Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 31, 2010  12:01 AM)darkangel629 Wrote: is the beypointer ever going to be relesed by hasbro

No. Hasbro won't be releasing the Beypointer.
Is the beyblade storm capricorne a Gazelle or an antelope,because it's not on beywiki yet.
Pegasus- OMG guess what?it's a capricorn,google it..
@-cleric law- C145 is currently top tier,but some members have found R145 to be better
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:09 AM)Gloomy Wrote: Pegasus- OMG guess what?it's a capricorn,google it..
@-cleric law- C145 is currently top tier,but some members have found R145 to be better

capricorn is a goat, isnt it. capricorn isnt even a animal its a name for a animal

also, if i am carrying beys in a bag and they are free moving whilst i am travelling, will that effect performance?
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:12 AM)clericlaw Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:09 AM)Gloomy Wrote: Pegasus- OMG guess what?it's a capricorn,google it..

capricorn is a goat, isnt it. capricorn isnt even a animal its a name for a animal

also, if i am carrying beys in a bag and they are free moving whilst i am travelling, will that effect performance?

A Capricorn is a goat with a fish tail,and only if they get damaged or a material gets on them,like oil or something..
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:26 AM)Gloomy Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:12 AM)clericlaw Wrote:

A Capricorn is a goat with a fish tail,and only if they get damaged or a material gets on them,like oil or something..

what if water gets on them? and no its all beyblades so oil shouldnt get on em. its jsut that i cleaned a clear wheel with water and toothpaste. i wonder if that will make it have worse performance
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:54 PM)Medz Wrote: Would there be anything wrong if I purchased this stadium:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...1335003792 (Yes I know its fake)

for home play? I know test results wont be accurate but are there any risks? Idk.
There should not be risks unless it gets damaged during transportation, I think.
What is the difference between SonoKong's RS and Takara-Tomy's?
there is know "online battling" on this website, and this is for questions about beyblades not the WBO
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:10 AM)ethandeath2567 Wrote: is online battling permitted
Here you battle in real life at WBO tournaments, no online battling.
darn
can i challeng some one her though
hey could i set up a battle with a friend and if i win i can get some bey points
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:14 AM)ethandeath2567 Wrote: darn
can i challeng some one her though
hey could i set up a battle with a friend and if i win i can get some bey points
Read the Rules of the Beypoint System, as well as the Help section. This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby, not tournaments.
how can i battle do i battle live or on computer?www.beyblade.com?On beyblade.com i got 1018 points .Live i dont know.
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:54 AM)bakabaka45 Wrote: how can i battle do i battle live or on computer?www.beyblade.com?On beyblade.com i got 1018 points .Live i dont know.
Read the Help section.
Can i put a beypointer on a segment launcher
Yep Pinching_eyes_2
is there anything worth more than Vulcan horuseus thats not limited edition?

i dont want to give up my Black Flar Ver MLD...
in terms of performance
should I buy a Lightning Ldrago or A Meteo Ldrago?

please respond
U know u can just do some research to see which is better. But I prefer lightning L-Drago
Quick Question, I was looking thru the beyblade rulebook and there was a section of special game types and one said to launch with your right hand on the launcher, is this even possible without modding your launcher?
No, it's very easy without modding it. Let ur imagination go wild for a minute.