Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 29, 2010  5:35 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: No destabalizers are just a type of stamina type bets
Btw, there is something wrong with this thread. Everytime I click it it says that the sites security is not certified or something like that. However every other thread doesn't give me that message. only this one
What are the different molds of rock? How can you tell which one you have and which ones are best/

Same with me (even though I'm on a Wii).
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:01 AM)Viper Wrote: I can't put this in the "Build Me A Combo" thread because I don't need specific combo's, but...:
What bey (customized or not) would make the most recoil damage be inflicted on it's opponent?
Another thing: Who's better, Counter Leone or Counter Escolpio (or is there another Counter bey like them that's better than both)?
Please answer this question somebody. (By recoil I mean like the damage that gets dealt to the opponent bey whenever he hits me.)
You were answered quite promptly. If you ask a question, at least look for the answer.
is there a light launcher technique that makes your launch harder and if there is how do you do it?
which would win mostly in a battle- lightning l drago 100HF or earth eagle/Aquila 145 WD?
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:46 AM)ldrago989 Wrote: is there a light launcher technique that makes your launch harder and if there is how do you do it?

which would win mostly in a battle- lightning l drago 100HF or earth eagle/Aquila 145 WD?

Pulling As Hard As You Can Is The Only Way. Or By Getting a Longer Ripcord

2nd: Depends on The Stadium Used.
Hasbro-Earth Most Likely
TT+Sonokong- L-Drago

EDIT:Beaten=Question Was About Making a Light Launchers Launch Harder. Nothing Else.
No,there is no way to make your launch harder, get a Bey Launcher.
EDIT: Beaten.
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:40 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: You were answered quite promptly. If you ask a question, at least look for the answer.
All I found was questions regarding my questions from you (McFrown). Please quote where the answer was because I can't seem to find it.
hi- my 13 yr old cousin in japan found me a stadium, and he said it was a orange/reddish stadium, built by takara tomy.
however, he didnt specify which stadium it was...

is this the mfb balance stadium? if so, i will tell him to get it.
is it reasonable? he couldnt find an mfb attack stadium
Tell him to buy a set with an Attack Stadium, Balance isn't very good.
Hi there I have a question, i got a plastic or HMS beyblade off a friend who said it was junk .I wanted it cause the bit beast looked cool. The thing is I have no idea what it is. The Weight disk is metal and red, the bottom is green and plastic with a metal ball for the tip, the attack ring is plastic and was green but he sharpied it black. It looks like two dragons chasing each other. The bit beast is like a two legged tiger with purple and white armor, with a long katana/sword. The thing that makes me a little intrested is when i take the attack ring off and look under the bit beast there is another sticker with like a red armored phoenix which I can only guess is dranzer? I'd like to identify this beyblade, just to know what it is. Thank you.
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:56 AM)Ryokoie Wrote: Hi there I have a question, i got a plastic or HMS beyblade off a friend who said it was junk .I wanted it cause the bit beast looked cool. The thing is I have no idea what it is. The Weight disk is metal and red, the bottom is green and plastic with a metal ball for the tip, the attack ring is plastic and was green but he sharpied it black. It looks like two dragons chasing each other. The bit beast is like a two legged tiger with purple and white armor, with a long katana/sword. The thing that makes me a little intrested is when i take the attack ring off and look under the bit beast there is another sticker with like a red armored phoenix which I can only guess is dranzer? I'd like to identify this beyblade, just to know what it is. Thank you.

if it is small and has three parts only it is an hms
if it is big and have 4/5/6 parts it is an plastic
It's big, with 4 parts I believe. Would you know what the bit beast is or no?
hey fellow members! I need some help fixing my beylauncher... I broke the clip that holds the bey. I tried to use a screwdriver but it didn't work for me. Can someone fix it if I send u a regular light launcher and my broken beylauncher and switch the parts. I can send them to u and u could send it back after u finish that day or the day after. I can maybe pay like $2 through paypal.
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:02 AM)Ryokoie Wrote: It's big, with 4 parts I believe. Would you know what the bit beast is or no?

Go to bey wiki and press beyblades, then plastics, and look at all the bit beast.
Hold the prongs then use the screwdriver, it works for me though.
is WD145 a non- free spinning version of ED145? or is it just an ED145?
Yes, WD145 is a non spinning version of ED145.
Does anyone here know the purpose of the writings underneath the metal wheel? I've been curious about it, sorry if I missed something.
They are the molds of the wheel ? You mean the writing like "A1" right ?
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:49 AM)blah Wrote: They are the molds of the wheel ? You mean the writing like "A1" right ?

Yep. But I thought Earth has only two molds. But mine says "A4". Or am I wrong? :\
Whats that beyblade called that has a really big yellow thing that looks like those things you fly then you pull a string. It's circle, yellow and plastic. name please!!!
Trypio. That could've been searched up.
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:02 AM)Ian Wrote: Whats that beyblade called that has a really big yellow thing that looks like those things you fly then you pull a string. It's circle, yellow and plastic. name please!!!

we seriously dont know what you are trying to say. Please make it more understandable to read
maybe wraith is right i couldnt understand what you were saying but i think it also trypio but it can come in different colours
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:01 AM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote: Yep. But I thought Earth has only two molds. But mine says "A4". Or am I wrong? :\
Technically, there are 2 main molds. The original Earth and the reinforced one.

The A1,A2, etc. things are minor mold differences.

In the case of the Libra from the Super Deck Set, the minor mold differences are on how much the undersides of the Wheels have been filled up.
I had an A4 and A1 Storm, I weighted them, they weren't different.
Minor differences doesn't necessarily mean weight differences.