Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

@Shika: Get NIB, because then you can wear it slightly which is prime for R2F's. If you bought it used, you do not know what state it is in.

@i8u: Those are both Defensive tracks, with little use elsewhere. GB145 is better than C145.
@Shika Blade: It's the best when it's slightly worn down.
@i8u: GB145 is better for Defense.
EDIT: Beaten by 1 minute.
one more question which blade do you suggest?
Flame Saggitario or Earth Virgo?
Ok. Thanks. And how many battles should i do to wear it down a bit?? I've done 5 rounds with it. NIB. And isn't r2f better when worn down 30%+? found this info. On the potential mfb combo list.
Earth Virgo: You get 2 useful parts: Earth and GB145.
Flame Saggitario: You get 1 useful part: C145.
I suggest Earth Virgo.
Not gonna get beaten again.
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:00 PM)i8u Wrote: one more question which blade do you suggest?
Flame Saggitario or Earth Virgo?
Im going to say Earth Virgo GB145BS, because Earth is good defense and stamina. As well GB145 is useful for defense too.
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:03 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Earth Virgo: You get 2 useful parts: Earth and GB145.
Flame Saggitario: You get 1 useful part: C145.
I suggest Earth Virgo.
Not gonna get beaten again.

Flame it´s a very useful part too... destabilizer..
dies anyone know when hasbro will release earth virgo i ased tis before a while back and lost the page
wont see answer 1 min laptop dead 9 percent hibernat
It's already released. Maybe where you live doesn't sell it.
It's not that. They just won't have recieved them yet.
Why was DF145 outclassed by low-height tracks? I thought for Stamina types they needed extra wobble room. Also, I still see many customs on the customs thread using DF145 for Stamina.
As you all know, there are MANY forms of Dragoon. Which is the best Dragoon? I'm guessing MSUV.
Plastics: Dragoon V2
HMS: MSUV
What's HMS?

And which one of those are better?
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:46 PM)Viper Wrote: What's HMS?

HMS is Hard Metal System , it is the series of beyblade launched between Plastic series & MFB Series & the best uncustomized HMS is Wolborg MS
is poisen serpentSW145 SD a good bey
no it´s not.. but i like Poison on attack...

i have a question myself.. what´s better ES or S?
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:59 PM)Flame Lion Wrote: no it´s not.. but i like Poison on attack...

i have a question myself.. what´s better ES or S?

ES is better than S, but I wouldn't recomend any of them. They both suck.
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:46 PM)Viper Wrote: What's HMS?

And which one of those are better?

One is metal and one is plastic so you can't really compare them. Also neither odf them are that good uncustomised. Dragoon V2 is much easier to find so get that one.
The only place I can find him is on Ebay for $125...
Is there a mold difference between Takara Tomy's Rock Metal Wheel and Hasbro's?
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:06 PM)Viper Wrote: The only place I can find him is on Ebay for $125...

Have you ever even looked in the bey marketplace before? If you had you would know people sell plastics and HMS there...
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:39 PM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote: Why was DF145 outclassed by low-height tracks? I thought for Stamina types they needed extra wobble room. Also, I still see many customs on the customs thread using DF145 for Stamina.
Probably because the closer you are to your centre of gravity, the more stability you have.
Does anyone know how to traslate the Japan Yahoo Auction? Is there a button?