Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 10, 2010  9:04 AM)sol blazeRS Wrote: i mean low track hight stamina
Are you asking what Wheel does the best at low heights, or are you just asking what Track?

Anyway, 85 is currently the most successful Track for Low height Stamina combos. It is able to consistently beat Stamina Beys at any other height, except for 230.

However, no tests have been done to prove which Wheel does better at low height Stamina combos yet.
Anyway, 85 is currently the most successful Track for Low height Stamina combos. It is able to consistently beat Stamina Beys at any other height, except for 230.

or W105 any way is rock or counter pegasisII W015 cs os good for recoil attack
whats better hasbro flame or takara?
Hasbro always has better molds Wink But in this case they are pretty much the same. I'd choose TT though
I understand that a balance type beyblade is supposed to Combine the attributes of attack, defense, and survival types, but from what I've heard, this is rather impossible with the clear wheel system. What I don't get is why a ballance is between all three types. Innmy mind it makes more sense to say a balance type beyblade balances two attributes. My logic comes from looking at a Weighing scale. It balances two things evenly to determine weight. So why isn't it that a balance type equally balances two types of beyblades? That seems like a more reasonable definition, with a more easily achievable result.
(Dec. 10, 2010  9:34 AM)Thresher Wrote: I understand that a balance type beyblade is supposed to Combine the attributes of attack, defense, and survival types, but from what I've heard, this is rather impossible with the clear wheel system. What I don't get is why a ballance is between all three types. Innmy mind it makes more sense to say a balance type beyblade balances two attributes. My logic comes from looking at a Weighing scale. It balances two things evenly to determine weight. So why isn't it that a balance type equally balances two types of beyblades? That seems like a more reasonable definition, with a more easily achievable result.

Read this thread. It appears thats what they want you to think. But really a balance type is supposed to be great against all types, what with attack dominating the meta-game, most of them should be balance types. It seems our reliable Beywiki gives smart information Uncertain
(Dec. 10, 2010  9:39 AM)littlechipz Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  9:34 AM)Thresher Wrote: I understand that a balance type beyblade is supposed to Combine the attributes of attack, defense, and survival types, but from what I've heard, this is rather impossible with the clear wheel system. What I don't get is why a ballance is between all three types. Innmy mind it makes more sense to say a balance type beyblade balances two attributes. My logic comes from looking at a Weighing scale. It balances two things evenly to determine weight. So why isn't it that a balance type equally balances two types of beyblades? That seems like a more reasonable definition, with a more easily achievable result.

Read this thread. It appears thats what they want you to think. But really a balance type is supposed to be great against all types, what with attack dominating the meta-game, most of them should be balance types. It seems our reliable Beywiki gives smart information Uncertain
I thought this question up after reading that thread.

I
o_0 I really don't understand. But Bull, Cancer and Aquario are probably the best choice for balance types Uncertain
(Dec. 10, 2010  9:47 AM)littlechipz Wrote: o_0 I really don't understand. But Bull, Cancer and Aquario are probably the best choice for balance types Uncertain
Let me condense what I'm asking.
[Image: balance.jpg]

This balance only balances two things. Why isn't a beyblade that balances two attributes, a balance type? I just wonder why the definition doesn't say "Balance is a Beyblade type that is used to classify a Beyblade which combines attributes from atleast two of the three main types: Attack, Defense, and Survival." A beblade that balances two types should still be considered a balance type.
Is Sol blaze better when the Sol metal wheel is replaced with an Earth Wheel?
hey uhm is flame libra agood bey what are his features and benefits?
to
galaxy pegasis w105r3f
burn phoenix 135ms
rock orso ed145d
earth eagle 145wd
earth virgo t125es
dark aquila 100sd
(Dec. 10, 2010  10:33 AM)mechanex72 Wrote: hey uhm is flame libra agood bey what are his features and benefits?
to
galaxy pegasis w105r3f
burn phoenix 135ms
rock orso ed145d
earth eagle 145wd
earth virgo t125es
dark aquila 100sd

No, It's a bad bey. Honestly, even if I really despise it.
what bey is good to add to the team?
as many bey but not so many
Use the purchase consultation thread.
Are mislaunches part of the official rules? I can't seem to find anything in the standard rules about it. What counts as a mislaunch?
You launch and it flies out of the stadium without the other bey KOing it... Uncertain
(Dec. 10, 2010  12:19 PM)littlechipz Wrote: You launch and it flies out of the stadium without the other bey KOing it... Uncertain

Is there any time limit before it isn't considered a mislaunch if your beyblade exits the stadium without touching the other?
no time limit, but if it makes one orbit around the stadium, after that, your problem Wink
(Dec. 10, 2010  12:41 PM)littlechipz Wrote: no time limit, but if it makes one orbit around the stadium, after that, your problem Wink

ah kk thanks for clearing that up Smile
If I were to sell them, how much would:

WBBA Limited Edition MF Earth Aquilla 105 HF/S
WBBA Limited Edition Attack and Balance Parts and
WBBA Limited Edition Stamina and Defense Parts all cost?
Use "Purchase Consultation" please.
RF is less speed but more Stamina. R2F has more speed but less Stamina.
It's just up to the blader and which one they prefer to use.
OK sorry.

Oh by the way I've always been meaning to ask this but.....

Whenever I use Meteo L Drago, it uses it's spin stealing feature when handspun because of the rubber and vice versa (Hanspin a right spin bey and launch-spin a Meteo L Drago) because of the rubber, but I still don't get it. How exactly does the rubber do it?
Softens the blow and reduces recoil... Not mchh to say, except its in left spin and because of low recoil it keeps itself spinning fro the momentum of the bey. its actually called pain split, not spin stealing