Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 19, 2010  7:19 PM)Rashamon Wrote: The stadium in the Triple National Team DX set- Any good?

lord Wolfblade - I think it's Aquario or Cancer.

ok thx
does Divine chimera have some sort of gimmick? and what type of bey is it?
(Nov. 19, 2010  7:19 PM)Rashamon Wrote: The stadium in the Triple National Team DX set- Any good?
I think nobody actually bought it, but it does not appear to be the best.
(Nov. 19, 2010  5:14 PM)Beymaster7 Wrote: Hey guys,
I've searched the beywiki and can't find it. Someone posted a list of beyblades obtainable from the PLASTIC random boosters. Please can someone send me a link to this thanks!

Search random boosters using the search function and you'll find it...
Is there anyway to prevent paint from chipping? I have a Gold Quetzalcoatl and a Bakushin Susanow 105 F that are chipping. It needs to be legal in tournament play also
I have a question about the stadiums that have like no walls and where to you get them?
(Nov. 19, 2010  10:54 PM)Tark Wrote: Is there anyway to prevent paint from chipping? I have a Gold Quetzalcoatl and a Bakushin Susanow 105 F that are chipping. It needs to be legal in tournament play also
Clear nail polish apparently, or just not using them ... Also, if they have begun chipping, you cannot really do anything to revert it.

stickfigured911 Wrote:I have a question about the stadiums that have like no walls and where to you get them?
Online. Read the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic.
May I ask what is the differance between a starter and A booster?
Starters contain Launcher/Ripcord and in some cases a Beypoint Card. (Is that even what it is called? o3o)
Edit: Maybe it wasn't that clear, but Boosters do not. They only contain the beyblade.
is there any good attack customisations for dark?
No, Dark is pretty bad.
how do you strip the paint from metal wheels?
battle with them lots
^Fail.
There is a proper way to do it.
Use paint stripper.
A knife works too. Just be careful. And also, this question has nothing to do with Beyblade, but how do you make a spoiler thing? Thank you!
(Nov. 20, 2010  1:09 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: A knife works too. Just be careful. And also, this question has nothing to do with Beyblade, but how do you make a spoiler thing? Thank you!
If the question has nothing to do with Beyblade, then why are you posting here ? Also, that was asked many times : if you do some short research, you will find the answer on your own.
(Nov. 20, 2010  12:17 AM)shadowspark720 Wrote: how do you strip the paint from metal wheels?

Soak it in Nail Polish Remover for about 5 minutes then wipe the paint away.
where to find the cheapest saggitario?
(Nov. 20, 2010  1:45 AM)lollo254 Wrote: where to find the cheapest saggitario?

You mean Pre-HWS Saggitatio?

I think Dimsum has the cheapest Pre-HWS Saggitario.
Is this MF-2?
http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/m/mNCy-pDS...qQ/140.jpg
Yes but the correct term is MF-H
(Nov. 20, 2010  1:54 AM)Ra Wrote: Yes but the correct term is MF-H

No it isn't. MF-H is a MF-2 with both the metal core and ring.
The correct name is actually Metal Face Custom Ver.
I probably missed this somewhere, but what the hell is the stadium included with this set?: http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade2-Triple-National-Team-DX-set-/250728287463?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a60920ce7 Speechless