Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I believe it is not. The one who pops out wins. But hasbro stadiums arent legal for organized play anyways, so if it's for fun, you can just choose if you want it to count or not.
Itd been a tie D:
i wanna get a face from a "Face Booster" but how???
pls tell me coz dying for a face.
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:33 AM)Viper57 Wrote: i wanna get a face from a "Face Booster" but how???
pls tell me coz dying for a face.
Face Boosters can be obtained by winning Face Contests, donating to the WBO, etc.

You should check out this page to learn more about them:
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
does anyone know when the new season 2 blades are coming out to america?
odds are around mid year 2011 or maybe earlier Smile
GreeNxBlader thanks i was thinking about that i was just wondering if there was a confirmed release date yet
I have a few questions about organized tournaments.

1. Do parents normally stay at the venue for the whole duration of the tournament.
2. How many matches do players prefer to play during a tournament, just thinking in regards to how many rounds for a Swiss tournament.
3. Is playing on tables ok or is the ground preferred.
4. What are players willing to pay for a tournament entry, if prizes are offered for top 4 or top 8 and door prizes and random give aways are done.
5. What are preferred prizescand where can they be purchased.

Thanks in advance sorry for the wall of text.
1) Depends really if they want to stay or not or leave their kids there and come back later. In most of the tourneys in the UK people come on their own since they're old enough.
2)Not sure
3)Either is fine but if you're playing on table making sure the surface below is won't break the beys when they land on it.
4)There's a set amount you have to give if you don't have a bey passport but I can't remember what it is.
5) Depends what you can get really. If you're ordering prizes off the internet then you'll have to do it a while in advance to make sure they arrive. If you getting them from shops try and get beys with useful parts.
Which bey is best:
Vulcan Horuseus
Gravity Perseus
Earth Eagle
Dark Gasher
Hmm... they all have their strong points. Attack i'd say gravity persues. because if you put an rf on it, it can knock it out of the stadium with ease. Earth Eagle is good for defense. Vulcan Horuseus is cood for attack out of the box. And dark Gashers Track is good for a stamina combo with es.
(Dec. 09, 2010  1:57 PM)Serpent9 Wrote: Hmm... they all have their strong points. Attack i'd say gravity persues. because if you put an rf on it, it can knock it out of the stadium with ease. Earth Eagle is good for defense. Vulcan Horuseus is cood for attack out of the box. And dark Gashers Track is good for a stamina combo with es.

get out

Seiriously, if you don't know what you're talking about, don't post.

ali_g229: It depends if you want Attack or stamina.
Vulcan comes with the best Attack wheel and the 145 track but it's quite expensive.
Gravity Perseus comes with a great Attack wheel and top-tier Stamina Track and Bottom.
Earth Eagle comes with Earth a top-tier Stamina and Defense wheel and 145 WD - Two great Stamina parts.
Dark Gasher comes with CH120 but thats it's only good part so it's not the best buy.

Get Vulcan and Gravity.

EDIT: Just realized this was the wrong thread, sorry, should have redirected him.
Pretty much everything you said there is wrong. Earth eagle is good for stamina... Vulcan is not good for attack straight out of the box and ES and CH120 aren't good for stamina.

Attack: Vulcan is the best there. Dark Gasher's track is awful since it doesn't work properly and chnages modes when it's not supposed to. If you want the track get Takara Dark Cancer. It's the same thing but the track works properly on that one. CH120 on Dark Cancer is useful but no essential
Stamina: With Earth Eagle the combo is top tier out of the box but Gravity perseus the track is better than the one on Earth Eagle.
Defence: The Earth Eagle's wheel is useful for Defence being a top tier defence wheel.
(Dec. 09, 2010  12:55 PM)Socks Wrote: I have a few questions about organized tournaments.

1. Do parents normally stay at the venue for the whole duration of the tournament.
2. How many matches do players prefer to play during a tournament, just thinking in regards to how many rounds for a Swiss tournament.
3. Is playing on tables ok or is the ground preferred.
4. What are players willing to pay for a tournament entry, if prizes are offered for top 4 or top 8 and door prizes and random give aways are done.
5. What are preferred prizescand where can they be purchased.

Thanks in advance sorry for the wall of text.

this goes in the questions about the WBO THREAD, NOT here. MEgablader2, if you are aware of it you should not answer his questions, let him ask it in the proper place Andrew

ali

Just listen to Chaos Blader and megablader2, they are frequent posters to this thread and have a good reputation unlike the other guy...
Sorry I never look in the questions about WBO thread so I kinda forgot about it.
Is Beyblades Thermal Pisces a good bey to get? What parts are good on it?

Target near me had one, but it was repackaged and missing the face bolt and metal wheel. I'm thinking some kid stole those parts or something.

Though makes no sense to me if your going to steal it might as well steal all the parts unless the wheel is the only good part of it either way. Pinching_eyes_2
Questions about whether or not you should purchase something should be asked in the "Purchase Consultation". Just a heads up Wink

The Thermal Metal Wheel is used for stamina, but it's outclassed.

T125 has some uses in a few attack combos.

ES is bad.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-New-Rare-Bey...4882500763

how come i never see any videos with this in? is it any good? i mean it looks pretty cool, but how does it transform? and is it really high?
Byser you should change your away mark...
If i add a PD bottom to a Burn Bull would it be better than Burn Bull 145SD>
(Dec. 09, 2010  1:27 PM)ali_g229 Wrote: Which bey is best:
Vulcan Horuseus
Gravity Perseus
Earth Eagle
Dark Gasher

Get Vulcan horseus because if you want a good attack type but it's the stadium your using that matters. If you using a Hasbro stadium it's not going to perform well in battles if your using an (TAKARA-TOMY/SONOKONG) Stadium, Attack types will so great!
(Dec. 09, 2010  11:19 PM)Dissidia Wrote: If i add a PD bottom to a Burn Bull would it be better than Burn Bull 145SD>
Not a lot of testing has been done with PD, but it might be better, yes.
Can an Mf-H be substituted for a regular MF in attack?
Would a earth aquaria c145wb all hasbro pieces be as heavy as mf earth bull c145wb
(Dec. 10, 2010  1:46 AM)Ra Wrote: Would a earth aquaria c145wb all hasbro pieces be as heavy as mf earth bull c145wb in tt pieces
any idea where the heck these hasbro exclusive beys are coming from? http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeslimitededition.html

i know some are the Takara Tomy remakes from ds and wii games but the others I have never seen before
(Dec. 10, 2010  2:20 AM)DarkFox Wrote: any idea where the heck these hasbro exclusive beys are coming from? http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeslimitededition.html

i know some are the Takara Tomy remakes from ds and wii games but the others I have never seen before

There are no remakes in that link, they are only beys made with parts from other beys or new Stickers.
(Dec. 10, 2010  2:20 AM)DarkFox Wrote: any idea where the heck these hasbro exclusive beys are coming from? http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeslimitededition.html

They are probably just recolours or just metal wheel,sticker changes that toywiz just did

(Dec. 10, 2010  1:46 AM)Ra Wrote: Would a earth aquaria c145wb all hasbro pieces be as heavy as mf earth bull c145wb
(Dec. 10, 2010  1:46 AM)Ra Wrote: Would a earth aquaria c145wb all hasbro pieces be as heavy as mf earth bull c145wb in tt pieces

No because the Bull combo has a MF on it and the Hasbro Aquario CW is only a litte bit heavier than TTs but if you put a MF on Aquario it would be heavier.