Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 12, 2010  10:38 PM)Omega Wrote: It hasn't been tested properly, yet. It's quite an expensive bey anyway, I don't think many people would even use it.

Well they bey itself isn't that expensive, but the set that it is exclusive to is. I think that is the reason no one has tested it. It isn't painted or anything so using it wouldn't be that much trouble, it's just actually purchasing it is a pain.

EDIT: The set is expensive and useless...
(Dec. 12, 2010  9:11 PM)Wraith Wrote: 1: Destabilizes.
2: Follow the steps.

1. stating the obvious?? i know that, i am wondering what the point of a destabilizer is, and how it works.
2. found it, never mind and thank you!

sorry if im being annoying/a nuisance/total noob, i am just new here and dont know my way around that great yet....
Is there anyway to straighten out a rip cord that comes with the Hasbro Beyblades?
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:14 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Is there anyway to straighten out a rip cord that comes with the Hasbro Beyblades?

put it in boiling water there's video in the WBO youtube channel.
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:14 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Is there anyway to straighten out a rip cord that comes with the Hasbro Beyblades?

Pinching_eyes Please check the forums dude. Someone JUST bumped the topic on this today and I posted two tutorials on how to do it!
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:28 PM)Wraith Wrote: Apparently the set is called Crystal LDrago WD145B, so I assumed they renamed the Storm.
I was sure that was just the name the sellers, who do not know that much about Beyblade, gave it ...

The Clear Wheel is not L Drago anyway, so that name does not make sense at all.
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:28 PM)Wraith Wrote: Apparently the set is called Crystal LDrago WD145B, so I assumed they renamed the Storm.
I was sure that was just the name the sellers, who do not know that much about Beyblade, gave it ...

I'm pretty certain that clear wheel is Pegasus. The design looks exactly like it.
How do you do sliding shot with a string launcher? i mean i pull the string, and push the launcher towards a wall of the stadium, but it still spins in circles
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:51 PM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote: How do you do sliding shot with a string launcher? i mean i pull the string, and push the launcher towards a wall of the stadium, but it still spins in circles
Just keep practicing. It is more difficult, but it is still possible.
(Dec. 13, 2010  12:19 AM)Sothe422 Wrote: anybody answer my question please?

I believe so. I've never ordered from them, but they look legit. Please keep in mind they seem to sell Sono Kong beyblades. If you are ordering from the plastic generation they WILL not work with Takara or Hasbro beyblades. I believe the SG system is a bit different. I remember hearing something was different about Top Blade (plastic Beyblade in Korea) that made them not compatible.
but hasbro isnt as talanted as takara tomy and their products might suck so would it be better to import them or wait
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:09 AM)MadaraKurosaki Wrote: but hasbro isnt as talanted as takara tomy and their products might suck so would it be better to import them or wait
... Read around, Hasbro actually uses stronger materials than TAKARA-TOMY.
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:50 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I'm pretty certain that clear wheel is Pegasus. The design looks exactly like it.

It is a clear L Drago Facebolt, Clear Wolf wheel, Storm, and WD145B.
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:51 PM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote: How do you do sliding shot with a string launcher? i mean i pull the string, and push the launcher towards a wall of the stadium, but it still spins in circles

Hmm. Unless your using a Plastic Bottom rather than an RF. The plastic Flat series of bottoms tend to have trouble retaining a flower shaped pattern. Uncertain
Can someone list some beys that are worth buying?
try looking in the "what to buy in mfb" thread. it'll help a lot.
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:59 AM)Gingka 107 Wrote: Can someone list some beys that are worth buying?
Seriously ? Read the private message you received when you registered. We send it to you because it contains a lot of useful information.
Should i trade master dranzer, dranzer g, and metal dranzer for 2 dragoon gt in good condition?
This goes in purchase consultation, simply put READ ^^

UnLeAsHeD Try McFrown, or one of those collectors, but I beleive your better off selling them, and then using the money to buy a few DragoonGT. With some luck you might have some extra cash ^^
hey im not sure if this is in this tread but dose any one have a picter of the rev-up launcher, the 2011 launcher grip , and the 2011 string launcher thanks
(Dec. 13, 2010  2:20 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: hey im not sure if this is in this tread but dose any one have a picter of the rev-up launcher, the 2011 launcher grip , and the 2011 string launcher thanks
No. They would be posted otherwise.
(Dec. 13, 2010  2:20 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: hey im not sure if this is in this tread but dose any one have a picter of the rev-up launcher, the 2011 launcher grip , and the 2011 string launcher thanks

I highly doubt there will be any change with next year's string launcher. The new launcher grip should be the 3-segment launcher (probably without the Beypoint Card Holder). No one knows what the Rev-Up Launcher will look like but my guess is something like the Engine Gear Launcher (Wind Up Launcher in Japan).
oh ok well i gess we just have to wait also dose any one know if beyblade metal fusion explosion will come in the us amd how many ep of explosion is there in japan so far ( i heard 78 is that true ) and how many ep will explosion have and will there be a metal fight season 3 after explosion?