Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Stupid question which can be easily answered by reading Beywiki articles or checking "What to buy in MFB".
(Nov. 22, 2010  11:53 AM)blah Wrote: Stupid question which can be easily answered by reading Beywiki articles or checking "What to buy in MFB".

the answer is related to me?
^No. Upper mode is where the yellow stickers and covered and the pink is shown.
Where do you get a metal face bolt?
oh yea evil bull rocks
Alright, so you posted in both places.
Gah.

Anyways, you can buy them off eBay, YJA, dimsum and other people on the WBO. If you live in Asia you should be able to get Metal Faces in stores.
And to get Bull, stick a Bull facebolt sticker onto a Metal Face. Although I wouldn't do it because it'd look terrible.
No i live in the us but bull is my zodiac sign and the Chinese animal of that year so i got a double dose
What is this warning level with a 0%
I have a lightning Ldrago ch120 RF mode in which I have to use x to maximize its performance?
120 height.

It's pretty much the rule of Ch120. <-Everything's better in 120.
heey i checked the mfb thread a couple of times now and unless theyve updated it theres nothing on hws2 beys. which s the best? Ray unicorno, ray gil gravity perseus and meteo l drago are some ive been looking at. any suggestions
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:08 PM)littlechipz Wrote: heey i checked the mfb thread a couple of times now and unless theyve updated it theres nothing on hws2 beys. which s the best? Ray unicorno, ray gil gravity perseus and meteo l drago are some ive been looking at. any suggestions
Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
The "Ray" wheel is said to give a great smash attack, and Ray Unicorno's CS tip offers good attack and stamina. I believe Ray Gil's SRF tip gives good attack too. Perseus has the AD track and WD tip, plus the option to spin left or right, making it a good defense type bey. Meteo is said to be a equalizer because it spins left while the bey it's fighting spins right, so the clash makes both spin faster because they're spinning in different directions. Out of them all, I say Ray Unicorno and Ray Gil are the best.
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:25 PM)highflyeagle Wrote: The "Ray" wheel is said to give a great smash attack, and Ray Unicorno's CS tip offers good attack and stamina. I believe Ray Gil's SRF tip gives good attack too. Perseus has the AD track and WD tip, plus the option to spin left or right, making it a good defense type bey. Meteo is said to be a equalizer because it spins left while the bey it's fighting spins right, so the clash makes both spin faster because they're spinning in different directions. Out of them all, I say Ray Unicorno and Ray Gil are the best.
When we redirect them somewhere, we expect that other members will follow this idea and not respond right after with the answer. You are discouraging them from searching for the answers and the good topics.
hahaha, when Meteo L drago and a right spin bey hit, they do not "both spin faster".
Can someone TELL ME THE NAMES OF DRIGER G's Parts?
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:55 PM)ShinigamiKing Wrote: Can someone TELL ME THE NAMES OF DRIGER G's Parts?
Look on the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki.
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:55 PM)ShinigamiKing Wrote: Can someone TELL ME THE NAMES OF DRIGER G's Parts?
Look on the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki.

OH!! SOrry, I forgot.
sry my previous post shouldve gone in the purchase consulation if im not mistaken ;)
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  1:08 PM)littlechipz Wrote: heey i checked the mfb thread a couple of times now and unless theyve updated it theres nothing on hws2 beys. which s the best? Ray unicorno, ray gil gravity perseus and meteo l drago are some ive been looking at. any suggestions
Use the Purchase Consultation topic.

yeah i just realised that. oops double post ;)
Without customizing, what are the best beyblades??? Is burn fireblaze good??? Cause I'm planning on getting it.
Check out the What to Buy in MFB thread.

Or ask in Purchase Consultation.
alright, what i want to know is if there is anything that can beat earth eagle, because he is pretty much unstoppable, so what can beat him?
(Nov. 22, 2010  7:31 PM)megaroarm5 Wrote: alright, what i want to know is if there is anything that can beat earth eagle, because he is pretty much unstoppable, so what can beat him?
A lot of things ... Earth Aquila is not unstoppable at all. No Beyblade is.
(Nov. 22, 2010  7:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  7:31 PM)megaroarm5 Wrote: alright, what i want to know is if there is anything that can beat earth eagle, because he is pretty much unstoppable, so what can beat him?
A lot of things ... Earth Aquila is not unstoppable at all. No Beyblade is.

then my combos must be pretty junky because i always get killed by him.
(Nov. 22, 2010  7:39 PM)megaroarm5 Wrote: then my combos must be pretty junky because i always get killed by him.
Yes, indeed. Post in the "Build me a combo!" topic, and buy a good Beystadium.
How do you keep your stadiums clean? mine already has dust and gravity chippings in it. When i put my rf based combos in the rf picks up tons of dust, that looks harmful to the rf, how can i avoid this problem?
(Nov. 22, 2010  9:51 PM)masterofallbeys Wrote: How do you keep your stadiums clean? mine already has dust and gravity chippings in it. When i put my rf based combos in the rf picks up tons of dust, that looks harmful to the rf, how can i avoid this problem?

Wash it regularly.