Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

can som1 tell me how to take off my facebolt cuz i know how but wont budge
(Nov. 20, 2010  3:03 PM)jt5718x Wrote: Thanks :]

Secondly does anyone have experience with plamoya? I noticed they have some V-series in stock. Is it a good site to buy from?

http://plamoya.com/en/

Those are some garbage prices. Try buying from WBO's authorized dealers

If not, I know nothing of playmoya, but my guess would be that you'd need paypal.

(Nov. 20, 2010  4:13 PM)lelouchiam Wrote: can som1 tell me how to take off my facebolt cuz i know how but wont budge

Try using pliers. If you can't do it, ask somebody significantly stronger than you are to try to screw the face off.
did you think there was another way to take it off?

You over tightened it, so all you can do is try to unscrew it.

Use pliers if you have to
What is "BB" that comes before a number? What does it stand for and what does it mean? e.g. BB-40
BB simply stands for BeyBlade.
(Nov. 20, 2010  4:29 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: What is "BB" that comes before a number? What does it stand for and what does it mean? e.g. BB-40

I'm guessing beyblade?
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:35 PM)NAP Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:25 PM)jt5718x Wrote: I thought Hasbro Metal Drigers had engine gears, while takara had HMC? So why does this takara box appear to say EG? Or am I misunderstanding it? Thanks

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51...SL500_.jpg

It doesn't come with an actual Engine gear. It has a sping gear casing (with the HMC inside) that fits EG Bases.

Thanks very much for the answers, I have one last question, if anyone might know, although it might be a tough one:

Which do you think it would have if it were SonoKong?
Do I remove paint from my beystadiums the same way I do with metal wheels?
(Nov. 20, 2010  7:03 PM)shadowspark720 Wrote: Do I remove paint from my beystadiums the same way I do with metal wheels?

Are you talking about the paint on Hasbro stadiums?

Hint: Buy a Takara-Tomy/SonoKong stadium and you won't have to deal with that. Wink
(Nov. 20, 2010  7:03 PM)shadowspark720 Wrote: Do I remove paint from my beystadiums the same way I do with metal wheels?

Nail Polish Remover works for both.
what is the stadium used for offcial testing?
Hey,
I know this is in the wrong place but I NEED an answer ASAP PLease !
If an item is 10,000 yen I need to place a deposit of 5000 yen. But if i lose the bid, do i get my deposit back? Also if I win the bid at 10,000 yen will I get my 5000 yen deposit back?
PLease explain the deposit system to me!
Also how do I ask for the snipe bidding system? Who do I contact and how, if I wish to use it?
Thanks Smile
Basically any TT Stadium but the best is the Attack Stadium.
Supermiz, prefferably the Takara-Tomy Attack stadium (BB10). I believe the Balance Stadium is okay too.

As for me, I was wondering whether it was legal to put a face sticker on a metal face? And if it's okay to make my own face stickers?
I already answered supermiz.......
MeteorKing it should be Legal if the sticker doesnt affect the beys performance.which it most likely wont
(Nov. 20, 2010  7:43 PM)Beymaster7 Wrote: Hey,
I know this is in the wrong place but I NEED an answer ASAP PLease !
If an item is 10,000 yen I need to place a deposit of 5000 yen. But if i lose the bid, do i get my deposit back? Also if I win the bid at 10,000 yen will I get my 5000 yen deposit back?
PLease explain the deposit system to me!
I believe if you lose, then you get your deposit back, but if you win the auction, then you obviously do not get it back and you need to pay the rest of the cost (X-5000 yen).

Nwolf Wrote:does divine chimera have a gimmick?
Have you tried reading the actual Divine Chimera topic ?

MeteorKing Wrote:As for me, I was wondering whether it was legal to put a face sticker on a metal face? And if it's okay to make my own face stickers?
Of course it is legal.

As long as you do not put too much paper or glue, then making custom Face stickers is OK.
what would be the safest and least damaging way to remove paint from a hasbro stadium
yes i have searched and all i can find is scrubbing it off with a sos pad but i dont want to scratch my stadium

and dont say "just buy a TT stadium" my dad wont let me
(Nov. 20, 2010  8:04 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: what would be the safest and least damaging way to remove paint from a hasbro stadium
yes i have searched and all i can find is scrubbing it off with a sos pad but i dont want to scratch my stadium

and dont say "just buy a TT stadium" my dad wont let me

Pour Nail Polish Remover in the Stadium to where the Paint is covered, and let it sit fir 5-10 minutes.

Then Drain it, and wipe the paint away.
i forgot is Rock Giraffie a good bey to own for purposes other then collection(tried searching for a topic about it and i didnt get any results for it so :V)
ok thank you

Kyoya-c yes it is, especially if you dont have rock leon
(Nov. 20, 2010  8:16 PM)Kyoya-C Wrote: i forgot is Rock Giraffie a good bey to own for purposes other then collection(tried searching for a topic about it and i didnt get any results for it so :V)

WB is top tier, and R145 is kinda cool.
is there any use for poison at all?
(Nov. 20, 2010  9:05 PM)$uck@Beyblade Wrote: is there any use for poison at all?

None at all, unless you count Rolling it down a hill as a use.
im just wondering. as i said, i am a noob to beyblade. i am shopping for my first takara blades. what is the difference between a booster and a regular beyblade?