR.
80% of the time when I pull the ripcord, even when perfectly straight it makes a horrible grinding sound and the blade has got about half the amount of spin it should have. Anyone know what's causing this? It's been baffling me for ages!
(Aug. 06, 2008  7:45 PM)Seldia Wrote: 80% of the time when I pull the ripcord, even when perfectly straight it makes a horrible grinding sound and the blade has got about half the amount of spin it should have. Anyone know what's causing this? It's been baffling me for ages!

Sounds like the shooter itself is broken.
Damnit. I only have one left, other than that that's right spin Pinching_eyes_2 Also, Brad, did you get my PM?
(Aug. 06, 2008  7:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  7:45 PM)Seldia Wrote: 80% of the time when I pull the ripcord, even when perfectly straight it makes a horrible grinding sound and the blade has got about half the amount of spin it should have. Anyone know what's causing this? It's been baffling me for ages!

Sounds like the shooter itself is broken.

Yeah, I just got this problem today. Has the shooter ever not released the Beyblade as soon as the winder is pulled? Usually, Shooters that are broken will spin even after the mechanism should've locked.

Question: Is Flash Leopard 2 really unbalanced when uncustomized, or is mine just a misproduction?
(Aug. 06, 2008  8:09 PM)Grey Wrote: Question: Is Flash Leopard 2 really unbalanced when uncustomized, or is mine just a misproduction?

Nope, FL2 is just a horrible beyblade all around.
It still works, but something funny is happening to the ripchord. Usually when it doesn't release the beyblade at all the spring on the shutter has broken or the clip inside the teeth has snapped- this feels different Unhappy
(Aug. 06, 2008  8:07 PM)Seldia Wrote: Damnit. I only have one left, other than that that's right spin >.< Also, Brad, did you get my PM?

Yes, please give me a bit of time to respond.
My bad, was just making sure you got it, sorry
(Aug. 06, 2008  8:11 PM)Seldia Wrote: It still works, but something funny is happening to the ripchord. Usually when it doesn't release the beyblade at all the spring on the shutter has broken or the clip inside the teeth has snapped- this feels different Unhappy

When you shoot, do you pull the launcher straight back, or to the side? Is it possible that the teeth on the winder are catching against the side of the shooter? This happens to me a lot when I try new shooting techniques.
I did look out for that, but as far as I could see there was no friction between the chord and the side of the launcher Unhappy
(Aug. 06, 2008  8:19 PM)Seldia Wrote: I did look out for that, but as far as I could see there was no friction between the chord and the side of the launcher Unhappy

Then, unless your ripcord/winder is damaged, it's your launcher. It's probably busted.
What do the metal balls do on the draciel shield?
When u first launch it, u have a high Spin speed, which make the balls go to the outside of the slots they are in, increasing balance, and thus increasing defence. When your speed dies down they go to the middle of your beyblade, which increases Spin time. Ill give u a link (its the same concept in the base) http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Draciel...l_Defenser
You can also put an extra 2 metal balls in the slots to increase weight for defensive purposes.
Yah if u have 2 balls to each slot, it increases Spin time AND defence. Also explained on the page (It also increases weight, which increases the defence MORE)
(Aug. 05, 2008  9:12 PM)Sasch Wrote: Do the plastic pieces on your magnet WD's hold on to it? I have three now (1 magnet WD pack and one from Dragoon V2) and the plastic pieces of all three went off flying through the room after the first launch, before the blade had even touched the stadium. Did that ever happen to you?
Also, I know it's illegal, but I'm definitely going to glue the plastic pieces to them. I'm just gonna tell everyone that battles me that they're glued so they will decide if it's ok to them.

Now, anyone?
It's never happened to me, but I never used them much.
One of mine has, but the other seems fine. Also, who cares if u glue them on? theyre already illegal (Broken). i dont see any reason not to. WD dont break too often anyways, so it wouldnt provide THAT much of an advantage.
Oh my, I must really suck at launching or something because I just lost a battle with my Wolborh IV agaisn't my friends' Rock Bison(and no, he isn't Rick Anderson). Rock Bison is terrible, ugh, what is the likely hood of me losing with Wolborg IV agaisn't that? Probably 0. Ugh.
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:39 PM)Gotruto Wrote: Trangle wing is good for Left Spin Upper Attack, it should if u make your beyblade Left-Spin
It's not that triangle wing is good for left spin attack; but triangle wing works decently both ways, while Upper Dragoon works much better in right than left. It's better than triangle wing for right, but worse for left.
Oh, i just read the article, it just said it was the best for Left Spin Upper Attack, so it would most likely be the best replacement for Upper Dragoon
can someone please tell me where i can find the random booster 8 set? i thot there was just 2
Is zeus's AR/SR/SG/EG any good?