Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 09, 2010  2:44 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: I'm PRAYING I put this in the right thread. Anyways, would it be legal to put say, a piece of a straw on a Beylauncher string to weaken the launch? I wanted to know for my new WB so that I can make a good defensive launch because I suck at weak launches ( I have no idea why).

Just use a Hasbro Ripcord + Launcher.
(Nov. 09, 2010  2:44 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: I'm PRAYING I put this in the right thread. Anyways, would it be legal to put say, a piece of a straw on a Beylauncher string to weaken the launch? I wanted to know for my new WB so that I can make a good defensive launch because I suck at weak launches ( I have no idea why).
Well as long as the BeyLauncher was not taken apart in any way, like if the straw was cut than taped it would probably be fine! Joyful_3
Blaze answered that question a minute earlier than you, and I think it was a better answer too. :]
How is the LF stadium , better than the Super Vortex stadium , in terms of performance ? I get better results with SV.
In any of those stadiums, you will not get results.
LF is better, and SV IS AWFUL11!.
(Nov. 09, 2010  3:00 AM)Dan Wrote: In any of those stadiums, you will not get results.
LF is better, and SV IS AWFUL11!.

I find it contrary to your belief.

I think SV has less room, causing more contact, causing Attack types to do more damage.
Well, If you try to shoot an attack bey, it simple circles carp around the outer parts while the Defense is sitting in the middle. Its probably too small to even flower. Speechless
(Nov. 09, 2010  3:04 AM)Dan Wrote: Well, If you try to shoot an attack bey, it simple circles carp around the outer parts while the Defense is sitting in the middle. Its probably too small to even flower. Speechless

Really , I can create a successful sliding shoot , 99.9 % of the time in there , Uncertain
^ He's right, my friend had a SV. Most attack types either circle the stadium, or because of insufficient room for flower, they self KO by hitting the walls.
Sol Blaze GOLD!!!

Who can help to translate this page?
http://takunanapapa.seesaa.net/archives/20100821-1.html

I believe there are news for Sol Blaze Gold and Pegusis Gold!!
(Nov. 09, 2010  4:42 AM)wwqqyang Wrote: Sol Blaze GOLD!!!

Who can help to translate this page?
http://takunanapapa.seesaa.net/archives/20100821-1.html

I believe there are news for Sol Blaze Gold and Pegusis Gold!!

Google Translate is your friend.
Royface 3000,

Well, thanks buddy, but seriously, I can read more than that can do...

I need one to translate exactly what it mean...It looks like to get that need to buy something (megazine?) Any help?
I believe there was a magazine or side CoroCoro issue where you had a page like a lottery ticket, and only 200 items exist. However, I have seriously not seen one yet, and I think takunanabey's is a recolour he made.
are there going to be any tournaments in California
(Nov. 09, 2010  5:14 AM)Storm Leone 954 Wrote: are there going to be any tournaments in California
Look in WBO General forum. This topic is for questions regarding the hobby directly, not tournaments.
are you allowed to duct tape a pencil to your light launcher if your hand hurts when you launch it normaly? in tournamates?
because it hurts so bad i crie!
(Nov. 09, 2010  5:18 AM)sams storm Wrote: are you allowed to duct tape a pencil to your light launcher if your hand hurts when you launch it normaly? in tournamates?
because it hurts so bad i crie!
... How come your hand hurts ? Surely you are launching quite incorrectly. Alternatively, just get a Launcher Grip, and a Beypointer ... Putting tape is illegal, not to mention somehow adding a pencil.
hey is customizing your grip launcher illegal, not internally or anything that involves its function, but can u customize its appearance
If it does not affect its performance, yes.
im pretty sure they do but im not sure if they are legit
Sure, I am one of the Taiwan's seller.

So far the officially Taiwan's agent sells blades from BB01~BB69. But some of the bey fans (like me) will purchase beys from JP directly or indirectly (by middleman).

mesorangerxx,

Definitely Legit!

Kai-V,
Thank you for your explaination as always. Expect to receive more inform about this in the future Smile
(Nov. 09, 2010  6:04 AM)wwqqyang Wrote: Sure, I am one of the Taiwan's seller.

So far the officially Taiwan's agent sells blades from BB01~BB69. But some of the bey fans (like me) will purchase beys from JP directly or indirectly (by middleman).

mesorangerxx,

Definitely Legit!

Kai-V,
Thank you for your explaination as always. Expect to receive more inform about this in the future Smile

right thanks. do they sell any in kaoshiung particularrily? and what is the price
clericlaw,
Kaohshing is the 2nd big city of Taiwan. You can easily find beys in any department stores.

But beware, DON'T PURCHASE them in local bookstores. Most of them sell some FAKE beys.
(Nov. 09, 2010  6:12 AM)wwqqyang Wrote: clericlaw,
Kaohshing is the 2nd big city of Taiwan. You can easily find beys in any department stores.

But beware, DON'T PURCHASE them in local bookstores. Most of them sell some FAKE beys.
how much are they usually? and also they only need to say sonokong or takara tomy for them to be real right? or do fakes actually put that symbol on their boxes XD