Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 13, 2010  1:21 AM)Aquila Wrote: Does anyone know what this is about. On toywiz it says that hasbro will be making Fury, Hyper ,Night, Torch, and Midnight into metal wheels. I first saw theese names on beybladebattles.com when you register in here is the link to Toywiz where I saw it -http://www.toywiz.com/beymetalfusion.html
you have to scroll down a little bit. So does anyone know what they might look like?

You should read more. It has been asked many times, it is just a special sticker pack from takara tomy(not exactly sure the name)
hey guys what paint would work best painting your grip
(Nov. 13, 2010  1:41 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: You should read more. It has been asked many times, it is just a special sticker pack from takara tomy(not exactly sure the name)
A special sticker pack ? What we have been saying is that they are probably just recolours.
Is Flame Pegasus 105WB a good bey?
I think it is because i beat all of my friends with it but just let me know what you think.
Flame was good for me because it was doing low attack which took out the other bey faster.
^^^Flame Bull 100SF - Destabilizer.
And Flame is not used for attack purposes.
(Nov. 13, 2010  2:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2010  1:41 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: You should read more. It has been asked many times, it is just a special sticker pack from takara tomy(not exactly sure the name)
A special sticker pack ? What we have been saying is that they are probably just recolours.

That's what I meant, sorry, isn't there a sticker recolour pack from takara tomy?
Well Flame worked for me I don't know about you blah.
Everytime my friends would battle me it would do low attacks and destroy it just saying.
Uncertain
It's really meant for Stamina.
And there are really no protrusions on it to cause damage, and it has barely any recoil as well.
i have to agree with blah dude flame is not a good choice for an attack combo if its what you want i would use a lower track like 85, 90, or 100 and an attack bottom like f rf hf or any others.
Well...Next question. Is cyber Pegasus only gonna be sold with the game and when is Ray Unicornio coming out in USA?
Yup and probably 2011 or 2012
Yes. It's is a special collectors edition beyblade and is only gotten with the game from Toys'r'us. But you may be able to get it from online stores.
No one knows when ray unicorno will come out in US if Hasbro will release it.
Edit: Sushi beat me
Man That is bull my fav character is Sora and cyber is my fav bey.
Does anyone know which parts are the lightest and heaviest? I already know that the metal wheels:
Storm is the lightest (after Lightning)
Earth is the heaviest
So I only really need the Spin Tracks and Performance Tips. Thanks!
(Nov. 13, 2010  2:39 AM)phinamthi Wrote: Does anyone know which parts are the lightest and heaviest? I already know that the metal wheels:
Earth is the heaviest
Just go on this site and click on the few links after those with BB codes.
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/
(Nov. 13, 2010  2:24 AM)Storm Breaker Wrote: Man That is bull my fav character is Sora and cyber is my fav bey.

just get the game and bey and sell the game or something
(Nov. 13, 2010  2:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2010  2:39 AM)phinamthi Wrote: Does anyone know which parts are the lightest and heaviest? I already know that the metal wheels:
Earth is the heaviest
Just go on this site and click on the few links after those with BB codes.
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/

Thanx!
Has anybody else tried making a right-spin Bey go left? I found a way.
(Nov. 13, 2010  3:35 AM)Wraith Wrote: Has anybody else tried making a right-spin Bey go left? I found a way.
It is already known, however it is illegal and should not be discussed, especially not here.
what is a better choice,Pegasus145D or Gemios DF145FS?Pre hybrid wheel btw
(Nov. 13, 2010  3:40 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: what is a better choice,Pegasus145D or Gemios DF145FS?Pre hybrid wheel btw

Pegasis 145 D.
(Nov. 13, 2010  2:18 AM)Storm Breaker Wrote: Well...Next question. Is cyber Pegasus only gonna be sold with the game and when is Ray Unicornio coming out in USA?

Cyber Pegasus is going to be sold as a seperate beyblade in January in the U.S.