Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 31, 2010  5:12 PM)Ra Wrote: nope not at all burn has better stamina

EDIT:beaten
thanks
Earth is the best it has High stamina content and great defence cababilities!
mold 1 has high staminz.....
how does one go about putting a spring into a Hasbro CH120? dont care that it is illegal. i dont do tourneys

so Hasbro Capri doesnt jump, and TT one does, but the Hasbro one preforms better?
that reminds me of Trypio...
the hasbro one does jump just not as much
The jumping doesn't really help it. On the contrary it makes it suck more...
(Oct. 31, 2010  5:40 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2010  5:17 AM)jr591 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2010  5:10 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2010  4:54 AM)jr591 Wrote: Oh...I have a Hasbro one. Is there any way I can keep it put without it being illegal?

Take it apart and Coat it with Clear Nail Polish, or repaint it.

An illegal way would be to add a spring. (Which makes it WAY more usable)

Would that still allow movement so that it could change between heights?

Yeah. It completely fixes it.

Thank you guys so much. Can somebody tell me how I would go about doing this? I really don't want to screw up and ruin my only CH120. xD
that is what I asked, and yet nobody seems to know the answer...
Am I the only one who has a CH120 which supposedly doesn't 'change height' at the right moment?
(Oct. 31, 2010  6:30 PM)Dan Wrote: Am I the only one who has a CH120 which supposedly doesn't 'change height' at the right moment?

U know it doesnt change by itself. U can only change it if thats what u mean by "at the right moment"
I've heard it changes in-battle..
MF Quetz CH120CS.
(Oct. 31, 2010  6:41 PM)Dan Wrote: I've heard it changes in-battle..
MF Quetz CH120CS.

Do u have a video to prove or show it? Cuz ive always known that its self changing like HF/S and M145
Pretty much any battle where a blade uses CS would probably show it.
What launcher is better for Attack types? and What is a Destabilizer beyblade?
destabilizer puts the opponent bey off balance
(Oct. 31, 2010  7:02 PM)Ekclips Wrote: What launcher is better for Attack types? and What is a Destabilizer beyblade?

String Launcher is the best launcher.
For anything, it should be the only shooter in production.
Detabilizers are lows beys which knock others off balance. (i.e Flame ______ 100SF or something like that Tongue_out)
Edit: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Dest...Drago-90WF
i am actualy really suprised that everyone is giving this advice on fixing the CH120 and yet no one knows how to do it specificly...

unlike Hasbro's CH120 ST, i find that Hasbro's HF/S PT does not switch modes by accident alot. True it does happen but not enough to piss you off. as long as it is locked in place it should be fine. When the partr is brand new it tends to have some problems but after a few uses and manual mode switches it should not accidently swich modes. unless the tip is attcked by a lower bey, the bey loses balance, or it hits the stadium to hard, HF/S should have n problems in genral (all of this is HF to S mode)

M145???
(Oct. 31, 2010  7:19 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: i am actualy really suprised that everyone is giving this advice on fixing the CH120 and yet no one knows how to do it specificly...

unlike Hasbro's CH120 ST, i find that Hasbro's HF/S PT does not switch modes by accident alot. True it does happen but not enough to piss you off. as long as it is locked in place it should be fine. When the partr is brand new it tends to have some problems but after a few uses and manual mode switches it should not accidently swich modes. unless the tip is attcked by a lower bey, the bey loses balance, or it hits the stadium to hard, HF/S should have n problems in genral (all of this is HF to S mode)

M145???

I already said how to fix a CH120...

Take it apart, Paint it with something (Preferably Clear Nail Polish), and put it back together once it dries.
i know you said that, and that is an option I am considering. However someone mentioned something about putting a spring inside of the CH120. i want to know how one would go about doing this
then agian, the nail polish seems to be the legal way, and the spring seems to be illegal, but i dont do tourneys...which method provides the best results?

and this is just a thought, but wouldnt adding nail polish ruin the part? it would probobly make it heavier and the nail polish might get in the way of manualy changing it and swaping it with other beys yes?
(Oct. 31, 2010  7:30 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: i know you said that, and that is an option I am considering. However someone mentioned something about putting a spring inside of the CH120. i want to know how one would go about doing this
then agian, the nail polish seems to be the legal way, and the spring seems to be illegal, but i dont do tourneys...which method provides the best results?
I suggested adding Springs. The spring can be obtained by most click-pens, and if it's too big you will have to cut the spring, so it will fit perfectly coiled down in the 120 height.

and this is just a thought, but wouldnt adding nail polish ruin the part? it would probobly make it heavier and the nail polish might get in the way of manualy changing it and swaping it with other beys yes?
It would be barely heavier if you coat it lightly, and only coat it heavily in the areas where it twists.

Answers in red.
thanks man! that really helps. when adding the spring, you dont have to take apart the CH120 do you? how would you exactly put it on/in the part?

no worries. I have alot of spare springs from broken pens, and one from a model kit i got a few months back (and yes it was a zoid lol)
I guess I'm lucky my CH120 doesn't act up like most Hasbros. :]
(Oct. 31, 2010  7:05 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Wow, no that won't raise any debates.

Think defence types. Notice how SD or WD isn't on there?

I thought that was common sense.

even just looking at the tip will show you which has the most friction, therefore best grip on the stadium, leading to less stadium outs.

My Rock Leone with Dark Gashers CW got knocked out by my Storm Peggy 4 times out of 7 & it was in a balance stadium i was too shocked how storm peggy was mad probably coz gingka has given it to me & is now using galaxy peggy instead lol

I Used Gashers CW Coz bulls CW was loose on Rock Wheel so i felt gashers CW was the 2nd heaviest i had to the bull CW
What are you talking about?
I think Cancer & Bull are pretty close in terms of balance and weight (CW's)
Don't forget about Aquario, either.
(Oct. 31, 2010  7:57 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: thanks man! that really helps. when adding the spring, you dont have to take apart the CH120 do you? how would you exactly put it on/in the part?

no worries. I have alot of spare springs from broken pens, and one from a model kit i got a few months back (and yes it was a zoid lol)

You assemble the bey fully then just pull the part attached to the tip out, and put the spring in between the facebolt, and the track part.