Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

@1st question, A friend of mine tried this, I think it came off after a few battles.
never tried it out might just be awesome cos hf is good so try it out man and if u use an eraser i dont think it would move fast ast the real rf tip and would be illegal yo use in tournaments
Can someone direct me to a thread explaining how tiers work? Or just explain here.
a top tier is some thing that does good in a specific place for example vulcan horseus is good against stsmina combo`s but not so good against defence combo`s such as mf-h earth bull c145 rs while it will be weak against burn bull 100 wd
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:58 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: if my RF has gone bad, can i remove what is left of the rubber and replace it with a brand new pencil eraser? i would rather not buy 20 storm pegasis'
Well, you can replace it with an eraser. However, it will not be legal to use in any tournament situation.
Can the Metal Fight digital launchers be used with the standard BB available in the US? Please excuse my lack of knowledge here as my son is wanting to get started with the Metal Fight BB.
The Digital Launcher can be used with US Metal Fight Beyblades, if that was your question.
I got MANY questions, plz answer.

1. Can any1 order these bes to good to bad? Ray unicorno, flame byxis, rock giraffe, thermal lacerta, quetzalcoatl, rock escolpio.

2. Does beylauncher suspension make the beyblades go faster?

3. Does 230 track suck? PLEASE ANSWER ASAP, TYVM

MY ANSWER TO 1. IS ray unicorno, quetzalcoatl, flame byxis, rock giraffe, thermal lacera then rock escolpio, plz correct me if im wrong which i am Tongue_out
1. I don't see how you can order them good to bad. Ray Unicorno, Flame Byxis, and Rock Giraffe have parts worth getting. The rest don't have much use competitively.

2. It does not. It just helps to slow breakage of the handle.

3. 230 is shaping up to be a potential top tier stamina or defense track.
Hello,
How much is a new in box takara Wolborg MS worth, the silver original one?
Thanks Wink
EDIT- Sorry and thanks Byser Smile
Questions regarding a Bey's worth should go in the "Purchase Consultation" Thread.
OK - i obviously need some educating - My son has Metal Fusion Beys but I cant find Metal Fight Beys. Will the Metal Fight Bey launchers work with the Metal Fusion Beys? I have heard the Metal Fight Beys are available at ToyRUs but havent had any luck fidning them so am ordering from other countries. is it fair to others bladers with only Metal Fusion for my son to battle them with Metal Fight Beys?
Metal Fight and Metal Fusion are the same Beys. Metal Fight is the name of them in Japan and Asia, while Metal Fusion is the name elsewhere.

They use the same molds, so yes, you can use Metal Fight launchers with metal Fusion Beys.

It's fine to pit the two against each other.
Can you tell me who makes the two types? Is one considered better than the other? He is getting pretty serious about it and has every Metal Fusion Bey that we know of and has gotten a group of kids at his school interested so I would like to start to help organize them for battles etc. I really appreciate your help!!
Well, if you're going to ask that much, you really should read the BeyWiki. It has a lot of useful information.

You can learn alot by searching through other threads as well.
i will - thanks for pointing me in the right direction and being so gracious with your answers!!
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:28 PM)banneaux Wrote: Can you tell me who makes the two types? Is one considered better than the other? He is getting pretty serious about it and has every Metal Fusion Bey that we know of and has gotten a group of kids at his school interested so I would like to start to help organize them for battles etc. I really appreciate your help!!

Takara Tomy makes Beyblades for Japan under Metal Fight Beyblade, they are also the original makers of the product. Sono Kong releases them in Korea under the Metal Fight Beyblade and Metal Fight Beyblade 2. Hasbro releases them in America under Beyblade Metal Fusion. All companies use the same basic mold (slight variances occur) but are released at different times. Japan is much farther ahead than America is in it's releases. All parts from all the companies can be used with one another. What it really boils down to is Hasbro has very bad stadiums and gives shorter winders. Takara and Sono Kong have more releases, better stadiums, and longer windows. I suggest you purchase a Takara or Sono Kong Attack or Balance stadium! It will make the game much more interesting for the kids.

I also wouldn't suggest the digital power launcher as it's kinda pointless, unless your kid REALLY wants a cool looking launcher. A string shooter and a launcher grip would work the same, if not better for much cheaper.
they dont use the same basic mold hasbro`s mold are made out of stronger metal which doesen`t have breaking issues like takara tomy
with this prouduct:
http://www.toywiz.com/dracielfortressmag...adium.html

will it come with the clear stadium to go over it
(Dec. 12, 2010  6:13 PM)Gingka 107 Wrote: with this prouduct:
http://www.toywiz.com/dracielfortressmag...adium.html

will it come with the clear stadium to go over it
Nope, the Hasbro magnet tray is an accessory for their other plastic generation stadiums, so you would need a stadium aswell.
aw well if you see a good stadium pm me
so i just saw Basalt Horologium's Metal wheel, it seems as though its 50g.

that means that the Pre-HWS libra wheel will have to be made legal in tournaments now? (doesnt bother me either way)
(Dec. 12, 2010  7:24 PM)JÆMS Wrote: so i just saw Basalt Horologium's Metal wheel, it seems as though its 50g.

that means that the Pre-HWS libra wheel will have to be made legal in tournaments now? (doesnt bother me either way)

It might be hollow enough to be light.

Buzzsaw Beyblade FTW?
If the weight is from BPH, it's probably wrong.
"33g Libra!"
The weight is from this image
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1073512...14089.html
Right next to the image "50 g"

I'm thinking that's referring to the blade as a whole, which still makes the metal wheel quite heavy.