Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Oh, ok.
I misread it, sorry
when is the next nearest tourney near the tri state area in the u.s.

p.s. i mean pennslyvania.
Look it up, make your own. Don't ask questions like that here.
This is for the hoby like which metal wheel is better out of rock,storm,cyber and stuff like that and when people in your area decide to make one
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:01 PM)Dan Wrote: On the topic of beylauncher:
Has Hasbro stopped selling it? I know they have that metal masters thing, but the first wave launchers have been terminated..? I can't find one anywhere.
I am not sure if somebody did not answer you already, this page is quite messy ...

Personally we have quite a few here still, but we have no real new items either, no Burn Phoenix and Earth Virgo yet. It probably just depends on the stores and cities, as always with Hasbro.
Hey, now that I've got past the derp question I was asking before (sorry again) will a TT Beylauncher LR, and TT Light/Right Launchers fit in a Hasbro Launcher Grip?
(Dec. 18, 2010  7:08 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Hey, now that I've got past the derp question I was asking before (sorry again) will a TT Beylauncher LR, and TT Light/Right Launchers fit in a Hasbro Launcher Grip?

yes
Excellent, thanks a bunch Grin
i have a question, what are the parts from the hidden spirit beyblades and thier names? i did some searching and could not find anything on it.
Griffolyon Zinrai Hayate Salamolyon
in america anyways

see: Beywiki
Clarification of the rulebook, while I'm thinking about it. In da rules, it says that none of the parts from hidden spirits tops are allowed. Does that refer to the entire bey, the toy they come with, or what?
I have a question that's completely opinionated. What should I get since I can only have one
Hell Kerbex- it looks amazing and seems like it should be pretty good
Flame Byxis- I love the look of it and 230 intrests me
Meteo L Drago- L Drago is my fav and this is following lightning
is hell kerbeces even out yet?? and i dont think this is the place for that
No Hell Kerbecs doesn't come out till 12/26 in Japan
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:13 AM)Driger3 Wrote: I have a question that's completely opinionated. What should I get since I can only have one
Hell Kerbex- it looks amazing and seems like it should be pretty good
Flame Byxis- I love the look of it and 230 intrests me
Meteo L Drago- L Drago is my fav and this is following lightning
Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
sorry i used the wrong thread but kerbecs is on ebay so I could get it but I'll go to purchase consultation
Hello WBO, Does ''Bull'' Have good Attack Capibilities like ''Leone , Pegasis , Saggitario etc''?
"Ask A Question, Get an Answer!". go there
I`ve heard rumors that the poison metal wheel can steal spin.Is this true?
we are their Speechless and the bull clear wheel or Dark bull? anyways Bull clear wheel no its top tier for stanima and defense though
look at my above post, then do what it says
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:38 AM)Longsword Wrote: I`ve heard rumors that the poison metal wheel can steal spin.Is this true?

no
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:37 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: "Ask A Question, Get an Answer!". go there

Lol. This is the "Ask a Question get an Answer" Thread.
whoa... I'm blind... waaaahhhhhhh. I don't wanna get warned for that carp advice
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:33 AM)Dissidia Wrote: Hello WBO, Does ''Bull'' Have good Attack Capibilities like ''Leone , Pegasis , Saggitario etc''?

Bull is outclassed at Attack and doesn't compare to the other ones you listed.

(Dec. 19, 2010  3:37 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: "Ask A Question, Get an Answer!". go there

This is the Ask a question get an answer thread.

(Dec. 19, 2010  3:38 AM)Longsword Wrote: I`ve heard rumors that the poison metal wheel can steal spin.Is this true?

No, this isn't true at all. Poison is a terrible wheel and can't be used for anything as well as being ugly. D: