Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

So is it really true that the tornado Beystadium can't be used, I mean it is a takara-tomy stadium, and the rules do say to use a takara-tomy stadium in tournaments, so can we use it in official tournaments?
(Nov. 23, 2010  3:23 AM)highflyeagle Wrote: So is it really true that the tornado Beystadium can't be used, I mean it is a takara-tomy stadium, and the rules do say to use a takara-tomy stadium in tournaments, so can we use it in official tournaments?
Then you have obviously not read the Rulebooks yet.
(Nov. 23, 2010  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  2:31 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: What ARE the differences between the two specifically because I have never seen Cyber before.
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4774/...gasis1.jpg
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1001/...gasis2.jpg
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1031/mf...gasis3.jpg

Hm I see now, Pegasus is thicker than Cyber and it seems to be higher up and a bit more rigid on the bottom. Thanks for those Kai-V, appreciate it.
Hey guys, my sagittario's facebolt got too screwed in, any of you know an easy way to unscrew it? Thanks.
is the counter wheel good for attack
(Nov. 23, 2010  4:43 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: is the counter wheel good for attack

Not at all, really. The gaps are too rounded compared to the original Leone Wheel for attack.
what can bakushin and ED145 be used for in a good combo

inb4 "go to the ______ section, you will find it there"
please ask in the build me a combo thread
Not sure about Bakushin, but ED145 is an alright defensive piece. Like, Earth Aquario Ed145 RS or WB.
(Nov. 23, 2010  5:08 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: please ask in the build me a combo thread
i am asking a question about parts, not asking anyone to build me an amazing combo with those parts. all i wanted to know what those parts are good for. that has nothing to do with a bey combo.

also, which mode is better on s. aquario, hf or s? i am getting the duo launcher soon, so i want to know. i had s. aquario for a while until i traded for r. Aries, i couldnt tell which was which, so thats why i want to know.
(Nov. 23, 2010  4:39 AM)LdragoIsAwesome Wrote: Hey guys, my sagittario's facebolt got too screwed in, any of you know an easy way to unscrew it? Thanks.
Use pliers.

Alchemy Wrote:also, which mode is better on s. aquario, hf or s? i am getting the duo launcher soon, so i want to know. i had s. aquario for a while until i traded for r. Aries, i couldnt tell which was which, so thats why i want to know.
Probably HF, but HF/S is a bad Bottom ...
(Nov. 23, 2010  5:20 AM)Alchemy Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  5:08 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: please ask in the build me a combo thread
i am asking a question about parts, not asking anyone to build me an amazing combo with those parts. all i wanted to know what those parts are good for. that has nothing to do with a bey combo.

your question about bakushin and ed145 belonged in build me a combo not here
hi.
may i know what the Thermal metal wheel is food for??
Um Thermal isn't very tasty because it's metal so nothing

EDIT: Oh my god I'm so sorry for this. I went downstairs to watch TV and my little brother, he's 12, thought it would be funny to try and get me banned. A apologize for anything else he posted. Thank you for understanding. Thermal also has potential as a destabilizer, not just for stamina.
^Dude, you're not funny, but actually an epic fail.
Thermal is used in Stamina combos however it has been outclassed.
[align=right]
(Nov. 23, 2010  5:53 AM)blah Wrote: ^Dude, you're not funny, but actually an epic fail.
Thermal is used in Stamina combos however it has been outclassed.

thnks Blah!
How common is it for Ray to break?
How much is a good price for a NIB Dragoon MSUV cuz someone wanted $300 dollars for it, and is a MInt never used one the same price?
(Nov. 23, 2010  6:19 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: How common is it for Ray to break?

I do not think it is very common. At least, I haven't heard of it happening to anyone. I've used my Ray (mold 1) quite extensively and it's still fine. However, the fact that they made two molds might be indicative of something.

(Nov. 23, 2010  7:15 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: How much is a good price for a NIB Dragoon MSUV cuz someone wanted $300 dollars for it, and is a MInt never used one the same price?

Use the Purchase Consultation thread.
(Nov. 23, 2010  7:48 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  6:19 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: How common is it for Ray to break?

I do not think it is very common. At least, I haven't heard of it happening to anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aS27OMsT60

Skip to around the 4 minute mark.

I wouldn't say it's common, but if it gets overused, then there's a chance.

Overused = Launched over 200 - 300 times
It is definitely uncommon. I have not even seen one broken Ray in the Japanese community yet.
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is definitely uncommon. I have not even seen one broken Ray in the Japanese community yet.

TECHNICALLY Oki can count for that.

So... 1 in the Japanese Community.
i know this is banned but its really awesome and i thouht id share it with you. theres a question which follows so dont worry

No track
when you dont have a bottom on its like a wide hole flat with thin edges. It has pathetic stamina but excellent attack. with the addes occasional self ko and 3-4 sec spins lol could someone test this. i think it has potential to be a fun part ^^
1.that did not go here
2. im pretty sure it is illegal
is it safe to buy beyblade lot from e bay?