Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 02, 2011  10:38 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Can M145 be used decently if you move the tip perfectly in the middle?
I tried Earth Eagle M145WB and it outspan Rock aquario (Green wheel) (I'm using a hasbro stadium, and not much can beat my aquario in it) so I would think if it's put it the middle it can be used somewhat decently.
Hmm, why don't you just test it against Top-Teir Combo's and find out? Although, it's probably not gonna be very decent at all.
*makes a fart noise with this tounge* I don't actually know any top tier combos for hasbro stadiums.
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:43 PM)Omega12 Wrote: *makes a fart noise with this tounge* I don't actually know any top tier combos for hasbro stadiums.

There is a quite large discussion going on about top tiers in hasbro stadiums in the customization section.
Indeed, but the Tier Stamina's should stay the same.
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:45 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:43 PM)Omega12 Wrote: *makes a fart noise with this tounge* I don't actually know any top tier combos for hasbro stadiums.

There is a quite large discussion going on about top tiers in hasbro stadiums in the customization section.

Nothing has been decided as far as Top tier combos though.
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:46 PM)Omega12 Wrote:

I think stamina types aren't going to change much with Hasbro stadiums, so Earth\Burn Bull 145\100 WD\SD is probably going to be the top tier stamina still.
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:50 PM)Evan Wrote:

I think stamina types aren't going to change much with Hasbro stadiums, so Earth\Burn Bull 145\100 WD\SD is probably going to be the top tier stamina still.
Guess I answered my own question through testing.
Yes.
I made a combo that was able to beat what is one of the best combos in hasbro stadiums so far (only 2 tests were done, but this is promising)
EDIT: Yes the combo uses M145
Which MF-2 custom (MF-F, MF-L, MF-M, MF-H) would weigh the same or the closest to a normal MF?
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:11 PM)Omega12 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:50 PM)Evan Wrote:

Guess I answered my own question through testing.
Yes.
I made a combo that was able to beat what is one of the best combos in hasbro stadiums so far (only 2 tests were done, but this is promising)

hmm my stamina combo beat earth bull 145wd and earth bull 100wd
i think it might go to be a hasbro top tier <- this is super offtopic and should go to the hasbro stadium testing forum or pms
you know the middle bump on the super attack staduim can you somewhat push it down
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:15 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: you know the middle bump on the super attack staduim can you somewhat push it down

im pretty sure thats illegal
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:18 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:15 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: you know the middle bump on the super attack staduim can you somewhat push it down

im pretty sure thats illegal

yeah but i just want to use it like an attack staduim
that will not make it like an attack stadium
Has anyone tested the EWD tip or UW145 track yet?
Here is my question. I saw this beystadium on ebay and apparently the seller said the manufacturer is aladdintoy. Is this still a legal beyblade stadium? I also heard that the company aladdintoy is in Korea.
use 145 or df145 on stamina earthbull and why?
thanks in advance
145, as DF145's failed gimmick increases weight.
Generally which tip is better,
RF of R2F?
R2F because it's faster.
--------------------------------------------------
I put a Sagitario track on my Storm Aquario and it's actually really good now. Is this normal?
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:49 PM)Blader JZ Wrote: Here is my question. I saw this beystadium on ebay and apparently the seller said the manufacturer is aladdintoy. Is this still a legal beyblade stadium? I also heard that the company aladdintoy is in Korea.
It is not a legal stadium for WBO play
What do you mean by doing better?Is it better in stamina,attack,or defense?
If it is doing better in stamina and defense than that is normal due to the increased weight of the track and probably increased height.
Aquario is generally wobbly. I guess the added weight and the wind created sort-of repels it from the ground to make it have more Stamina and less wobbliness.

But is this combo with Sagatario's track better than the regular Storm Aquario?
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:37 PM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: Has anyone tested the EWD tip or UW145 track yet?

not yet as only akirasdaddy has it on the WBO so far. everyone else that bought it got something else
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:36 AM)Viper Wrote: Aquario is generally wobbly. I guess the added weight and the wind created sort-of repels it from the ground to make it have more Stamina and less wobbliness.

But is this combo with Sagatario's track better than the regular Storm Aquario?
I guess it is better with the extra stability+all of storm aquario's parts are good for attack, especially HF/S tip. Adding some kind of extra defense and stamina wouldn't hurt it's attack overly bad. It will still keep good motion.