Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

ok i have a question.. why don´t bring back libra?? the thing is: defense sucks now without libra.. attack is more developed now and his comanding the meta game.. this is not balance at all as you wanted to be.. i think with libra back we will have more balance because attack combos are now better...

now is: attack beats stamina beats defense beats...........nothing
There's a discussion that is progressing slowly, most of the people think that we should bring back Libra; and frankly, so do I. You can read the discussion, but you can't post in it because it's in the advanced forum.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Libra-Re...ion--12534
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:18 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Because MF has basically the right amount of weight to fix the recoil problems; MF-H would just slow down the bey too much or at least, thats my logic behind it.

Thank you very much, makes sense. Still, I think I will try MF-H on attack combos, since the weight difference isn't much more than a gram iirc. Thanks again
Which is better? Mf pegasis 145RF
Or MF pegasis 90RF? I can't decide, although i saw a member in the advanced forum say pegasis is better at lower tracks...
I think testing has shown that MF Pegasis 90RF is better, but I can't say for sure, as I don't own a Pegasis.
If you do, you can test out the combos 20 rounds each, in an attack stadium with fair test results and post it?
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:31 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I think testing has shown that MF Pegasis 90RF is better, but I can't say for sure, as I don't own a Pegasis.
If you do, you can test out the combos 20 rounds each, in an attack stadium with fair test results and post it?

Some veterans have been using(and prefer), mf pegasis 85 rf/r2f. 145 height, is kind of inconsistent, I find.
Momo likes mf pegasis t125 r2f for a pegasis combo.
Yes, I already knew about MF Pegasis 85 RF. I wasn't too sure about 90, but the results must be similar.
i read that thread but not anyone can post on that thread i think it should come back
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:50 AM)Clonetos Wrote: I have a question ok. Why hasnt the bey pointer been release in america and which is better string launcher or ripcord? Th reason i asking is because i broke the handle off of mine ^^;
Because Hasbro cannot install a reward system like what TAKARA-TOMY has, and they cannot import the Bey Ta Go machines because they would get highly vandalised, so there is essentially no reason for the Beypointer at all. It could also be cheated on to get more points.

Of course the Beylauncher is better.

well i was working out some combos and part of the handle broke XD still works but i plan to get a new one um this may sound stupid but anyway to get the maximum speed without pulling too hard? Also are any of those beyblades that have like the egyptian gods gonna be released?
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:52 AM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:50 AM)Clonetos Wrote: I have a question ok. Why hasnt the bey pointer been release in america and which is better string launcher or ripcord? Th reason i asking is because i broke the handle off of mine ^^;
Because Hasbro cannot install a reward system like what TAKARA-TOMY has, and they cannot import the Bey Ta Go machines because they would get highly vandalised, so there is essentially no reason for the Beypointer at all. It could also be cheated on to get more points.

Of course the Beylauncher is better.

well i was working out some combos and part of the handle broke XD still works but i plan to get a new one um this may sound stupid but anyway to get the maximum speed without pulling too hard? Also are any of those beyblades that have like the egyptian gods gonna be released?
i think vulcan horseus is an egyptian lord
and so is divine chimera
(Dec. 22, 2010  4:05 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: use rock pices 100HF he beats storm aquario.. rock is better than storm for attack... you will beat him... also that combo with RF is very good!

How about DF145 instead?????
StupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupid
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:52 AM)Clonetos Wrote: well i was working out some combos and part of the handle broke XD still works but i plan to get a new one um this may sound stupid but anyway to get the maximum speed without pulling too hard? Also are any of those beyblades that have like the egyptian gods gonna be released?

Probably, but in about one or two years later, as we still aren't even in the metal masters series yet.
There are accesories for your launcher like the Launcher Rubber and Suspension that could solve your problem next time.
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:55 AM)countdudoo Wrote: There are accesories for your launcher like the Launcher Rubber and Suspension that could solve your problem next time.

The Launcher Rubber gives a stronger launch but does not keep from breakage problems.But the suspension gives a slightly stronger launch while disabling breakage problems
god.. i said to you before... 100 is better for attack... df145 is for stamina... rock pices 100hf beats storm aquario..

of corse it´s steel not a good combo.. better with RF but it´s ok... vs aquario..
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:01 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: god.. i said to you before... 100 is better for attack... df145 is for stamina... rock pices 100hf beats storm aquario..

of corse it´s steel not a good combo.. better with RF but it´s ok... vs aquario..

100 beats df145 for stamina
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:57 AM)s-pegasus Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:55 AM)countdudoo Wrote: There are accesories for your launcher like the Launcher Rubber and Suspension that could solve your problem next time.

The Launcher Rubber gives a stronger launch but does not keep from breakage problems.But the suspension gives a slightly stronger launch while disabling breakage problems

The launcher rubber does protect from breakages to an extent. The rubber reduces the Shock the handle gets when it retracts. I actually think the suspension slightly lowers the power of your launch, but fully protects your beylauncher.
i know it is but i´m talking about attack
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:57 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: The Launcher Rubber gives a stronger launch but does not keep from breakage problems.But the suspension gives a slightly stronger launch while disabling breakage problems

I've heard that it actually indeed does help breakage problems?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-81-La...her+rubber
Okiblaze's post.

EDIT: Beaten.
will hasbro release beypointers? and launcher rubber?
Beypointers are hardly likely, as the Bey Ta Machine and the WBBA aren't coming from Japan.
Launcher Rubber might occur, but nobody really knows of Hasbro's plans.
Once again, SEARCH... it's getting annoying. Its been answered a ton of times.
Launcher rubbers we are not sure of, but my guess, and probably mostly everybody else, is that they will not release it. So don't get your hopes up.
^ Ehh, the beypointers question actually did belong here? Unless I'm mistaken.
Yeah, but it's been answered many times, he obviously didn't try to search. At least try searching " hasbro Beypointer".
and will them release a stadium looked alike the MFB attack stadium? hasbro stadiums sucks right now.. i have the TT stadium but it´s old ...
why you´re attacking me?