Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Thanks for your Help guys Wink
PS: And there are any differences between Beylauncher Hasbro and Takara?
Oh sure I guess, u guys can also PM me if u need anything or something hasnt been answered for u.
or me
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:32 PM)Nero 3 Wrote: And there are any differences between Beylauncher Hasbro and Takara?
The Hasbro BeyLauncher has a longer handle than the one from Takara Tomy.

However, the string length from both Launchers are the same.
Does LLD work better with CH120 or 85?
I think testing needs to be done on it. I think LLD is pretty much good on nearly every track used for attack.
lol, Ultrablader there is like several threads on testing for LLD?
Is is true that the Hasbro CH120 does not lock at all?
No, not at all. Its not very stable, but it works, and there
just as bad a chance as getting a dud TT one as a dud CS
Uncertain
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:21 AM)k5dr Wrote: Whats better, SD or WD tip in terms of stamina and/or overall rating?

Depends on what stamina combo you want to make.
Like what if the stamina combo was Burn Bull DF145 ___
Should i upgrade my attacker to LLD 90R2f? Of the same old MF pegasis 145R2F? Im using the wide square for beybattling.
The wide square stadium kinda sucks, There is no tornado ridge so its pretty carpy ~~

For attack types, that is!
What is the difference between BeyLauncher and Light Launcher?
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:17 PM)Dragon Blader Wrote: What is the difference between BeyLauncher and Light Launcher?
Everything ? Have you even looked at both ?
So the lenght of the string is the same ........ Uhm ........ Thanks Diamond Smile
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:12 PM)littlechipz Wrote: The wide square stadium kinda sucks, There is no tornado ridge so its pretty carpy ~~

For attack types, that is!

Really? I achieved good K.Os with both. Its fun to play on. Try it! So still, which is better?
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:17 PM)Dragon Blader Wrote: What is the difference between BeyLauncher and Light Launcher?
Everything ? Have you even looked at both ?

I don't have a Bey Launcher, Only a Light Launcher
KK, LLD would have a xonsiderable advantage, considering the Pegasis wheel is drying up...

Try to get a CH120 for pure smash combos with LLD that are effective against 230 opponents...

^Ever heard of google o_0
Its okay if im against carp beys, right? The storngest that i ever have met is ray aquario 100RF.. I just can't beat others sometimes cuz i don't know how to sliding shoot.. I just staduim out all the time... Mind if you explain it to me? I don't understand beywiki and the vid, too.
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:38 PM)Dragon Blader Wrote: I don't have a Bey Launcher, Only a Light Launcher
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:39 PM)littlechipz Wrote: ^Ever heard of google o_0

Something easier would have been to look here , a whole page dedicated to launchers.
Which tip is better for the stamina combo Burn Bull DF145, WD or SD. I ask this because i've seen different opinions around the thread and throughout the forum as well.
Heres my Opinion:

WD offers wobbling at a larger angle but at a lower RPM. SD offers less wobbling at highrer revolutions.

WD>D>SD
If i change my dark wolfs tip to flame saggitario then what will the attributes of it would be?
You really wouldnt want to do that...