Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 27, 2010  2:56 AM)Dan Wrote: That is a bit-chip protecter, which is unavailable for the HWS or Metal System.
(though there is a clear metal face) I think it comes with they beys, no? I think you can buy them separately too!

The Start of all the "Confusion".

Dan started talking about MFB Stuff saying it was the Bit Protector from the Plastic Gen...
ahh i see. so it protects the bit chip, however it is not a HWS bit protector? i get that. thanks

now I have to go find "plastic things that protect bit chips"

ya, i think that is an appropriete name for this lol
thank you Blaze Wheeler and Dan =D
^^
Hah.
I've found out something. Me and some friends train in a fruit bowl. When I went to the tournament, my uncustomized Dark Cancer beat LLDrago and some other Beys. Did anybody else know that if you train in harder environments you're better?
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:30 AM)Leonwind Wrote: ahh i see. so it protects the bit chip, however it is not a HWS bit protector? i get that. thanks

I'm fairly sure it's official name is Bit/Bitchip Protector.

For a bit more info:
It only goes with a Bit Chip that is smaller than the regular ones, and the Bit Protector keeps it in place.

(Oct. 27, 2010  3:35 AM)Wraith Wrote: ^^
Hah.
I've found out something. Me and some friends train in a fruit bowl. When I went to the tournament, my uncustomized Dark Cancer beat LLDrago and some other Beys. Did anybody else know that if you train in harder environments you're better?

There isn't much "Training" you can do in Beyblade besides Launch Techniques.
By training I meant practicing, Blaze Wheeler...
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:39 AM)Wraith Wrote: By training I meant practicing, Blaze Wheeler...

There is no way to practice Beyblading, unless it's launch techniques such as the Sliding Shoot, Banking ext.
Also you can't practice those techniques in non-beystadiums because you won't get the same results do to shape, texture, etc. Anyways this is off topic so we should stop talking about it here.
Urgh.....
I'll be simple:
WHEN I AM WITH BESTBLADER123, I BATTLE HIM. TO ME, THIS IS PRACTICING.
Simple enough for ya?!
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:44 AM)Stigma Wrote: Also you can't practice those techniques in non-beystadiums because you won't get the same results do to shape, texture, etc. Anyways this is off topic so we should stop talking about it here.

It's on-topic.

It's about his question.
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:37 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:30 AM)Leonwind Wrote: ahh i see. so it protects the bit chip, however it is not a HWS bit protector? i get that. thanks

I'm fairly sure it's official name is Bit/Bitchip Protector.

For a bit more info:
It only goes with a Bit Chip that is smaller than the regular ones, and the Bit Protector keeps it in place.

(Oct. 27, 2010  3:35 AM)Wraith Wrote: ^^
Hah.

There isn't much "Training" you can do in Beyblade besides Launch Techniques.

thanks Blaze! =D
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:45 AM)Wraith Wrote: Urgh.....
I'll be simple:
WHEN I AM WITH BESTBLADER123, I BATTLE HIM. TO ME, THIS IS PRACTICING. I AM BEING VERY CLEAR.
Simple enough for ya?!
You can't get better at Beyblading with Practice, you have to make better combos.

Go ahead, go on an epic training montage lifting weights, running a few miles, dragging tree trunks through the forest, and punching meat in the slaughterhouse, you will still lose with your Dark Wolf.
Okay I'll give you that, but his question was answered by you lol. And if your training in a beystadium yes that is practicing. But we were saying that in a fruit bowl it helps you in no way.

Edit: Beat
^Haha!

training in beyblade is really only for launch techniques, control, and power. everything after that is all up to the bey itself.
@ Blaze Wheeler: I don't use my Dark Wolf. Don't assume everyone has your best Bey.
@ Leonwind and Stigma: Thank you!
The reason I asked this is because I've been told that SF and Dark are bad parts.
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:51 AM)Leonwind Wrote: ^Haha!

training in beyblade is really only for launch techniques, control, and power. everything after that is all up to the bey itself.

The power that you speak of comes from the launcher, and the launcher has limits, so training is only applied if you can't pull the Ripcord/String to it's fullest potential.
lol "fullest"

btw, the haha was a reference to the "Rocky" joke, which made my day
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:54 AM)Wraith Wrote: @ Blaze Wheeler: I don't use my Dark Wolf. Don't assume everyone has your best Bey.
@ Leonwind and Stigma: Thank you!

The whole idea you have of training at Beyblading is kinda a delusion brought on by the Anime.

To go with your delusion I change my answer.

Here it is:
Your Blader Spirit Has no Limit, so keep on training!
I saw a dark aries in AkirasDaddy's selling thread does this mean Hyouma has joined Dark Nebula
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:15 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I saw a dark aries in AkirasDaddy's selling thread does this mean Hyouma has joined Dark Nebula
... This topic is for questions regarding the Beyblade hobby.

Moreover, Hyouma never even uses the black Rock Aries ED145D, and getting a black Beyblade does not mean you join Dark Nebula ... If you do not have relevant things to say, you should not post.
Is Dragoon MSUV the rarest HMS beyblade? If not what is???
A pure gold Wyvern DJ. (I think) (?)
Hahah ok thanks. I wanna get at least a pretty rare HMS bey. Do u know anyones they are rare that can be achieved
Dragoon MS, Slash Riger, Shining God MS, Bloody Devil MS, Dark Leopard MS, Ice Blue Wolborg MS, Green DGMSUV
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:35 AM)Fogot Wrote: Dragoon MS, Slash Riger, Shining God MS, Bloody Devil MS, Dark Leopard MS, Ice Blue Wolborg MS, Green DGMSUV

Alrighty thanks for the help fogot. I appreciate it.
What would be a good way to use the Quake tip from storm capricorne?