Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

That goes in the anime and manga thread
Or, and this is just an idea, you can find the thread and repost your question on your own Gasp The magic of not being lazy is stupefying isn't it?
(Dec. 13, 2010  2:51 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Or, and this is just an idea, you can find the thread and repost your question on your own Gasp The magic of not being lazy is stupefying isn't it?
lol ya i just did that its cuz im new to this place so im still looking around but i found it
The search function saves lives ya know.
The search icons thumbnail looks cool aswell ^^ Have you made an intro thread yet? They are fun to write stuff in haha

BTW I used your HMS launcher grip to unclog my toilet. Thats $70 your never getting back Smug <Thats my new fav emote <OFF TOPIC>
(Dec. 13, 2010  2:56 AM)littlechipz Wrote: The search icons thumbnail looks cool aswell ^^ Have you made an intro thread yet? They are fun to write stuff in haha

BTW I used your HMS launcher grip to unclog my toilet. Thats $70 your never getting back Smug <Thats my new fav emote <OFF TOPIC>
ya i did i while ago and i mean like 2 months while ago
Hey does any one know if you spay paint the collectors edition beys will they look the same? And if next years cyer pegusas will come with a launcher? srry im all new to this.
No Bey will look the same if you decide to spray paint it.

Hasbro won't release Cyber Pegasus with a Beylauncher.
(Dec. 13, 2010  2:59 AM)P3rf3ctfatal1ty Wrote: Hey does any one know if you spay paint the collectors edition beys will they look the same? And if next years cyer pegusas will come with a launcher? srry im all new to this.

I guarantee Cyber Pegasis will come with a Light Launcher and Winder, it's standard on all Hasbro Releases.

I have no idea what your other question is asking, but DON'T USE SPRAY PAINT. It looks tacky, doesn't coat evenly, and will add weight to the beyblade (making it illegal)

EDIT:

Beaten, and apparently I'm wrong about Cyber Pegasis. You'd think if it was a regular release it'd come with a launcher. The one that comes with the game does not however.
(Dec. 13, 2010  2:59 AM)P3rf3ctfatal1ty Wrote: Hey does any one know if you spay paint the collectors edition beys will they look the same? And if next years cyer pegusas will come with a launcher? srry im all new to this.

are you sure there going to relse cyber again because i did not hear anything about that
Am I shooting the 'Wind & Shoot' launcher incorrectly? Every time I try (which was 4 times..) it is probably the weakest shot possible..
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:03 AM)Dan Wrote: Am I shooting the 'Wind & Shoot' launcher incorrectly? Every time I try (which was 4 times..) it is probably the weakest shot possible..

No probably not. It's just a bad launcher. Use a string shooter or light launcher.

(Dec. 13, 2010  3:03 AM)scorpionblader Wrote:

are you sure there going to relse cyber again because i did not hear anything about that

Yes there was an announcement thread today. It seems Hasbro is making up for the lack of pre-HWS beyblades by releasing these remakes.
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:03 AM)Dan Wrote: Am I shooting the 'Wind & Shoot' launcher incorrectly? Every time I try (which was 4 times..) it is probably the weakest shot possible..
haha yep i bought it and returned it 2 days later its not that strong buy the string launcher its stronger than the original LONG dragon winder
I do already, I just thought it could not have been that bad..
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:04 AM)Evan Wrote:

No probably not. It's just a bad launcher. Use a string shooter or light launcher.

(Dec. 13, 2010  3:03 AM)scorpionblader Wrote:

Yes there was an announcement thread today. It seems Hasbro is making up for the lack of pre-HWS beyblades by releasing these remakes.
what do you mean by that ? how are they making up for the pre 5 layer one they siad they wont relese the 4 layer one only the 5
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:05 AM)Dan Wrote: I do already, I just thought it could not have been that bad..
ya i thought it would be good to but not that strong i was realy upset
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:06 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: what do you mean by that ? how are they making up for the pre 5 layer one they siad they wont relese the 4 layer one only the 5
Actually, Hasbro is doing this only because they need to wait before they catch up with Japan, who has not even finished the second season yet.
Cyber is the HWS equivalent to Pegasis. Counter to Leone. Hyper to Aquario. Fury to Capricorn. Night to Virgo. Etc etc
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:15 AM)Evan Wrote: Cyber is the HWS equivalent to Pegasis. Counter to Leone. Hyper to Aquario. Fury to Capricorn. Night to Virgo. Etc etc

umm im sorry hyper fury night what do you mean? im lost takara never sold those did they and what are they?
That's because they're Hasbro exclusives. They're basically HWS Beys of the original 4 layer ones.

Look around. You'll find threads about them.
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:19 AM)Byser Wrote: That's because they're Hasbro exclusives.

Look around. You'll find threads about them.

ok and dose any one have a pic of it and what do they mean by hws ( hyprid wheal system? )
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:18 AM)scorpionblader Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:15 AM)Evan Wrote: Cyber is the HWS equivalent to Pegasis. Counter to Leone. Hyper to Aquario. Fury to Capricorn. Night to Virgo. Etc etc

umm im sorry hyper fury night what do you mean? im lost takara never sold those did they and what are they?

Check the forums, there is a topic for each. They are basically a retooling of pre-HWS wheels to include a clear wheel. They are using them as filler between seasons.

CHECK THE TOPICS. There are small thumbnails for each release.
those are hws metal wheels based off of pre-hws beys
they are also a hasbro only product, and will never be made by takara

edit:beaten
If you actually looked you would have seen all the pics we have at the moment Uncertain

Yes, HWS means Hybrid Wheel System.
ok so i just found kai-v's post on night vergo and i think it said that the hws is the 4 layer bey ?