Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 22, 2010  4:21 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: libra i think
If you're not sure, don't post. The libra WHEEL is the heaviest WHEEL.

The heaviest clear wheel is bull, then aquario.
Hasbro has heavier clear wheels, and aquario is a teeny tiny bit heavier than bull. But bull has better weight distribution, and is a better choice.
it´s leone from counter leone:4.0g bull:3.3g
Really? I thought they were the same Leone. I bet you a cookie it's the same.
I doubt it's 4 grams, bull is not even close to 4 grams, if it was heavier, it would be WELL known by now.
That is why I love Google Translate.
Edit: I'm contributing the proper spelling.
btw everyone forgets the heaviest cw is l-drago 2 absorb version however it isn't compatible with other wheels :\
(Dec. 22, 2010  4:27 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: it´s leone from counter leone:4.0g bull:3.3g

The Heaviest Clear Wheel is L Drago II at 5.2g...

Edit: Beaten. D:
Ha! Cookie time. Thanks for the link Kai-V I can read it in english so it can be an easy guide.
Would Rock Saggitario 145wd be a good combo ?
I tried it and is was not bad .
You should have posted that somewhere else. I can't remember where, but not here. I'll answer anyways. No. Just no. What are you aiming for anyways? Don't post it on here though, send it by PM. I just know you tried it in a Hasbro stadium.
I understand what your talking about. It's only the Bottom and Track that are good for Stamina. The recoil from Rock would probably get this combo KO'ed by a defense type. But don't take my word for it.
you´re right.. but is not bad.. cause he only needs burn or earth to make it very good
And Bull/Aquario/Hasbro Gasher. Don't forget Bull/Aquario/Hasbro Gasher.
bull and aquario must also be hasbro
dont tell this is lies i read in the advanced forum about this
(Dec. 22, 2010  5:30 AM)aquila112 Wrote: bull and aquario must also be hasbro
dont tell this is lies i read in the advanced forum about this

No they don't. They can be TT. Its's just that Hasbro's Aquario is slightly heavier.
true but hasbro has better weight distribution
(Dec. 22, 2010  5:33 AM)aquila112 Wrote: true but hasbro has better weight distribution

And where did you learn that?
(Dec. 22, 2010  5:42 AM)s-pegasus Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  5:33 AM)aquila112 Wrote: true but hasbro has better weight distribution

And where did you learn that?

here
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
if u look at mcfowns second post hes telling it
Would there ever be a reason to use the original MF over MF-H?
In attack combinations such as MF Lightning L drago CH120RF.
Or, MF Pegasis 145RF.
mf-h =better defence than mf
but for attack customs orginal mf

EDIT:beaten by pocky
Interesting, thanks both of you. So then, why is MF better than MF-H for attack types?
Because MF has basically the right amount of weight to fix the recoil problems; MF-H would just slow down the bey too much or at least, thats my logic behind it. In reality, im pretty sure that there was no solid testing on it, but I just suggest that you use MF-H for defence and MF for "recoil problem" attack beys.

And, you're welcome. (: