Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http...s205219657
Did Hasbro ever release something like this? Because I would almost swear I had this stadium, and not just the Hyperblaster or whatever with a Magnetray.
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:08 AM)rick_95 Wrote: i've also got Lightning L-Drago 105HF, would putting the HF make it have similar or better attack than before?

HF has worse attack than RF due to less traction.
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:11 AM)Byser Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:08 AM)rick_95 Wrote: i've also got Lightning L-Drago 105HF, would putting the HF make it have similar or better attack than before?

so i guess i'm outta luck...
but i don't want to buy another storm pegasus just for the performance tip.
are there any sites or stores that sell parts of beys for cheap prices?
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:11 AM)Byser Wrote: HF has worse attack than RF due to less traction.
I am quite certain "friction" is the better term ...

rick_95, only Toywiz and Yahoo! Japan Auctions have some separate parts.
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:14 AM)rick_95 Wrote:

Nope. Buying more Storm Pegasuses is the cheapest way.
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:08 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http...s205219657
Did Hasbro ever release something like this? Because I would almost swear I had this stadium, and not just the Hyperblaster or whatever with a Magnetray.

Yeah I'm 99% sure they made the Magnecore Stadium.
what's the name for the storm pegasus that only has one wheel, where the clear wheel and metal wheel are one instead of two? would it just be pegasus?
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:36 AM)jbrister111 Wrote: what's the name for the storm pegasus that only has one wheel, where the clear wheel and metal wheel are one instead of two? would it just be pegasus?
Yes. You could have found that information extremely easily on Beywiki ...
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:16 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

so if i put a screw on the RF bottom or make a hole, would that be a leagal modification? is it against the rules? i heard that the screw does increase stamina and it does still have good attack.

so are these modifications leagal or not for WBO?
a modification that changes the performance in any way are illegal for tournaments
but im not sure about free play
I cannot believe you are even asking if that is a legal modification ...
(Nov. 21, 2010  5:27 AM)rick_95 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:16 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

so if i put a screw on the RF bottom or make a hole, would that be a leagal modification? is it against the rules? i heard that the screw does increase stamina and it does still have good attack.

so are these modifications leagal or not for WBO?

You saw GreenXBlader's video didn't you?

Don't do it...
(Nov. 17, 2010  7:22 AM)blah Wrote: Metal faces are especially good in Attack combos as they add stability to the the Beyblades which are too fast and uncontrollable. As a result, they are easier to use by bladers but the Attack potential of the Bey also increases because there is more weight and thus, more force behind the Attacking Beyblade.

It also has use in Defensive customizations. It adds weight to the Beyblade making it harder to knock out of the stadium by Attack beyblades.

As for the negatives:
There really are none unless you decide to use one on a Stamina type, in which it will speed up the rate at which the rotation of the Beyblade slows down.

Overall:
You should definitely get them, whether you want to play competitively or not, they are good for any blader to have.

My internet was down sorry for the late reply but thx i will buy them i should only use them with attack , balance & defense beys right ???
(Jul. 09, 2008  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. This is for answering quick Beyblade questions that do not need much discussion and therefore, don't require a full topic.

RULES

If you don't know what a particular product is (ie. BB-28). Please USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

If you are curious to know what MFB to get use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

If you have questions of where to get MFB go through the Bey Marketplace. We have respective threads for that

Don't Post Anime Questions here. That Goes in the Anime & Manga forum.

AND FINALLY if you are curious about competitive combos please use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

Questions not to Ask?

1) Where do I get beyblades/HMS/MFB they don't have them in my city?
2) What is the best combo for HMS/MFB/plastic?
3) What MFB should I get?

Failure to abide by these basic rules will result in your post getting DELETED. This is to prevent the thread from being filled up with repetitive questions that we've answered hundreds of times.

When will Galaxy Pegasus come out?
(Nov. 21, 2010  6:37 AM)CyberLeone01 Wrote: When will Galaxy Pegasus come out?
There was no need to quote the whole first post.

Hasbro has no release dates, but not before half 2011.
(Nov. 21, 2010  6:37 AM)CyberLeone01 Wrote: When will Galaxy Pegasus come out?

Umm, why did you quote that post?

Galaxy Pegasus is already out in Japan. It'll come out in the U.S. and Canada maybe mid-2011 or something.

EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V.
Will HASBRO Release Cyber Pegasis apart from selling it with the game i really want it & dimsum2u is out of stock
Hasbro is following TT's selling pattern, so the answer would be no, unfortunately. The Hasbro one is better because it comes with a Metal Face, so I'd recommend you get that.
hi, can you guys tell me the difference between Takara tomy beyblades and Sonokong beyblades??? just signed up to WBO, so sorry if there's already been a question similar to this, but i ain't bothered skipping through 1120 pages lol.
They're the same, however sometimes Sonokong might use a different mold for a part.
Though most of the time they are exactly the same.
So, hey, guys, Ive just got my hands on a bayblade MF , which I'd have to wait another year for, hadnt my friend
gone to some foreign country with school.
Its Dark Cancer(or Shager,w/e) , and though were probably the two only users in greece right now with MF bays,
Ive been wondering, do they really perform THAT poorly against customized blades? My reading the wikias "only for collection" part has broken my heart.. kinda.
Also, how do you find dc's bottom part? It changes height, but how should I use it exactly?
Furthermore, are the old stadiums ok for our blades? Since we wont be able to find any of the new here, anyways.
well you twist the spin track and pull the tip and it should slide out, and then you twist the spin track in the opposite direction and it should stay where it is, but however dont twist it to one side if it doesn't want to, you're pushing it the wrong way!
Most uncustomized Beyblades perform quite poorly, else the game could be quite unbalanced.
And old stadiums can be used for your own play/free play, however for tournaments and ranked battles, you must use one of the MFB WBO certified stadiums.
Well we dont have any tournies here lol, you cant even buy the OLD blades anymore.
What I meant about the lower part , is, when should I have it tall and when shorten it?
And blah, whadayamean by unbalanced?
If uncustomized Beyblades were good it would ruin the strategic and customizing part of the game. People could just buy one Beyblade and hope to win every tournament with it. :L

As for CH120. Use it on the lower height in Attack combinations (MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF) and the taller height in Defence combos however it's not as good for Defence as it is for Attack.