Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 05, 2010  8:13 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Just one question i know grand Kretos [ both ] & Gravity Perseus were released but don't you think Grand Capricorn should have been released too , the guy who owns it beat masamune so it should have some popularity & the look wasn't that bad either , kinda cool , i know screw capricorne is coming but grand should have been there for capricorn fans
Buy Storm Capricorne, buy Grand Ketos, make it yourself ... It does not come with any new parts, I do not know why it should necessarily have been released.
(Dec. 05, 2010  9:17 AM)Wraith Wrote: No. Just use another, It'll be fine.
Does anyone actually know how to put Ray Unicorno Aurora ver. stickers on?
Also, would it be safe to test it against a light wheel Bey, like Clay Aries ED145B? I don't want the paint off.

Um...anybody?
(Dec. 05, 2010  9:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  8:13 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Just one question i know grand Kretos [ both ] & Gravity Perseus were released but don't you think Grand Capricorn should have been released too , the guy who owns it beat masamune so it should have some popularity & the look wasn't that bad either , kinda cool , i know screw capricorne is coming but grand should have been there for capricorn fans
Buy Storm Capricorne, buy Grand Ketos, make it yourself ... It does not come with any new parts, I do not know why it should necessarily have been released.

What was the track and bottom?
at gravitybeast, it has amazing smash and upper attack power and is the best pre-HWS beys...
(Dec. 05, 2010  9:50 PM)Nwolf Wrote: at gravitybeast, it has amazing smash and upper attack power and is the best pre-HWS beys...

But it is still outclassed by a bunch of attack wheels.
(Dec. 05, 2010  9:17 AM)Wraith Wrote: Does anyone actually know how to put Ray Unicorno Aurora ver. stickers on?
Also, would it be safe to test it against a light wheel Bey, like Clay Aries ED145B? I don't want the paint off.

Errr....
i have a question why is it called brad day? im not askin much but what does it celebrate/mourn?
Brad, obviously.
can everybody vote in the advanced fourm?
This is for questions about beyblade ."(

Fong Yes and no
My friend in America is wondering why Hasbro doesn't make the beys without the hybrid wheel like Pegasis 100HF. So why doesn't Hasbro make/sell those kind of beys?
Hasbro doesn't make the pre HWS bey because they weren't featured in the anime.
(Dec. 05, 2010  10:24 PM)Serious Wrote: My friend in America is wondering why Hasbro doesn't make the beys without the hybrid wheel like Pegasis 100HF. So why doesn't Hasbro make/sell those kind of beys?

I guess they just skipped over it.But they are realeasing a HWS version of the Pre-Hws beys.So basically a 5 piece bey of the 4 piece beys. Does it make sense?
(Dec. 05, 2010  10:09 PM)Wraith Wrote: Does anyone actually know how to put Ray Unicorno Aurora ver. stickers on?
Please answer. And if you do know how to put the stickers on, tell me because I don't.
@Serious Hasbro just basically added an energy ring to the Pre-HWS beyblade. But they change the size of the wheel of course so the weight will be different.
Hahahah and that is one of the reasons I didn't open it.

Uhmm you could check for images of it on the Internet or something, that would be your best option.
Force smash requires weight, so I im making the combo cyber 145rf, then the best energy ring is bull right, Oh and would it be OK to use a downforce, or any track that protrudes the wheel, or what about using 230, thoughts please?
cyber has no good use. use another wheel
MF-H Pegasus 145MF would probably be good, if you want weight.
is aries 145d a good bey uncustomized?
(Dec. 06, 2010  12:15 AM)Fong Wrote: is aries 145d a good bey uncustomized?

Nope. Not at all.
so out of these two which one would be better Pisces DF145BS or aries 145d
(Dec. 06, 2010  12:27 AM)Fong Wrote: so out of these two which one would be better Pisces DF145BS or aries 145d

Pisces, because you have a chance of getting the 5-min mold.

And Pisces's 5 Minute Mold is top-tier.
and sorry if i sound real dumb, but what is 5 minute mold?