Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 23, 2010  6:11 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Not at all, it has no Smash Attack, or any other kind of attack for that matter.

Im asking because my combo Poison serpent 90RF practically killed all of my other beys
Would saggitario be at maximum power at 90RF? Or D125RF? Or H145RF?
What stadium and what where the other combos? If it was an Attack Stadium and the Beys that you tested Poison Serpent 90RF against were all Top Tier then go post the results in the Beyblade Customizations section.
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:13 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Would saggitario be at maximum power at 90RF? Or D125RF? Or H145RF?

the best combo (to me) is MF Sagittario 85R2F
i think poison has untapped attack potential because of its 15 heads
look at this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl6Yx-2jL...re=related
u see how good poison did even with wf
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:15 AM)|Joe| Wrote: What stadium and what where the other combos? If it was an Attack Stadium and the Beys that you tested Poison Serpent 90RF against were all Top Tier then go post the results in the Beyblade Customizations section.

TT Attack Stadium
Combos used:
Earth (mold 2) Eagle 145WD
Earth Bull C145WB
Earth Bull 100WD
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:17 AM)aquila112 Wrote: i think poison has untapped attack potential because of its 15 heads
look at this video

Uh doesnt the combo get defeated?
And that isn't a decent attack combo
you probably need a RF or R2F
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:17 AM)aquila112 Wrote: i think poison has untapped attack potential because of its 15 heads
look at this video

[/quote]

could be a destablizer? i noticed that in one round Earth Bull gets knocked off balance (only a bit tho)
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:30 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
look at this video

could be a destablizer? i noticed that in one round Earth Bull gets knocked off balance (only a bit tho)
[/quote]
no its a smash attack
im pretty sure
yeah thats what im saying change the tip to rf and it will be an attack combo
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:46 AM)aquila112 Wrote: yeah thats what im saying change the tip to rf and it will be an attack combo

it would be a BETTER attack combo
How can I know if my dark fusion wheel is hasbro or TT cause I kinda mixed up my dark bull TT and my dark gasher hasbro when I was customizing some beys.
This is just like saying dark has smash....
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:59 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: How can I know if my dark fusion wheel is hasbro or TT cause I kinda mixed up my dark bull TT and my dark gasher hasbro when I was customizing some beys.

There is a slight difference in weight, and perhaps your Hasbro Dark wheel has more luster?

(Dec. 23, 2010  7:00 AM)Shika blade Wrote: This is just like saying dark has smash....

Quite the opposite, actually.
duh dark hasbro is heavier that tt
Im going to buy about 3-4 HMS Beyblades. I am wondering what I should get combination wise. Or if there arent too good of combos should I just buy the " Pretty" ones?
What kind of combination is Flame Bull C145WB?
an awesomly stupid combo
change wheel to earth to be an defence combo
change track to 100 and tip to wd to be stamina
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:18 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: What kind of combination is Flame Bull C145WB?
or is Flame Bull C145SD better?
then it may become a stamina combo
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:26 AM)aquila112 Wrote: then it may become a stamina combo
Aquila, Im not trying to be rude/troll, But you barely know what your talking about.
Erm what is the ordinary Face size? What is the size of the Bolt? I need to know
come on c145 reduces stamina while bull is for defence stamina and so are the other parts for stamina
so it may only will become a stamina cos of c145
How do you remove the paint out of Metal Wheels? (No, not scratching) Smile
Paint stripper/remover.
Does Dranzer Gt's reverse engine gear mess it up?