Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 25, 2010  12:51 AM)TylerPT Wrote: i sorta regret buying storm pegasis..., ANYWAYS.... why are non takaratomy/sonokong/hasbro beys not allowed? I mean its fake, but it performs the same (EXCEPT GG). cuz when i went to this mall (first timer) I saw SO MANY BEYs... ray unicorno, rock giraffe, earth virgo.. It didn't say gg... but it didn't say takaratomy/sonokong either...
Their quality is bad, the parts sometimes do not fit, and they are otherwise not even called Beyblades because Beyblade is a copyrighted toyline that TAKARA-TOMY owns, which SonoKong and Hasbro were given permission to develop outside Japan.

Moreover, we of course will not promote the purchase of fake items because when that is done, then the real items are not getting bought, and that only gives TAKARA-TOMY less profit, and perhaps in the end less time of existence for Metal Fight Beyblade.
(Oct. 25, 2010  12:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2010  12:51 AM)TylerPT Wrote: i sorta regret buying storm pegasis..., ANYWAYS.... why are non takaratomy/sonokong/hasbro beys not allowed? I mean its fake, but it performs the same (EXCEPT GG). cuz when i went to this mall (first timer) I saw SO MANY BEYs... ray unicorno, rock giraffe, earth virgo.. It didn't say gg... but it didn't say takaratomy/sonokong either...
Their quality is bad, the parts sometimes do not fit, and they are otherwise not even called Beyblades because Beyblade is a copyrighted toyline that TAKARA-TOMY owns, which SonoKong and Hasbro were given permission to develop outside Japan.

Moreover, we of course will not promote the purchase of fake items because when that is done, then the real items are not getting bought, and that only gives TAKARA-TOMY less profit, and perhaps in the end less time of existence for Metal Fight Beyblade.

Kai-V, Have you ever bought a fake bey? If you have which bey was it?
Even I could answer that for you:
No, lmao.
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:00 AM)GalaxyFlare Wrote: Kai-V, Have you ever bought a fake bey? If you have which bey was it?
I take care of my money, hah.
Well my cousin got herself that limited edition LL Drago in the Vortex staduim and I wanted to know does anyone know if it can change modes? The Metal Fusion LL Drago.
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:31 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Well my cousin got herself that limited edition LL Drago in the Vortex staduim and I wanted to know does anyone know if it can change modes? The Metal Fusion LL Drago.
Like any other Lightning L Drago that is not electronic, yes ... You just rotate the Clear Wheel slightly ...
Seeing as the hasbro burn wheel doesn't say beyblade, does that make it different performance wise?
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:35 AM)fjrocks367 Wrote: Seeing as the hasbro burn wheel doesn't say beyblade, does that make it different performance wise?
We can assume so, but no real tests have been done with it yet, I think.
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:35 AM)fjrocks367 Wrote: Seeing as the hasbro burn wheel doesn't say beyblade, does that make it different performance wise?
We can assume so, but no real tests have been done with it yet, I think.

I really hope it doesn't because I can't afford a burn phoenix, i will end up getting FireBlaze
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:37 AM)fjrocks367 Wrote: I really hope it doesn't because I can't afford a burn phoenix, i will end up getting FireBlaze
Chances are, in my opinion, that Burn Fireblaze's Burn will be better than Burn Phoenix's.
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:37 AM)fjrocks367 Wrote: I really hope it doesn't because I can't afford a burn phoenix, i will end up getting FireBlaze
Chances are, in my opinion, that Burn Fireblaze's Burn will be better than Burn Phoenix's.
Okay thanks for the help

I just bought Fireblaze, is there any tests I can do? (In LF, because my BB-32 is on it's way)
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:40 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I just bought Fireblaze, is there any tests I can do? (In LF, because my BB-32 is on it's way)
Hm, a good test would be Hasbro Burn Bull 145/85SD against the same combination with TAKARA-TOMY's Burn ... I am not certain what other tests would really be as effective, but you can always make just two top-tier Stamina customizations battle.
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:40 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I just bought Fireblaze, is there any tests I can do? (In LF, because my BB-32 is on it's way)
Hm, a good test would be Hasbro Burn Bull 145/85SD against the same combination with TAKARA-TOMY's Burn ... I am not certain what other tests would really be as effective, but you can always make just two top-tier Stamina customizations battle.

Should I post results here or in a thread in the Customaization Forum?
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:53 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Should I post results here or in a thread in the Customaization Forum?
In a separate topic in Beyblade Customizations.
(Oct. 23, 2010  1:50 PM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  7:32 AM)Royface3000 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:27 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  4:26 PM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  5:01 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:50 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:24 PM)Leonwind Wrote: seriosly? if it is in S mode, pull down and turn it

still looking for an answer to my question...

Hidden Spirits Hayate

Edit: Uberly Beaten D:

thanks guys.

next question: was dual dragoon ever released as a bey? r at the least, was it one of those spare bit chip designs? What are the origins of Dual Dragoon is basicly what I am asking. i love using him in the vforce game =D

if i do not get an answer by the next page i will assume no one knows and i will move on to another question. no big deal =D

as promised, i am moving on

does Sonokong have thier own seperate beyblade stadiums, products, and/or part/color variants, when compared to TT or Hasbro?

Here's a list of Sonokong's Beyblade products if you want to make the comparison yourself. They're pretty much the same as TT's products other than the recolors and battle sets.

i can get to the link just fine, but for some reason, the pics are not showing up. hopefuly, it will work later ty

Was the original Hopper/Einstien ever released as a bey? (not ms version)

last ditxh effort to get my dual dragoon and hopper questions answered. after this, i give up entirly...
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:40 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

I just bought Fireblaze, is there any tests I can do? (In LF, because my BB-32 is on it's way)

Test Results are up. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burn-Hasbro-Testing
(Oct. 25, 2010  2:12 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  1:50 PM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  7:32 AM)Royface3000 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:27 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  4:26 PM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  5:01 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:50 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:24 PM)Leonwind Wrote: seriosly? if it is in S mode, pull down and turn it

still looking for an answer to my question...

Hidden Spirits Hayate

Edit: Uberly Beaten D:

thanks guys.

next question: was dual dragoon ever released as a bey? r at the least, was it one of those spare bit chip designs? What are the origins of Dual Dragoon is basicly what I am asking. i love using him in the vforce game =D

if i do not get an answer by the next page i will assume no one knows and i will move on to another question. no big deal =D

as promised, i am moving on

does Sonokong have thier own seperate beyblade stadiums, products, and/or part/color variants, when compared to TT or Hasbro?

Here's a list of Sonokong's Beyblade products if you want to make the comparison yourself. They're pretty much the same as TT's products other than the recolors and battle sets.

i can get to the link just fine, but for some reason, the pics are not showing up. hopefuly, it will work later ty

Was the original Hopper/Einstien ever released as a bey? (not ms version)

last ditxh effort to get my dual dragoon and hopper questions answered. after this, i give up entirly...

Hopper/Einstein was not released.
thank you. that means the only way to get one is jumping base + death driger...

there is hope for my questions after all! hazzah. agian, thanks so much

i have decided to simplify my other question into tgis; Any and all info on Dual Dragoon is greatly appreciated
you do know that no body sells the old beyblades axept 4 ebay and stuff
off topic^ and i know. i ask cause i am an old plastic bey vet
Not really, there are sellers HERE that want to get rid of old beyblades.
Some are even new.
Is the Karabiner Grip a buy or no?
(Oct. 25, 2010  4:36 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: Is the Karabiner Grip a buy or no?
You probably meant "[...] a good buy or not?".

No, it is quite useless. It is also slightly uncomfortable to hold. I do not think any serious player has bought it.
This maybe asked many times but i don't know which is the best attack MFB Beyblade around i hate the RF of pegasis so please post any other one which does not have a rubber at the bottom i hate the rubber as it quickly warns out so give me something with a plastic tip or like the HMS Advance Avenger something with a steel tip
Currently there are no metal tips out. But the next best alternative to RF would be WF/XF/HF, though XF hasn't been thoroughly tested yet.