Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Heres a few questions.
1.What makes flame such a bad stamina wheel?
2.How good is the counter fusion wheel in deffence combos?
3.What would be good as an attack energy ring that's been released in america?
4.(Although I'm not sure I'll get a definate answer)Why does hasbro keep making the same stadium with different paint?
(Nov. 30, 2010  2:11 AM)shadowhelix96 Wrote: Heres a few questions.
1.What makes flame such a bad stamina wheel?
2.How good is the counter fusion wheel in deffence combos?
3.What would be good as an attack energy ring that's been released in america?
4.(Although I'm not sure I'll get a definate answer)Why does hasbro keep making the same stadium with different paint?
Flame is not that bad, it is just quite outclassed by other Wheels and Metal Wheels.

Not good.

A Clear Wheel ? Besides the obvious Lightning, you can essentially take almost any Clear Wheel.

They are not the same Beystadiums. Some shapes slightly differ.
Adding on to Kai-V's post, Susanow, Bull, and Cancer (Gasher) are Clear Wheels that can destabilize the opponent's Bey when used on a low height.
Hey guys, whats up, does anyone know where to get or own the following:
HMS Tornado Balance Stadium?

HMS Launcher Grip?
I will pm you with an offer or you can pm me with one!
Thanks!
Excuse me, but does anyone know where a list of scheduled releases for America is?
Can someone give me a link to the page that has all the parts weights? I remember seeing a Japanese site (Kyoganken or something) that had a picture of each part and it's corresponding weight.

(Nov. 30, 2010  3:01 AM)Gandkaidos Wrote: Excuse me, but does anyone know where a list of scheduled releases for America is?
Hasbro does not release these
(Nov. 30, 2010  3:07 AM)Evan Wrote: Can someone give me a link to the page that has all the parts weights? I remember seeing a Japanese site (Kyoganken or something) that had a picture of each part and it's corresponding weight.
For Metal Fight Beyblade :
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/

If you were looking for the weight of parts from the old series, then there is hind's site.

(Nov. 30, 2010  3:01 AM)Gandkaidos Wrote: Excuse me, but does anyone know where a list of scheduled releases for America is?
Hasbro has no release dates, or even clear waves of releases.

aCiDsHoOt3R, look on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
(Nov. 30, 2010  2:42 AM)aCiDsHoOt3R Wrote: Hey guys, whats up, does anyone know where to get or own the following:

HMS Launcher Grip?
Thanks!

Those ae both pretty hard to find. The occasional user on here will have one, and a few turn up on YJA.
(Nov. 30, 2010  3:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Excuse me, but does anyone know where a list of scheduled releases for America is?
"Hasbro has no release dates, or even clear waves of releases."

Thanks for the info. I take it there's virtually no way to know if Hasbro has brought over a new wave of beyblades unless physically seen?
Actually Toywiz puts new releases up for Pre Order about a month ahead of time; it has no specific dates, only the month it comes out. This is about as close as release dates get with Hasbro.
(Nov. 30, 2010  5:00 AM)"Joe Wrote: Actually Toywiz puts new releases up for Pre Order about a month ahead of time; it has no specific dates, only the month it comes out. This is about as close as release dates get with Hasbro.
Yet most releases do not respect even those months, and one city in a state can get new items earlier than another city in that state ... It is really random.

Plus, it was posted in another topic that Toywiz sometimes keeps postponing the month they are supposed to get an item in stock.
Could putting the LF tip on a right spinning bey have ANY kind of positive effect, or would it just hinder it?
From recent tests of my own, the TT Galaxy wheel was outclassed by the Hasbro Storm Wheel in regards to smash attacks and general attack power. Is it because the Storm wheel is quite heavier?
No, it's because Galaxy sucks.
A couple of questions:
For destabilizer combos, is Hasbro Gasher the best clear wheel to use?
I head TT Bull is heavier then TT Aquario but lighter than Hasbro Aquario. Is Hasbro Bull heavier than Hasbro Aquario?
(Nov. 30, 2010  7:12 AM)ILikeLyke Wrote: A couple of questions:
I head TT Bull is heavier then TT Aquario but lighter than Hasbro Aquario. Is Hasbro Bull heavier than Hasbro Aquario?

It is very good for destabilizing. You can also use Capricorn. Hasbro aquario is heavier that hasbro bull, but bull still has better weight distribution so it's a better choice.
(Nov. 30, 2010  7:21 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2010  7:12 AM)ILikeLyke Wrote: A couple of questions:

It is very good for destabilizing. You can also use Capricorn. Hasbro aquario is heavier that hasbro bull, but bull still has better weight distribution so it's a better choice.
Does the weight distribution impact the defense or stamina combos? (or both?)
Yes. It's very crucial to use a Clear Wheel that possesses very good weight distribution qualities when you are building a Defense or Stamina combo. The best one is Bull, and it is completely recommended that you use it.
(Nov. 30, 2010  2:42 AM)aCiDsHoOt3R Wrote: Hey guys, whats up, does anyone know where to get or own the following:

HMS Launcher Grip?
Thanks!

I believe dimsum2u has nearly everything in his store.
You can PM him and see if he has any left in stock Smile
what makes Galaxy pegasus so bad...also would it still suck even if u customized it.
(Nov. 30, 2010  12:18 PM)MaverickSora Wrote:

HMS Launcher Grip?
Thanks!

I believe dimsum2u has nearly everything in his store.
You can PM him and see if he has any left in stock Smile

That's completly wrong. He has nearly every MFB but very few out of the whole hms and plastics series. He doesn't have them.
Is metal fusion the best series to use in a friendly tournament, or should I get the old plastic ones? Im guessing MF Is better because of the metal. But im not sure. XD
Use the metal system beys because everyone uses them now.
Does Hasbro release the MAXIMUM beys? i.e. Flame Byxis, Hell Kerbex.
Not yet. They are likely to release them if they are seen in the Anime. What do you mean by MAXIMUM, I kind of understand.