Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hey guys
this time i have 2 questions:
1. whats the difference between WD and PD?
2. is B better than JB?
(Dec. 08, 2010  4:06 AM)Viper57 Wrote: hey guys
this time i have 2 questions:
1. whats the difference between WD and PD?
2. is B better than JB?

PD is a little smaller, and is made of a plastic that generates less friction with the stadium surface.

B is definitely better than JB.
1. wd is wide, pd is made of a smoother plastic and has gaps making it jump
2. someone else answer that

edit: beaten, noooooooo
thanks for the answers guys.
but can i know the reason why B is better than JB??
is it because JB has low friction but B has more friction?
(Dec. 08, 2010  4:12 AM)Viper57 Wrote: thanks for the answers guys.
but can i know the reason why B is better than JB??
is it because JB has low friction but B has more friction?

JB has an aggressive movement pattern, like a worn WB...
YES! you are right. i just did a test between an attack typed vs a defense type using JB and the attack typed bey won. but when i used B instead of JB for the defense typed bey vs the attack typed, the defense typed won!! Thanks Blaze Wheeler & lord Wolfblade for answering my questions!!
(Dec. 08, 2010  3:16 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
Mc Frown says it's Illegal, does anybody else say it's illegal? It'd probably be best if Kai-V or Blah states their opinion.
This could need some actual discussion between all the Committee Members, however if those 'handles' were missing, the Beyblade should still be able to be assembled correctly, and if it really does not affect the performance, in Stamina or anything, then perhaps it is OK ... It is just weird because it is obviously a broken part.
what thread can i go to if i want feedback on my bey combos?
(Dec. 08, 2010  5:00 AM)Viper57 Wrote: what thread can i go to if i want feedback on my bey combos?
"Build me a combo!" topic.
ok thanks kai-v.
I'd like to know the difference in weight and performance with the Cyber metal Wheel and Pre-HWS Pegasis wheel, along with the Counter Metal wheel and the Pre-HWS Leone wheel. Thanks to anyone who can help me
(Dec. 08, 2010  5:23 AM)Novae Rog Wrote: I'd like to know the difference in weight and performance with the Cyber metal Wheel and Pre-HWS Pegasis wheel, along with the Counter Metal wheel and the Pre-HWS Leone wheel. Thanks to anyone who can help me
For the weights :
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/
Just click on the links after all the BB- codes at the top of the page.

Usually, Pegasis and Leone perform better than their Hybrid Wheel Systel version.
Pre-HWS Pegasis wheel has a similar design but the notable difference is weight. It's much more heavier than Cyber + the CW which gives it more smash attack, something Cyber doesn't have.
Same goes for Leone and Counter wheels.
Thanks both of you, just needed the weight difference, I knew there was quite a bit Pinching_eyes_2
A-93 Tornado Attack Stadium and A-84 ? Stadium.
I won these on YJA, are these stadiums any good?
Tornado Attack was and still is one of the best TT stadiums ever made. Not quite sure about the Wide Attack Type Stadium though.
Alright, Tornado Attack is enough to satisfy me! i'm guessing Wide Attack is rather similar...

It was a great auction, got it for 1500 JPY, hope the shipping isn't too expensive..
Are the old Neo Winders allowed in Metal Fusion/Fight tournaments? The rules said yes, but Kai-V said no. Confused I'm confused yet again.
(Dec. 08, 2010  6:24 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Are the old Neo Winders allowed in Metal Fusion/Fight tournaments? The rules said yes, but Kai-V said no. Confused I'm confused yet again.
I do not remember when I said that, but perhaps I confused two winders. If we are talking about Neo Dragon Winders, then I think it should be fine, especially since Hasbro is using a similar but shorter version of them with Lightning L Drago.
(Dec. 07, 2010  5:52 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: @utsavkotrail were did he buy it?

utsavkotrial*

He bought it at a Funskool Toy Kingdom store of something like that, and Funskool is the official distributor of Beyblade in India, can they sell fake stuff?
The extra tip isn't metal, but it's painted silver. I'll try to take pictures, though that would creep him out.
I have 4 105 spin tracks for Beyblade metal fusion. Its too late for me to get a 90 track because a tournament is about to start in 4 days. Now i was wondering if its worth borrowing my friends Lightning L Drago mainly for the Spin track 100, or borrow his Burn Firblaze for stamina combos? Basically is 100 really a difference from 105 and that helpful for attack beyblades?
Where can I get a metal face? also is Rock Bull dh145wb a good defence Bey?
Hmm, get one from AkrasDaddy, although next time look for it in bey marketplace or use the search function. @your combo DJ - Shock! hah your not going to win any battles with that although maybe in hasbro stadiums. my advice, Add Earth and C145 to make it top tier ^^

GreeNxBlader 100 is excellent and tracks below 100 are great, though 105 is always useful in the absence of 100 etc
someone please answer my earlier question
(Dec. 08, 2010  8:13 AM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: I have 4 105 spin tracks for Beyblade metal fusion. Its too late for me to get a 90 track because a tournament is about to start in 4 days. Now i was wondering if its worth borrowing my friends Lightning L Drago mainly for the Spin track 100, or borrow his Burn Firblaze for stamina combos? Basically is 100 really a difference from 105 and that helpful for attack beyblades?

0.5 of a millimetre can prove the difference between winning and losing so yes.
You could just borrow his Burn wheel to make a Stamina combo though.