Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

i want to buy a driger MS off ebay and i live in australia. can someone tell me how ebay ships to your house? we were just worried that if we weren't at home when the shipment arrives, we might not get it.
U have ur address registered to eBay and when u pay it shows up to the seller.
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:22 AM)kevinlee123 Wrote: i want to buy a driger MS off ebay and i live in australia. can someone tell me how ebay ships to your house? we were just worried that if we weren't at home when the shipment arrives, we might not get it.

The person who you bought it off goes to the Post office and writes your address and sends it off. Then your local postman will probably put it in your letterbox or if you aren't home when they knock saying you have a parcel they just leave a letter under your door saying to collect it at the post office.
thanks for the help guys! i really want it bad XD
does anybody know why my RF is either staying in the middle of the stadium or throwing itself into a pocket (im ashamed to say but is using PTW*cringe at name*)

also kevinlee123 that happened to me with ray unicorno nothing to worry bout
Using too much/too little power on the launch. Maybe from too much/not enough wear.
Is Black Lightning L-Drago rarer than Vulcan Horuseus?
Also, is there any other rarer versions of Lightning L-Drago?
Vulcan isn't that rare, there are plenty of other MFBs that come with a game, I can assure you.

Black LL-Drago is more expensive than Vulcan, and I'd assume so, but perhaps you want input from other members, not the seller?

lol
(Dec. 31, 2010  12:51 PM)A Wrote: Is Black Lightning L-Drago rarer than Vulcan Horuseus?
Also, is there any other rarer versions of Lightning L-Drago?

I think that black ll drago is rarer.
I mean vulcan you can buy it easily from dimsum2u
Yeah man, I would like someone else lol.
Oh thanks
Lol, ^ OWND you Tongue_out_wink <OFF-TOPIC

I really didn't want to give my LL-Drago, but I don't have any paypal money :"(
For "Nojo294" : Trust me, for defense, the best bottom is RS Wink
^ Can you quote Nojo's post?
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:32 PM)littlechipz Wrote: ^ Can you quote Nojo's post?
I'm not Nero 3, but it's most likely this one:
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:51 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:43 PM)Nero 3 Wrote: For "Vulcan 90RF": RS

Not necessarily... they all have their strengths and weaknesses. There isn't one part that is the"best"
User "Vulcan 90RF" asks which bottom is better for defense : CS, RS or RSF. I said RS and confirm that Wink
uhh...
what does this "boost" mode on BD145 do? i can't really find any info. All i know about it is that boost can only be used with hell, or am i wrong?
i was wondering does the FS tip have any uses because i find it terrible and i was just wondering if there is like certain combos you have to use with it
Boost mode can only be used with Helll.

FS has uses in destabilizers.

I agree with Nojo, there is no best tip, until Metal Flat is released...
(Dec. 31, 2010  2:46 PM)UDC Wrote: uhh...
what does this "boost" mode on BD145 do? i can't really find any info. All i know about it is that boost can only be used with hell, or am i wrong?
The Boost mode, according to Takara Tomy, raises the Bey's Stamina and Defense.
But no one has really extensively tested what it really does.
Do tournaments still run for the plastic series or is it all MFB now?
Erm... I have a question, What episode of the MFB Explosion does Basalt Horulgium make it's debut? and what is it called?
(Dec. 31, 2010  4:28 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Erm... I have a question, What episode of the MFB Explosion does Basalt Horulgium make it's debut? and what is it called?

he hasn't, "Beyblade Anima and Magna Random Thoughts"
(Dec. 31, 2010  4:03 PM)Nightshroud19 Wrote: Do tournaments still run for the plastic series or is it all MFB now?
They all use Metal Fight Beyblades now, although it is totally up to the tournament organisers.
(Dec. 31, 2010  2:59 AM)Dan Wrote: What is the difference between SonoKong's RS and Takara-Tomy's?
in battle if a bey stop spining and then if the outher one stop spining in a small amount of time who whould win
(sorry for the bad explination)