Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh and noob question but what is with the torch aries and night virgo stuff?
(Nov. 13, 2010  10:30 PM)$uck@Beyblade Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh and noob question but what is with the torch aries and night virgo stuff?
Read the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic. We do not completely know yet.
Which is a good site to buy hms beyblades like Advance Striker? I can't find one.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
(Nov. 13, 2010  8:41 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Dents are unable to be fixed, but the best thing you can do to keep the scratches as invisible as possible is to use a product called "Brasso". DrigerGT knows best about it, so PM him. I've actually seen it work really well.

(Nov. 13, 2010  7:46 AM)Auska Wrote: I have a few questions I would love some answers for.

1. Is Vulcan a good smash attack, attack ring? what type is it generally would you say

2. what do all the following tracks do exactly (what is the purpose)
A. D125 (ray Unicorno)
B. W105 (sol blaze eclipse)
C. Ad145 ( gravity persus)
D. S130...?
E. sw145 (poison serpant)

3.Fs base it flat sharp but what is the SF base? is that a remake of the traditional semiflat

I really look forward to some educated answers!
I've been brus

1. Vulcan is labeled by TT as a Defense Wheel, I believe, but it's use is predominately for Attack. The best combo to use Vulcan with is: MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R^2F.

a) D125, or Defense 125, was originally thought for Defense Types, but it has been outclassed by C145/GB145. D125, and even T125 has found its use in MF Pegasis D125/T125RF/R^2F. I personally use this combo with D125, as well as Gravity Perseus D125RF
b) W105, or Wing 105, is used to allow air to be pushed up, pushing the Bey down as it spins. This effect is negligible.
c) AD145, or Armor Defense 145, was marketed as a Defense Type Track, but, it's better for Stamina
d) S130, or Shield 130, is a Defense Type Track that was said to be the widest Track released, but I believe H145 is still wider.

3. SF is Semi-Flat. It is released with TT's Dark Cancer. Alternatively, Hasbro releases FS with their Dark Gasher.

Next time, search on Beywiki by yourself. It's not hard.

i know what all of them are what is the practicality of all those peices. the D125 seems to have no purpose other than what weight? the AD145 is news to me i have no clue what it does so....? the s130 i know what it looks like but does it actually DO anything? or is it also just weight for balance.

this is what i meant and i looked threw that carp thats why im asking here wouldnt that be obvious.

either that or i still dont know how to navigate this site hence why i get check this or check that instead of an answer i come to the site for research and answers and all i seem to get is go find it your self -link to somewhere i didnt have a clue about-

im irritated
What Momo is saying is that D125 is used for somewhat mid-height attack types, such as MF Pegasis D125 R2F.
AD145 was meant to be a Defense Type track but is better for stamina. There has not been much word about S130, but it is a Defense Track and is wide. Please do use the Search Fuction next time then ask your question if you don't find your answer.
Actually, there's no real guarantee that Hasbro won't release metal system blades.
TT later released sets with both hybrid wheel and metal system blades together, so it's possible Hasbro might decide to do the same. The only difference being that they didn't release the metal system ones alone first.
But when you consider the presence of the anime, it wouldn't have been a good business move to release the metal system blades [first, that is: without an anime to show kids what they were, or because the kids might have only wanted the ones from the show].
What would be the top 5 HMS beys to buy not including Samurai Changer or Wolborg?
That question should go in the Purchase Consultation Thread.
Sorry. I am new here. Where is the Purchase Consultation Thread?
Just look around the forum a bit. It's a stickied topic, so you can't miss it.

EDIT: Also, it should be among the links in the private message you got when you joined.
If Burn Fireblaze has not been released yet, how have people known about the differences between it and Burn Phoenix? how has testing been done??? am i mssing something?

forgive me if i sound like a noob
It has been released already.

There's a thread regarding it's performance somewhere in the Customizations Forum.

EDIT: Wait, you've posted in that thread before...
(Nov. 14, 2010  1:21 AM)Byser Wrote: It has been released already.

There's a thread regarding it's performance somewhere in the Customizations Forum.

My thread. XD

"Burn Hasbro Testing"
does anybody remember when the bey was approx released? as hasbro has no set release dates. simething as general as a month would do
(Nov. 14, 2010  1:27 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: does anybody remember when the bey was approx released? as hasbro has no set release dates. simething as general as a month would do

I got mine a few weeks ago.

In Virginia USA.
Well, know how to keep RF from wearing down?
(Nov. 14, 2010  2:04 AM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Well, know how to keep RF from wearing down?

By not using it.
(Nov. 14, 2010  2:08 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  2:04 AM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Well, know how to keep RF from wearing down?

By not using it.
Well, is there a way to slow down the wearing down of RF?

You could probably coat it with something like nail polish, but that would be ilegal.
(Nov. 14, 2010  2:10 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: You could probably coat it with something like nail polish, but that would be ilegal.
Well, sorry, and thanks!
if you are not a competative player, than that should not matter to you. (if you go to tourneys)

Thanks Blaze =D
does anyone have a rc beyblade that they will give to me???

please make sure to pm me for shipping info. thanks!!!
(Nov. 14, 2010  2:14 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: if you are not a competative player, than that should not matter to you. (if you go to tourneys)

Thanks Blaze =D
Well, thanks again!

yo hey there arent any tourneys where i live