Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

if i use too much the WD he will become worse like RF?
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:36 AM)Nick Blaze Wrote: if i use too much the WD he will become worse like RF?
After a relatively long time, yes.
a month or so,its plastic so it takes awhile to wear down
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:39 AM)Nick Blaze Wrote: what do you call relatively long time?
Considerably more than for rubber ?
Then nobody can help you further ...
How can you not understand?
So it lasts much longer than rubber does.
Small vocabulary?
RF wears down in fast since you know its RUBBER
WB is made of plastic so its going to take a longer time to wear down like i said probably a month
it´s not that... i don´t understand how much time it lasts...
It depends on how much use it like i said it will probably last for a moth give or take
She means a while after rubber wears out if you were to use them for the same period of time. So about a month, maybe a little longer depending on your use.
EDIT:What the carp? What happened that all these people just posted? *Typing Lessons*
There is no exact time, seeing that everyone uses their tips differently. Some more than others.
Just keeps using it until it breaks, then you'll know.
We cannot determine a precise period, hah.
It'll wear down every time he launches it; just not by any significant amount.
You could probably get away with the same WD for ~3 months of real usage.
How much time will you get with a CS then
what Kai-V said
how you see that a guy is apt to post in the advanced forum?
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:48 AM)Nick Blaze Wrote: how you see that a guy is apt to post in the advanced forum?

what is this I don't even
I think what he means is, "How do you know if someone can post in the Advanced Forum?". That doesn't go here, ask in "Questions about the WBO".
what it takes to be able to comment on the forum advanced
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:57 AM)Nick Blaze Wrote: what it takes to be able to comment on the forum advanced

You have to actually know what the hell you're talking about when it comes to the Beyblade hobby.
can you use the old beyblade in a mf tourment?
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:10 AM)jacen111 Wrote: can you use the old beyblade in a mf tourment?

IF it is an open Format WBO Tournament, then yeah.