Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Are there special rules for certain beys?
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:25 AM)Masked Blader7 Wrote: Are there special rules for certain beys?

No there is not.
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:43 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:36 PM)Quetzalcoatal Wrote: How about HF???
And 100 or D145???

If you're playing in a Hasbro Stadium, then HF is usually better, but Smash Attack is hard to achieve without Rubber...
What about the spin tracks? 100 or DF145?
Hi!
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:30 AM)Quetzalcoatal Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:25 AM)Masked Blader7 Wrote: Are there special rules for certain beys?

No there is not.
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:43 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:36 PM)Quetzalcoatal Wrote: How about HF???
And 100 or D145???

If you're playing in a Hasbro Stadium, then HF is usually better, but Smash Attack is hard to achieve without Rubber...
What about the spin tracks? 100 or DF145?
Hi!

Low tracks are usually better for Attack Types.
Is there a topic or thread on WBO about fixing beylaunchers?
I've done a search of "Fix bey launcher" but nothing came up.

I've found a way how to fix the problem of low retracting or not retracting at all.
So if there is no thread for it, I don't mind making a tutorial with pictures/photos on how to fix them Smile
Uhmm, there should be tutorials on Youtube.
(Dec. 22, 2010  1:42 AM)ZE12O Wrote: Is there a topic or thread on WBO about fixing beylaunchers?
I've done a search of "Fix bey launcher" but nothing came up.

I've found a way how to fix the problem of low retracting or not retracting at all.
So if there is no thread for it, I don't mind making a tutorial with pictures/photos on how to fix them Smile

'Beylauncher', one word.
I assure you there is one.
I did see a few but most of them were terrible in the department of explanation lol.
But if its not necessary then no worries lol.
Just thought I could be of some use XD
(Dec. 22, 2010  1:48 AM)ZE12O Wrote: I did see a few but most of them were terrible in the department of explanation lol.
But if its not necessary then no worries lol.
Just thought I could be of some use XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXktJBxM-Y

Does that help?
I was wondering, is it possible to launch G. Perseus with regular launchers like the Beylauncher L? I just wanted to know ever since I heard about G. Perseus' ability to spin both left and right.
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:32 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: I was wondering, is it possible to launch G. Perseus with regular launchers like the Beylauncher L? I just wanted to know ever since I heard about G. Perseus' ability to spin both left and right.

Yes, you can spin it with any launcher.
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:34 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:32 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: I was wondering, is it possible to launch G. Perseus with regular launchers like the Beylauncher L? I just wanted to know ever since I heard about G. Perseus' ability to spin both left and right.

Yes, you can spin it with any launcher.

Victory! Now all I need is G. Perseus.
Storm Pieces 100HF?
Rock Pieces DF145HF?
Storm Pieces 100Q? (Q for Quake)
Rock Pieces DF145Q?
Rock Pieces 100Q?
Rock Pieces 100HF?

Sorry for all the blades, I just couldnt test the all! Smile
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:52 AM)Quetzalcoatal Wrote: Storm Pieces 100HF?
Rock Pieces DF145HF?
Storm Pieces 100Q? (Q for Quake)
Rock Pieces DF145Q?
Rock Pieces 100Q?
Rock Pieces 100HF?

Sorry for all the blades, I just couldnt test the all! Smile

If you are asking if they are good combos, then no.
Ray Gill or Galaxy Pegasus?
Ray Gill, you get Ray -Top tier attack wheel
RSF - Pretty good Defense tip

I just noticed, you were supposed to ask in the "Purchase Consultation" thread.
Hi guys, could someone give me the weights of:

3 segment launcher grip
launcher grip (bb-64 and bb-15 style)
LED sight
Beypointer

Thanks!
why the 145 on the top tier pegasis combo?? why not 100 or ch120 ?
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:37 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: why the 145 on the top tier pegasis combo?? why not 100 or ch120 ?
Because that is where it works best ? Actually, it seems it is good or even better at 85, but obviously if it is not at the other heights, then you might want to figure out that it is not that good with those parts ...
why is not that good? and why is where it works best? attack types shouldn´t have lower weights?
i got a max stampede stadium so i can use something while im waiting for my attack stadium to get here and i want to take the paint off so
how do i get it off?
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:41 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: why is not that good? and why is where it works best? attack types shouldn´t have lower weights?
No, not all of them ... That is a false conception.

It is not that good at those other heights because of the shape of the Wheel, notably ...