Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hey, What would be a good combination of flame saggitario and storm pegasus?
So I don't understand why Cyber Pegasis is so bad.
If Cyber metal wheel is like the Pegasis metal wheel, then shouldn't it be at least decent ?
It's no where near as heavy which the reason why it's awful compared to the original since it is a force smash wheel. Doesn't surprise me at all, it's the same with counter too. Kinda annoying although it doesn't matter much since pegasis and leone aren't hard to find especially since pegasis is getting released again in BB-96.
Thank you !
Also, is Vulcan Horuseus going to get another release apart from the PSP game ?
Cause it is terribly expensive at the moment. ):
I think no one here can answer that unless they have hidden knowledge of TT's plans. (Kai-V, maybe? Tongue_out)
Are Vulcan and Horuseus inseparable? (Like Lightning and L Drago)
Well since the only beys that are in separable are left spin I'm thinking no because I was on drigergts website chatting with him and he said stuff about Vulcan being good at smash attack
What does that have to do with CW-MW relationship?
What's cw mw relationship
Clear Wheel - Metal Wheel Relationship:
The way the two connect? As in Drago Clear Wheel will not connect with any other wheel other than Lightning.
The answer, I believe, is that the two pieces cannot connect with any other CW's or MW's.
(Oct. 30, 2010  2:10 AM)Dan Wrote: I think no one here can answer that unless they have hidden knowledge of TT's plans. (Kai-V, maybe? Tongue_out)
Hahah, I think TAKARA-TOMY will never release it separately, but I am really wondering if SonoKong would not do it since Nile uses Vulcan Horuseus in the anime.

Vulcan and Horuseus are, as far as I know, completely interchangeable with other right-spin parts.
(Oct. 30, 2010  3:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2010  2:10 AM)Dan Wrote: I think no one here can answer that unless they have hidden knowledge of TT's plans. (Kai-V, maybe? Tongue_out)
Hahah, I think TAKARA-TOMY will never release it separately, but I am really wondering if SonoKong would not do it since Nile uses Vulcan Horuseus in the anime.

Vulcan and Horuseus are, as far as I know, completely interchangeable with other right-spin parts.

Thanks for the Answer. (I PM'd Fyuur a while ago, and asked him, so I'll get a definite Answer from him)

Also, I really DO hope Sonokong releases Vulcan Horuseus.
Should I give up hope on Sonokong releasing Grand Ketos? (Now I have to wait for Hasbro...)
Sonokong have already released a starter version of Grand Ketos.....
(Oct. 30, 2010  3:37 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Should I give up hope on Sonokong releasing Grand Ketos? (Now I have to wait for Hasbro...)

Sonokong released 2 different versions...
Seriously, that was even posted in the obvious BB-82 topic. If you looked on eBay you would probably find several ...
(Oct. 30, 2010  3:29 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: (I PM'd Fyuur a while ago, and asked him, so I'll get a definite Answer from him)
Evidence of the compatibility if Fyuuor has not answered you yet :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10691...57309.html
are there any other PTs like HF/S? (ones that change tips) are there any other STs like CH120? (ones that change height)

is it true that the TT CH120 is more reliable than the Hasbro ver, despite Hasbro's generaly better quality? (i heard the hasbro one never locks in place well)
(Oct. 30, 2010  4:37 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: are there any other PTs like HF/S? (ones that change tips) are there any other STs like CH120? (ones that change height)

is it true that the TT CH120 is more reliable than the Hasbro ver, despite Hasbro's generaly better quality? (i heard the hasbro one never locks in place well)
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/informa...tml#bottom
All the existing Bottoms except perhaps WF and XF.
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/informa...html#track
All the existing Tracks except perhaps 90 and 85.

Yes.
Is the Vulcan wheel good for anything?
Seriously? Search around yourself.

The answer is obvious.
(Oct. 30, 2010  9:31 AM)Rashamon Wrote: Is the Vulcan wheel good for anything?

Vulcan seems to be a GREAT Attack wheel.
IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Can someone link me a japanese beyblade forum where I can log in?
It has to be an important forum...
(Oct. 30, 2010  2:24 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Can someone link me a japanese beyblade forum where I can log in?
It has to be an important forum...

Shouldn't you know by now that this thread is for the Beyblade Hobby only?
Is hasbro going to release infinity libra ?