Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I have recently bought an extra Earth virgo I want to sell it on ebay how much should I start the bidding at ? it is hasbro.
I'm not sure that even goes here, but start at the price you bought it for.
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:28 PM)Omega12 Wrote: I'm not sure that even goes here, but start at the price you bought it for.

or alternatively trade with me
am i stupid for buying blades that are completely useless? such as capricorne and thermal lac
hey guys i´m with a problem.. when i use the track 100 the facebolt ton´t fits well.. the clear wheel starts wobling.. and happens the same when i put Leone on Rock.. even with a 145 track Leone is wobling a bit too...

what can i do with this ? i really get upset when the clear wheel wobbles... please answer
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:27 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: I have recently bought an extra Earth virgo I want to sell it on ebay how much should I start the bidding at ? it is hasbro.

well earth virgo of hasbro is really rare
so u can start with a price above 8 dollars
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:41 PM)aquila112 Wrote: well earth virgo of hasbro is really rare
It is not rare ...
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:41 PM)aquila112 Wrote: well earth virgo of hasbro is really rare
It is not rare ...

well for some people it may be
I know this is a stupid question, but what is recoil?
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:44 PM)clericlaw Wrote: well for some people it may be
I think she meant that the Bey itself is not classified as a rare. It may be at your local store 'rarely', but it is not rare.
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:47 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:44 PM)clericlaw Wrote: well for some people it may be
I think she meant that the Bey itself is not classified as a rare. It may be at your local store 'rarely', but it is not rare.

yea true, also would a thoroughly used attack stadium still be good?
I know this is a stupid question, but what is recoil?
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:50 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: I know this is a stupid question, but what is recoil?

u know when the blade attacks but it hurts itself aswell? im sorry if my answer is bad, i jsut wanna give a quick explaination. maybe someone better could do it

also am i stpid for buying useless blades?
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:51 PM)clericlaw Wrote: am i stpid for buying useless blades?

No... You're not. Anyway, no beyblade is COMPLETELY useless.
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
It is not rare ...

i think it is i have never found an hasbro earth virgo (i a store)
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:00 PM)aquila112 Wrote: i think it is i have never found an hasbro earth virgo (i a store)
You store just does not have it yet ... Hasbro produced thousands of it just like any of the other Beyblade Metal Fusion products ...
Therefore it is not rare at all.
i´s the third time i make this queston cause nobody answes me kai-v please...

i´m with a problem.. when i use the track 100 the facebolt don´t fits well.. the clear wheel starts wobling.. and happens the same when i put Leone on Rock.. even with a 145 track Leone is wobling a bit too...

what can i do with this ? i really get upset when the clear wheel wobbles... please answer
MF Lighting L-Drago 100RF

What its weaknesses and Advantages?
Azlan, considering 230 has become a tremendous force, stick to CH120RF. (All low attackers are pretty much nullified when they come in contact with 230, but CH120 doesn't, and still retains good win rates against the other defensive beys.
@ flame lion: did you notice that underneath your bey there is a hexagonal shaped space? You should put the trackso the bars meet with the two small circles on each side.

Azlanslayer: almost none... LLD 100RF is a beast bey.
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:25 PM)Shika blade Wrote: @ flame lion: did you notice that underneath your bey there is a hexagonal shaped space? You should put the trackso the bars meet with the two small circles on each side.

Azlanslayer: almost none... LLD 100RF is a beast bey.

i already know how to put the track...
Fake? I only experienced it with a fake...
I'm getting confused on the competative combo thread
-http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos--20385

When the Earth wheel is used is it better to use takara tomy's mold or hasbro's.
Plus I have tested the defence combo Earth Bull/Aquario C145RS, but I think Earth can be replaced by Grand(the metal wheel from Grand Ketos T145RS).
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:59 PM)Flame Lion Wrote: i´s the third time i make this queston cause nobody answes me kai-v please...

i´m with a problem.. when i use the track 100 the facebolt don´t fits well.. the clear wheel starts wobling.. and happens the same when i put Leone on Rock.. even with a 145 track Leone is wobling a bit too...

This happend to me too, your 100 spin track is broken. The inside of 100 has been wered out. I just bought a new 100 spin track.
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:25 PM)Dan Wrote: Azlan, considering 230 has become a tremendous force, stick to CH120RF. (All low attackers are pretty much nullified when they come in contact with 230, but CH120 doesn't, and still retains good win rates against the other defensive beys.

Tournaments in my country don't allow season 2, so I'm safe using 100 track. If i were to use CH120, would it make any difference in disadvantages ad advantages?
I cant find the Purchase Consultation thread so ill ask here...is Ray unicorno a good buy?...
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:56 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:25 PM)Dan Wrote: Azlan, considering 230 has become a tremendous force, stick to CH120RF. (All low attackers are pretty much nullified when they come in contact with 230, but CH120 doesn't, and still retains good win rates against the other defensive beys.

Tournaments in my country don't allow season 2, so I'm safe using 100 track. If i were to use CH120, would it make any difference in disadvantages ad advantages?

Using CH120 is definitely an advantage if you are using Season 1 parts only