Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

is LLD supposed to beat Ray Unicorno
Nothing is "supposed" to beat anything. Beyblade is a very variable game, so there are only probabilities when it comes to winning. It also depends on the combos.
(Dec. 03, 2010  1:07 AM)"Joe Wrote: Nothing is "supposed" to beat anything. Beyblade is a very variable game, so there are only probabilities when it comes to winning. It also depends on the combos.
As well as the Beystadiums, the launching techniques, etc.
And the slant of the stadium and the direction of the wind. Haha as I said, the tiniest thing can change the outcome. It is extremely variable.
(Dec. 03, 2010  1:15 AM)"Joe Wrote: And the slant of the stadium and the direction of the wind. Haha as I said, the tiniest thing can change the outcome. It is extremely variable.

Hmm, I've never seen wind actually matter in a beyblade battle, unless you're blowing directly on the top.
Well if you battle outside on a windy day it'll affect it.
I DOUBT that would happen. imagine tornado sweeping up a bey and making it go super fast
(Dec. 03, 2010  1:50 AM)Ra Wrote: I DOUBT that would happen. imagine tornado sweeping up a bey and making it go super fast

Ya know he was being a little sarcastic there...
Noo it happens. If the wind is strong enough it can affect the bey's movement patterns.
#1. Can you guys stop arguing about Wind, and spamming this thread for half a page? It's kind of getting annoying thinking that somebody has a question, and then it's just you guys arguing about wind.

#2. No, wind Will not affect movement when battling outside, I have experience with this as I played in "Things that go bumpking in the night." And there was a lot of wind, it didn't affect movement patterns at all. The only time I can imagine outside wind affecting a beyblade's movement is if you're beyblading on some sort of mountain, or somewhere with very high wind currents.
Sorry to trouble you pplz, how would one slide shoot with a string launcher?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzd...re=related

you do it the same, just pulling the string instead of rip cord, hope it helps!
The same as one would with a right launcher. It just takes some practice.
yeah i still haven't mastered it yet...
this Libra clear wheel i think is awesome compared to the flame Libra version. do you agree? (idk if this an appropriate place for this but decided to give it a shot XD)
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

no it's not really, put it in beyblade random thoughts, but yes i agree...
What's the difference of the performance between RF and R2F? thanks.
RF has more stamina but less speed, R2F has more speed but less stamina. It all depends on preference, really. If your combo can knock out the opposing bey easily, R2F would be the proper choice. RF would be for more controllability with banking or sliding shoot to land more hits. R2F does not have better stamina than RF, as it will die and wear out twice as fast as a normal RF.

this is from one of my friends, so don't blame me if it's wrong!
I have recieved my attack dtadium today Stupid

But now after some hours, the stadium has many scratches.

Could it be that it is because of my meteo ldrago with his LF? because it makes a strange noise when i shoot him.

Or will every Beyblade scratch it?

Should i stop playing with LF?
Your Stadium will receive these marks over time, so you shouldn't stop using it just because you're afraid of harming it.

It's normal to see scratches; my Attack Stadium came with some scratches, hahah, even when it was in its original package.

As long as you don't force down your Bey into the Stadium as you launch, your Stadium will be fine.
(Dec. 03, 2010  9:10 PM)Bapabunga Wrote: I have recieved my attack dtadium today Stupid

But now after some hours, the stadium has many scratches.

Could it be that it is because of my meteo ldrago with his LF? because it makes a strange noise when i shoot him.

Or will every Beyblade scratch it?

Should i stop playing with LF?

Light scratches are normal, as almost every Beyblade will do that.

LF always makes loud noises, so that's not a problem.

EDIT: Beaten by Momo Speechless
(Dec. 03, 2010  9:20 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Your Stadium will receive these marks over time, so you shouldn't stop using it just because you're afraid of harming it.

It's normal to see scratches; my Attack Stadium came with some scratches, hahah, even when it was in its original package.

As long as you don't force down your Bey into the Stadium as you launch, your Stadium will be fine.

What do you mean with forcing down the bey in the stadium?
if i spend alot of money and buy a tornado bey stadium, can i use it to post test combo results in the customizations topic?
(Dec. 03, 2010  10:52 PM)Alchemy Wrote: if i spend alot of money and buy a tornado bey stadium, can i use it to post test combo results in the customizations topic?

The Tornado Beystadium is very unbalanced.

They will reject your tests because you didn't test it in the proper stadium.