Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 29, 2010  11:40 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:39 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:35 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: No destabalizers are just a type of stamina type bets
Btw, there is something wrong with this thread. Everytime I click it it says that the sites security is not certified or something like that. However every other thread doesn't give me that message. only this one
What are the different molds of rock? How can you tell which one you have and which ones are best/

Same with me (even though I'm on a Wii).

Can someoe answer my question? And again, something is wrong with this thread

there are three, 0 cylinder, 3 cylinder and 6 cylinder, you can tell by looking how many cylinders are on the underside of your rock, the is no noticable difference in performance between the molds, personally, if your using it for stamina, theroretically 6 cylinder would be better :\
What's the name of the track on a plastic beyblade that looks like D125 but it's yellow and really big. Whats the name of the beyblade?
(Dec. 30, 2010  12:39 AM)Ian Wrote: What's the name of the track on a plastic beyblade that looks like D125 but it's yellow and really big. Whats the name of the beyblade?

Plastic beys don't have tracks? I assume Trypio is what your looking for? Speechless
Is Libra a flywheel? (stamina)
There are two versions of Dragoon V2. One is on Ebay for $120 ($10 Shipping) that is a Limited Edition red Dragoon V2 which is gone in a little over 3 days. It'll come from Friday January 28th to Thursday February 10th. The other one is on Amazon for $35, 4 left in stock, unknown shipping $ and time of arrival. This one is normal and not red. It's white.

Which one should I get? (NOTE: I can offer less than $125 and hope he'll give it to me for that amount)
Buy a used one from a member/Just buy the BB.
Even though the Red one is ultra sexy and I really want one for collection :V
Why would I buy pieces of a beyblade?
Because the rest of the blade is fairly useless unless you want it for collection purposes.
wats so special about cyber pegasus 100 hf counter leone d125 b and bakushin susanow 105 f besides the metal face come with game and colorn edit seems just like 2 rock wheels ( bakushin counter ) and a storm wheel (cyber) to me
But where am I to find a fairly new Dragoon BB?
No where. Unless you're very lucky no one will sell you the best part of a blade. Doesn't work like that.
would thermal give extra attack to a bey that is stamina with some attck power while still giving stamina lap top dead again 3 2 1
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:02 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: would thermal give extra attack to a bey that is stamina with some attck power while still giving stamina

no not really, thermal is out classed for stamina but i dont know about its attack
2 things does thermal have any stamina and in car when clincing post reply car hit so u might get a re[port thing by accident
(Dec. 30, 2010  12:58 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: wats so special about cyber pegasus 100 hf counter leone d125 b and bakushin susanow 105 f besides the metal face come with game and colorn edit seems just like 2 rock wheels ( bakushin counter ) and a storm wheel (cyber) to me

does anyone know the answer to this
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:06 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: 2 things does thermal have any stamina and in car when clincing post reply car hit so u might get a re[port thing by accident

1. it thermal does but it is outclassed by earth and burn, and maybe even flame?
2. you ok, and its fine.
Can AD145 be used in the absence of GB145? Because I was thinking 2 grams difference does wonders, but its the best track I have until I get 230...

Is Libra a flywheel (restaated)
would picses and libra be the same and who wins in a match
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:12 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Can AD145 be used in the absence of GB145? Because I was thinking 2 grams difference does wonders, but its the best track I have until I get 230...

Is Libra a flywheel (restaated)
I think C145 would be better ...

Libra definitely has a good shape and weight distribution for the Flywheel Effect.
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:03 PM)ldrago989 Wrote: is there a way to fix a worn down rubber flat tip? My rf is very worn down and i cant get another one so any advice will help!

actually, a worn down rf can be a good piece for defence types if other tips arent available. try MF Earth Bull GB145RF.
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:20 AM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:03 PM)ldrago989 Wrote: is there a way to fix a worn down rubber flat tip? My rf is very worn down and i cant get another one so any advice will help!

actually, a worn down rf can be a good piece for defence types if other tips arent available. try MF Earth Bull GB145RF.

If it is worn down that much, the part is illegal. RF is supposed to move around, not stay stationary.
Yes, thank you Kai-V ^^
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:45 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:40 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:39 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:35 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: No destabalizers are just a type of stamina type bets
Btw, there is something wrong with this thread. Everytime I click it it says that the sites security is not certified or something like that. However every other thread doesn't give me that message. only this one
What are the different molds of rock? How can you tell which one you have and which ones are best/

Same with me (even though I'm on a Wii).

Can someoe answer my question? And again, something is wrong with this thread

there are three, 0 cylinder, 3 cylinder and 6 cylinder, you can tell by looking how many cylinders are on the underside of your rock, the is no noticable difference in performance between the molds, personally, if your using it for stamina, theroretically 6 cylinder would be better :\

Thank you