Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 05, 2010  10:38 PM)Wraith Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  10:09 PM)Wraith Wrote: Does anyone actually know how to put Ray Unicorno Aurora ver. stickers on?
Also, would it be safe to test it against a light wheel Bey, like Clay Aries ED145B? I don't want the paint off.
Please answer. And if you do know how to put the stickers on, tell me because I don't.

ANSWER! I'm getting impatient. T_T
shouldnt it be the same way you put on a ray unicorno?
It has a massive sticker sheet. Plus, I don't own Ray Unicorno normal and I want to put the stickers on.
(Dec. 06, 2010  6:22 AM)Wraith Wrote: It has a massive sticker sheet. Plus, I don't own Ray Unicorno normal and I want to put the stickers on.

Where to put the stickers should be on the back of the sticker sheet or on the instructions.
(Dec. 06, 2010  6:08 AM)Wraith Wrote: ANSWER! I'm getting impatient. T_T

Far out ! Go search around or something.
AT LEAST SEARCH BEFORE ASKING.

I mean, even I can find it right now and I only just looked.
I searched multiple times and I didn't find anything? What did you search?
the stickers are similar to a ray unicorno's. The six square-like stickers go on the sides of the metal wheel,in the small dents.The three triangular stickers go on top of the metal wheel ,on the three points shaped like the stickers.the remaining two stickers go on the clear wheel beside the face bolt.you can refer to my avatar if you don't understand.
(Dec. 06, 2010  6:37 AM)Wraith Wrote: I searched multiple times and I didn't find anything? What did you search?

Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWsIBC9lJCs
I'll try that.There is also a long white sticker.
What is the best possible attack combo at the moment? I'm guessing its MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF or Ray Unicorno 100RF.
MF Vulcan Horuseus 85 RF/R2F
how many beyblades do you guys think a beyblader should have??
i have 9. with extra parts from random booster light.
(Dec. 06, 2010  7:03 AM)Viper57 Wrote: how many beyblades do you guys think a beyblader should have??
i have 9. with extra parts from random booster light.

At least 50...
hey people is there a difference between WBO and WBBA??
Yes.
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:41 AM)maxray96 Wrote: hey people is there a difference between WBO and WBBA??
Just to add to Wraith's answer:
The WBBA is the official Beyblade 'community' while the WBO is a fan-based Beyblade community.

Also, the tournaments the WBBA host have age limits while the WBO tournaments do not.
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:41 AM)maxray96 Wrote: hey people is there a difference between WBO and WBBA??

Wraith, I know it's a stupid question but for people who can't tell the difference about something this simple I'd suggest giving them a little bit less vague than "yes"

The WBO is this forum, it is NOT affiliated with Hasbro, SonoKong, or Takara Tomy. It is run by the fans for the fans. We hold our own tournaments by our own rules (which are the Takara Tomy rules more or less, but with a few tweaks to make things run smoother)

The WBBA is basically a fancy name for Hasbro, SonoKong, and Takara Tomy all rolled into one. The logo is placed on bey packaging to insure it's authentic. In some parts of the world (mainly Japan and other Asian countries) the WBBA holds OFFICIAL tournaments with prizes, Beypoints, etc.

EDIT: Beaten by Diamond :\ second time I got beaten here today haha
Hey can someone give me the website for WBBA
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:56 AM)maxray96 Wrote: Hey can someone give me the website for WBBA
I do not believe there is an official website made for the WBBA.
However, there is an official "WBBA Development Diary" website where is shows some pictures and information on events from Japan and occasionally exclusive information on the production stages of a Beyblade.

(Dec. 06, 2010  9:53 AM)Evan Wrote: EDIT: Beaten by Diamond :\ second time I got beaten here today haha
You beat me by content though, hah.
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:56 AM)maxray96 Wrote: Hey can someone give me the website for WBBA

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/index.h...=prm1119bb

Not the WBBA.....there isn't one, but this is the most official you can get.

EDIT: Arrghhh Diamond you really do type fast than greased lightning.
Is the new Meteo LDrago set out yet? If so, where can buy it? If it isn't released yet, can I pre-order it?
Is it true, that next year Cyber Pegasis will be available in Booster Packs?
Q1 Yes its out try YJA or HLJ

Q2 Yes
Yes the new set is out and you have to buy it online. Yes a version of cyber pegasis: cyber pegasis 105F is coming out but it's not worth buying since the cyber wheel blows. Also it will be blue.
Hey guys how do you tell the difference between real and fake by parts only??