Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What tracks are good for Ray Unicorno?
anything lower 1han 105
(Dec. 24, 2010  2:49 AM)Gingka 107 Wrote: What tracks are good for Ray Unicorno?
Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic, or ask in the "Build me a combo!" thread.

brianDAblader Wrote:yea i kno but will it be in 2011 or what
Yes, probably ...
hey im just wondering which combo is better earth aquario c145wb or earth aquario 100wd?
Earth aquario 100 WD will beat earth aquario C145 Wb, due to the type advantage.
ok thanks ssjfisherman and what new beyblades will hasbro release in 2011?
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:17 AM)librablader1599 Wrote: ok thanks ssjfisherman and what new beyblades will hasbro release in 2011?
What we know either has a topic or was posted in the Beyblade Metal Fusion thread.
I asked 12 pages ago, but no one answered, so I will ask again.
What are the best Beys in Random Booster 3?
OR
Order of the Beys from Good to Bad.
Either one will do.
flame bull 105wb
Correct me if I'm wrong, but DEMS is Dark Effigy MS? I just thought it to be odd, they are the same bey (citation needed) but go by different names?
(Dec. 24, 2010  12:59 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but DEMS is Dark Effigy MS? I just thought it to be odd, they are the same bey (citation needed) but go by different names?
Yes, they are the same Bey, but they are not different names...

Dark Effigy MS
Oh yeah, thanks Diamond ^^
i have an awnser 4 blazemitch... or the first part. i think that storm capricorn is the worst because of da tip. anyone can correct me though because thats my opinion. i dont know wat comes next and cant awnser ur other question. i dont think there is a best bey i think its the best combonation because u can control how ur bey works. and the beys u buy in stores for instince storm pegasus have one thing they do. it attacks realy hard. but it seems like u coldnt order beys from worst 2 best the only reason i think people would be disapionted with it is because it kinda tries 2 win by going crazy. ive only won with him 1nce.
How do you post a link? I'm asking because I was asking for a sig, but don't know how to post the links.
Storm Capricorne is horrible when it bounces, but when it's not, it's pretty good.
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:28 PM)RayUniD125CS Wrote: How do you post a link? I'm asking because I was asking for a sig, but don't know how to post the links.
Just copy and paste the link?

Or, if you want a link to a page like in this case:
My signature
Code:
[url=(Whatever website address)](Whatever you want to write)[/url]

Anyway, these sorts of question should be asked in the "Questions about the WBO" thread next time.
Everyone seems to be talking about Metal Masters beyblades in this thread...

Am I missing something here?

What are they? Metallic recolours of already released beys?
It only lets me paste a whole URL. I hope my computer doesn't do the same thing(I'm on my laptop.).
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:41 PM)RayUniD125CS Wrote: It only lets me paste a whole URL. I hope my computer doesn't do the same thing(I'm on my laptop.).
Pasting the whole URL creates a link already.
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:43 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:41 PM)RayUniD125CS Wrote: It only lets me paste a whole URL. I hope my computer doesn't do the same thing(I'm on my laptop.).
Pasting the whole URL creates a link already.

My laptop only lets me paste the url that you have to copy and paste as a website adress. I want to be able to post the link that you just click on and it takes you to that webpage.
i have two questions-
will hasbro release a beylauncher L?
Which is better for lldrago upper or multi hit mode?
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:26 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: i have two questions-
Hasbro will probably never release a BeyLauncher L. Also, Upper mode is better for Lightning LDrago.
how do I insert a spoiler into a post?
how would you guys react if your mom threw away your dark wolf?
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:33 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:26 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: i have two questions-
Hasbro will probably never release a BeyLauncher L. Also, Upper mode is better for Lightning LDrago.

any reason why upper is better?
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:36 PM)johnnyo1041 Wrote: how would you guys react if your mom threw away your dark wolf?

if my mom took away my dark wolf i wouldnt care because dark wolf isnt that good