Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Wb is for defense more than stamina, and I have found sd to be of use (atleast more than jb) in some defense combos<~~~ off topic
ok thanks...im a noob at blading so..yeah.
I really need help on this one. How can a Rock Leone defeat an Earth Aquila? And in what ways? ThanksSmile
It generally can't, that's a pretty bad defense bey vs a good stamina bey. At best you might try to launch leone at 100%, with a sliding shoot, and try to use rocks relatively weak smash and wb's movement to hit it out, though as it has earth, I don't like your chances. Aquila is a great bey out of the box.
How do free-spinning tips improve Spin Stealing?
To absorb hits/steal spin from opposing blades. This is why, to be successful, a zombie must be spinning in the opposite direction to the opponent, and also have low recoil. When an opponent hits, instead of pushing the beyblade around, it just spins the top around it's shaft/tip.
I'm not the best at explaining things simply, but really, you should've looked it up on the beywiki first: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Zombie has a great description of the principles involved in zombie combos.

Re: Your edited question, again, the beywiki kinda explains it, but yeah, it allows the blade to spin around its shaft when hit, rather than move around the stadium. It's physics, so I'm not so great at explaining it (I find physics really, really boring), but basically, just hold two beyblades, move one clockwise, and the other counter clockwise, you'll notice that instead of opposing each other, they kind of push each other in the direction they are already going. With two non-free-spinning blades, this would cause recoil to happen closer to normal (I'm not totally sure how it works, but yeah). When one of the blades is spinning around its shaft*, rather than against the floor, the force applied by the opposing beyblade pushes it around its shaft, increasing its spin rate, rather than along the stadium floor.

There's a lot more to it than that, and seeing as I didn't pay enough attention in year 12 physics (zzzzz....), I can't really explain it well. Maybe someone else would like to have a go at it...

* Basically, in a normal bey, the bey is moving around the floor, whereas with a free-spinning shaft, the bey is moving around its shaft, while the shaft stays still. Hope this helps explain it.
whats a tt stadium this proboly is a stupid queustion but i dont know
A stadium made by Takara-Tomy, the original Japanese manufacturer of beyblades. They are generally better made than the Hasbro stadiums in terms of fairness for different types of beyblades. For Metal Fight Beyblades, the Takara-Tomy Attack stadium (and also their Balance stadium) is the Standard stadium for tournaments and testing. Hasbro stadiums generally have the angles of the slopes incorrect, and are unfair to attack types in many ways (no exits, only pockets on some stadiums, more walls, bad tornado ridge, poor slopes, the list goes on).
A beystadium made by Takara-Tomy.
thanks
I have a question what type of stadium is this?
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=beyblad...m270.l1313#
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:51 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: I have a question what type of stadium is this?
If you mean the wide, polygonal, blue one, that is not really an official Beystadium.
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:51 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: I have a question what type of stadium is this?
If you mean the wide, polygonal, blue one, that is not really an official Beystadium.
Thks because I was going to buy it and wanted to make sure if it was official
My virgo (pre hws)145D outspin my earth (2 mold...) 90SD (i don't have a WD).
Should i use my virgo as a stamina blade?
yes, virgo (5 minuet mold which might be what you have) is top tier for stamina
well actualy my virgo can't even hit 4 min xD yet it still beat earth (with both 145 the are almost equal (the one lanched second wins))
What's the best "Mode" + Spin Direction for Gravity Perseus?
Is the Wide Square stadium worth getting and does it bring out CS' true Attack potential?
It really depends on what track/bottom you're using, what you're up against, and your aim. But for the most part, right spin, counter mode is generally used in current smash attack focussed combos.
(Dec. 17, 2010  7:05 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: It really depends on what track/bottom you're using, what you're up against, and your aim. But for the most part, right spin, counter mode is generally used in current smash attack focused combos.

Thanks! That's exactly what I needed to know.
is it normal for me to win the lightning l drago by out spinning with top-tier of stamina for only 5 seconds?
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:02 PM)Nick Blaze Wrote: is it normal for me to win the lightning l drago by out spinning with top-tier of stamina for only 5 seconds?

It's not "normal" but depending on the stadium it can happen. In Hasbro's super Vortex I usually get an OS with Lightning L-Drago 100HF beating Earth Bull 145WD
i think i should win and keep spinning for more time against lightning l drago... i don´t understand why he stops so fast after beats l drago
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:12 PM)Nick Blaze Wrote: i think i should win and keep spinning for more time against lightning l drago... i don´t understand why he stops so fast after beats l drago

I thought you meant Lightning L-Drago outspun Earth Eagle. It doesn't matter if it doesn't spin much longer, as long as it won.
oh ok thanks.. but still i don´t understand why lol