Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

There are alot of 8-sided WD. http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Beyblade_Parts_List
Go here, it should say 8-Balance/8-Heavy/8-Wide (Balance has a trench in it, Heavy doesnt and wide is big, and comes with dragoon S if u have it))
it should be in the A-F Series and the V series.

PS: What happened to my post?!!!!Anyways what i asked was if u could use the Hidden Spirit AR (Where there is an action figure of the bitbeast that u can attach to the beyblade) w/o the cylinder thing that allows u to attach the bit-beast.
Found a Picture! do u see the circles right next to the Stickers? Those are the cylinders, they do not affect battle and i found a pic of the REAL Griffolyn AR, which looks the exact same but a different color and doesnt have the cylinders. So is it illegal to have the spirits one changed to the actual one?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Thanks, already looked there, it doesn't help much when I don't know what the weight disk is called(tbh, I don't know what many of the weight disks are called for the Plastic Gen) Pinching_eyes_2
(Aug. 04, 2008  6:48 AM)Takao Wrote: Alright, I own this weight disk that is an small octogon that has bumps on each side(so eight bumps). I'll add pictures later. But can anyone tell me what it's called, or if it serves any purpose(Sparking it a purpose to me), as well as which Blade it came from (I used to play Anti's so I'm not sure if I bought this), or if it's even real?

Sounds like Wide Attack to me. Not particularly useful.
If its Hasbro, i would guess 8-Heavy (U said small and u didnt mention a "Trench"
(Aug. 04, 2008  7:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2008  6:48 AM)Takao Wrote: Alright, I own this weight disk that is an small octogon that has bumps on each side(so eight bumps). I'll add pictures later. But can anyone tell me what it's called, or if it serves any purpose(Sparking it a purpose to me), as well as which Blade it came from (I used to play Anti's so I'm not sure if I bought this), or if it's even real?

Sounds like Wide Attack to me. Not particularly useful.
It's really small and thin though, it looks exactly like a 8-Heavy(I believe that's what it's called) except with these bumps on each side. I'll post pictures when I'm on my PC.

What's a trench in terms of Beyblades?
it is where in the middle of the WD it becomes thin by half, yet the outer-edge is still normal size. look at both sides of the WD, it is only visable on one side. I call it a trench, because i dont know the official term.
Alright then, I guess it has a trench.
OK then it is a 8-Balance, it comes with draciel F and S. And it doesnt have much of a use, 10-balance is pretty useful for Attack beyblades that u want to have decent endurance though (If it has 10 sides, because u said it has bumps which the 10-balance does, it is 10-Balance.)

Also what advantages would stability give to a beyblade?
Gotruto, I'm pretty sure an 8 balance doesnt have a bump on every side =/

I think he might be talking about one of the rarer wds
Does Gaia Dragoon, Gaia Dragoon G have any useful parts? I know about Gaia Dragoon V and MS, but never found information about those.
(Aug. 04, 2008  1:26 PM)Raikun Wrote: Gotruto, I'm pretty sure an 8 balance doesnt have a bump on every side =/

I think he might be talking about one of the rarer wds
i dont think he meant that there is one on every side imo
(Aug. 04, 2008  2:59 PM)mirraslogo Wrote: Does Gaia Dragoon, Gaia Dragoon G have any useful parts? I know about Gaia Dragoon V and MS, but never found information about those.

Gaia Dragoon's base is decent but is out done by some other blades. The other Gaia Dragoon's aren't all that good.
I think your bumpy WD might be revolver attack
(Aug. 04, 2008  2:59 PM)mirraslogo Wrote: Does Gaia Dragoon, Gaia Dragoon G have any useful parts? I know about Gaia Dragoon V and MS, but never found information about those.

Gaia Dragoon's BB could be for a heavy attacker.
Gaia Dragoon V's BB is one of the most useful plastic BBs for attacks.
Gaia Dragoon G and MS don't really have any uses.
I'm confused, there was a Gaia Dragoon before V? I thought there were only 3...

And yes, my WD literally has bumps on each side, it has 8 of them for each side of the octagon.
(Aug. 04, 2008  4:25 PM)G Wrote: Gaia Dragoon's BB could be for a heavy attacker.
Gaia Dragoon V's BB is one of the most useful plastic BBs for attacks.
Gaia Dragoon G and MS don't really have any uses.

LOL I have Gaia Dragoon G and MS! xD
I really need to buy Gaia Dragoon and Gaia Dragoon V to get those attack BB's. I don't have many attack BB's...
(Aug. 04, 2008  4:51 PM)Takao Wrote: I'm confused, there was a Gaia Dragoon before V? I thought there were only 3...
nope
Go to the bottom of the page i linked, and follow the link, choose plastic, it will be right under the ARs in the WD Section, i have no-idea what it is called, but its uses are probably WD attack (Small attack ring and base so the WD can attack the enemy instead of the AR)
I see, it's still ugly like most of the Strata Dragoons(V is cool looking but I don't care for the HMS,G, or that one). Interesting to note that my mysterious WD isn't pictured on that Japanese site.
Heh, i thought the one i saw was it. Anyways could some1 tell me if putting tape on your Launcher is legal.
(Aug. 05, 2008  3:40 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Heh, i thought the one i saw was it. Anyways could some1 tell me if putting tape on your Launcher is legal.

Where, and for what purpose?
I have one of the Grips that has a light on it (Hasbro) And u have to put a regular launcher in it. When i pull the ripcord the launcher goes flying out and it ruins my launch, so i added tape to make it stay on, Is this legal?
I'm not sure about the rules on grips, but if they're anything like the rules on beyblades, then that would constitute as an illegal mod. You can't glue or tape a broken part of a beyblade back on.
well actually u cant tape/gule that because it would give your beyblade an unfair advantage (Less easy to break). But mine isnt even suppose to be able to come off by accident, and it doesnt hurt the battle or anything (No unfair advantages). So ill still wait for an official answer
Grip modification is illegal. However, I can't see anyone stopping you from using that.