Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 10, 2010  12:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  12:39 AM)AlphaOmega Wrote: Thanks, I guess I'm just getting used to the Beylauncher. Still have to get an attack stadium, as I currently only have the Balance stadium.
At least it is not a Hasbro Beystadium, it should still work if you manage it eventually.

Yeah, best to avoid Hasbro stadiums. I've played since the plastic generation and even then avoided Hasbro stadiums. I have Tornado Balance and Tornado Balance Type S stadiums that I used for HMS. I was able to do Sliding Shoot quite easily back then. Guess I'm mostly out of practice.
EDIT: I had accidentally posted something irrelevant to this thread so I deleted it...
Oh....Bummer.Now what am I gonna do with this Peg-Top Fake? I was all happy 2.....Dang
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:00 AM)BMF Wrote: Oh....Bummer.Now what am I gonna do with this Peg-Top Fake? I was all happy 2.....Dang

Burn them XD
Hey Christmas is coming around and of course, I'm getting beyblades. Out of this list, what should I get? Galaxy Pegasus DX Set, Led Sight, Burn Phoenix 135ms, Ray Gil 100 RSF, and BB-86 deck set. Also, do you know any good beyblade sellers on this site?
Use the "Purchase consultation" thread please. Smile
use the purchase consultant thread please

edit: beaten
when will hasbro release season 2 beyblades ? as in ray unicorno and galaxy pegasus
Hasbro has no set dates for when their products will be released.
(Nov. 10, 2010  2:02 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: when will hasbro release season 2 beyblades ? as in ray unicorno and galaxy pegasus

1-2 yrs.
They don't have set dates, so you shouldn't post anything but that Blade.
(Nov. 10, 2010  2:07 AM)Dan Wrote: They don't have set dates, so you shouldn't post anything but that Blade.

Normally thats the time span between each new season of beyblade , except G-Rev-MFB.
So?
That may be the case, but until they release a hard date, we know nothing. :U
(Nov. 10, 2010  2:19 AM)Dan Wrote: So?
That may be the case, but until they release a hard date, we know nothing. :U
So we will never know anything.
is WD any good for defense? i dno't have a WB or RS on me. whats a good alternate?
RSF and B. I don't think WD has enough contact to be good for defence.
What would be the best metal wheel/tip for destabilization?
(Nov. 10, 2010  4:28 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: What would be the best metal wheel/tip for destabilization?
You can look at some of the destabilizers topic in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
Can I get the link to the thread,please?
I did, and all i found was
FLAME BULL! THE FLAMING DESTABILIZER by Marco.
I tried Entire post, and all the general threads popped up.
(Nov. 09, 2010  9:09 AM)wwqqyang Wrote: clericlaw,

Well, it depends. But definitely cheaper than those you see on Ebay Smile

well since u live there. how much would it cost you to lets say get a storm pegasus starter or get a bb-32 set.
I was wondering if there has been any test on the PD bottom. I looked around and couldn't find anything about it other than what was in the BB-90 topic. Which was very little.