Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

is the lightning L drago stadium the same as PTW?
(Nov. 17, 2010  11:21 PM)DracoDF145F Wrote: has anyone found a way to make a zombie out of L Drago (sorry if this doesn't belong here, plz correct me if so)
I believe there is no way to make zombies at all in Metal Fight Beyblade yet ... You should read more on what zombies are, compared to spin-stealers.

Alchemy Wrote:is the lightning L drago stadium the same as PTW?
Seriously read around. We have topics for both Beystadiums with more than enough information already.
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:13 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Well I think he was talking about additional ones cause you have to have the ball for the tip. I think by trying to put other balls in GB145 you would probably have to break it open.

ah conflicting info!

ok since everything else i wanted to know was answered, here is what i want SPECIFICLY.
the maximum # of metal balls that can be placed in Draciel MBD, S, and F at one time. that includes the tip AND and the original balls that they beys come with. basicly original balls + extra
i never used a launcher grip does it give a good advantege? is it good to have very good aim and hit beys from long distance without a bey launcher by the way i'm new
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:19 AM)darkace12 Wrote: i never used a launcher grip does it give a good advantege? is it good to have very good aim and hit beys from long distance without a bey launcher by the way i'm new
The Launcher Grip is a great item! It makes it so much easier to hold you launcher and get your angles more accurate.
There really hasn't been much testing on it.

It seems okay?

Better than the average bey uncustomised I suppose
For Lightning Ldrago- which mode is better? (for smash attacking purposes)
look on the beywiki
(Nov. 18, 2010  1:41 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: For Lightning Ldrago- which mode is better? (for smash attacking purposes)
Upper.
Is Mold 2 of Virgo DF145BS the one that spins for like 5 mins?
(Nov. 18, 2010  2:46 AM)Avoir780 Wrote: Is Mold 2 of Virgo DF145BS the one that spins for like 5 mins?

yes...
(Nov. 18, 2010  2:50 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2010  2:46 AM)Avoir780 Wrote: Is Mold 2 of Virgo DF145BS the one that spins for like 5 mins?

yes...
There is not really a "mold 1" or "mold 2", so this is false. There is a certain mold, distributed very randomly among all the Virgo made available, that can spin up to five minutes, that is all.

Plus, I do not know why the question was asked, because you cannot even identify the molds if you do not make them spin ...
Would SD be equal to WD when it comes to spin-stealing?
what do you guys think of this combo?
btw im using normal face.

Earth Escolpio CH120JB
how to reduce RayUnicorno recoil ? It keep gettin knocked out and hit away by other beys
(Nov. 18, 2010  4:16 AM)Viper57 Wrote: what do you guys think of this combo?
btw im using normal face.

Earth Escolpio CH120JB
Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.

tykarama Wrote:how to reduce RayUnicorno recoil ?
Add a Metal Face.
Galaxy Pegasis wheel paint keep chipping off and is looking quite ugly . any ideas on how to solve the prob or fix the paint job?
(Nov. 18, 2010  4:32 AM)tykarama Wrote: Galaxy Pegasis wheel paint keep chipping off and is looking quite ugly . any ideas on how to solve the prob or fix the paint job?
You cannot really fix paint that has already begun chipping ...
thanks Kai v i will try the metal face
is meteo l drago legal ? the spin stealing ability is kind of cheat and it is already a great attacker
It's obviously legal. It's not spin-stealing though. It's more of an energy transfer. If MFB at a bearing part (sorry if I referred to it incorrectly) like Wolborg MS's, then your opponents may have more trouble with it, but I highly doubt it would get banned like Libra.
My BB-32's stadium has some bits of blue paint scratched on it because I painted one of my wheels and it got pwned by Ldrago.

Is there anyway to get these scuffs off the stadium? The random marks of blue look quite ugly .
I've used rubbing alcohol to get paint off of stadiums, but I think something with a thinner such as nail polish remover will work as well.

Sorry if it doesn't help.