Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Stamina should be about the same, but as for balance when being hit from opponents, lets just say your going to have a hard time with low attackers...
DOUBLE POST!! Not that T125 had any defensive capabilities, I'm just saying it will be worse than what it already is ^^
i got a Dark Effigy G (or is it Dark Gargoyle?) from my friend a few days ago and i searched all around for some more info on it so can anyone help with this?
(Dec. 04, 2010  8:38 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Does Auto change balancer have any useful parts?

Wing Cutter is pretty great imo, it's like a more defensive Wing Cross.
Auto Change Base is cool too. It has probably the most stamina of any non-bearing BB, and is quite successful with a 10 Balance and Tiger Defenser.

(Dec. 04, 2010  11:12 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: i got a Dark Effigy G (or is it Dark Gargoyle?) from my friend a few days ago and i searched all around for some more info on it so can anyone help with this?
The AR (Genocide Circle) is nifty, and works for Attack. Pretty much sucks though.
(Dec. 04, 2010  11:24 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  8:38 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Does Auto change balancer have any useful parts?

Wing Cutter is pretty great imo, it's like a more defensive Wing Cross.
Auto Change Base is cool too. It has probably the most stamina of any non-bearing BB, and is quite successful with a 10 Balance and Tiger Defenser.

What's a good defence combo that wing cutter could be used in?
(Dec. 04, 2010  11:24 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: The AR (Genocide Circle) is nifty, and works for Attack. Pretty much sucks though.

thanks for the info, Mc Frown!

also, just checked up on the Beyblade Parts list, and its listed in the V Series of beys, when the one I have has an Engine Gear? (bey wasnt customized, on blade base says Dark Effigy)
How can I perform a sliding shoot without my beyblade sliding out of the stadium?
(Dec. 04, 2010  11:42 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  11:24 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: The AR (Genocide Circle) is nifty, and works for Attack. Pretty much sucks though.

thanks for the info, Mc Frown!

also, just checked up on the Beyblade Parts list, and its listed in the V Series of beys, when the one I have has an Engine Gear? (bey wasnt customized, on blade base says Dark Effigy)

That's the Takara Tomy Random Booster 10 Version.

(Dec. 04, 2010  11:41 PM)megablader2 Wrote: What's a good defence combo that wing cutter could be used in?
None, I just meant that it's quite good for compacts, but has far less recoil than the likes of Wing Cross.
(Dec. 04, 2010  11:47 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Practice makes perfect.

I know how to do it, the thing is that when it spins in the flower-like pattern, it sometimes slips out. Do I need an attack stadium?
Everyone who does not have an attack stadium needs to get one.
Are you using r2f, because when it's new its pretty hard to control.
(Dec. 04, 2010  11:54 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Everyone who does not have an attack stadium needs to get one.
Are you using r2f, because when it's new its pretty hard to control.

Well I have BB-46 and no, it's the regular RF.
Ugh, the Attack Stadium is just ugh.
I'm glad I have one, but it's still a whack stadium, even if it is the best one produced for MFB as of yet.
(Dec. 04, 2010  11:57 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Ugh, the Attack Stadium is just ugh.
I'm glad I have one, but it's still a whack stadium, even if it is the best one produced for MFB as of yet.

This may be off topic, but are you selling that stadium?
Also forgot to ask this before, but my Dark Effigy G rattles alot and i dont know what to do about it because it is quite annoying. As well as its Engine Gear doesnt make as much of a "vroom" sound compared to my friends Dragoon G
Everything. The only good part it has is SD, Poison is like Dark and SW145 produces a LOT of recoil and is outclassed by C145, R145, and GB145.
hey do you guys know where i can but the beycard grip lauccher
(Dec. 05, 2010  1:59 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: hey do you guys know where i can but the beycard grip lauccher
Look at the Stores with Beyblades in stock topic ... You have been here for a while, you should really know that by now.
yea srry i was looking for it, hey is there a real difference between the light launcher and light launcher 2
(Dec. 05, 2010  2:02 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: yea srry i was looking for it, hey is there a real difference between the light launcher and light launcher 2
Look in the BB-87 topic ... Are you sure you are the same person that has been here for months ?
ok i found it sorry about that!
(Dec. 04, 2010  9:35 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Stamina should be about the same, but as for balance when being hit from opponents, lets just say your going to have a hard time with low attackers...
DOUBLE POST!! Not that T125 had any defensive capabilities, I'm just saying it will be worse than what it already is ^^
yeah, i have much better stamina tracks anyway. its not a big loss...
Does magnacore magnet trays work on dragoon hurricane stadium?
(Dec. 05, 2010  3:59 AM)Fong Wrote: Does magnacore magnet trays work on dragoon hurricane stadium?

They should, as they fit under most Hasbro Stadiums.
A small piece of my 100 track chipped off after a battle. Will it affect the performance or is the difference negligible?