Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 24, 2010  7:27 PM)Rock Leo Wrote: so they wont be released individualy?
There is currently no public plan of Hasbro doing that, no.
Most likely not and if Hasbro plans to do that than we have not heard word of it.
(Oct. 24, 2010  7:55 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Most likely not and if Hasbro plans to do that than we have not heard word of it.
... That is essentially what I wrote minutes before, yes.
would buying a hasbro mobile stadium be worth it?
(Oct. 24, 2010  8:48 PM)fjrocks367 Wrote: would buying a hasbro mobile stadium be worth it?
No. That belongs in Purchase Consultation, also.
which is better raging upper or rapid on l-drago
(Oct. 24, 2010  8:57 PM)fjrocks367 Wrote: which is better raging upper or rapid on l-drago
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...rago_100HF ...
(Oct. 24, 2010  8:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2010  8:57 PM)fjrocks367 Wrote: which is better raging upper or rapid on l-drago
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...rago_100HF ...

thx
I was also wondering if the beypointer acesory isnt coming out why did all those people in the videos on the beychannel have them on there grips?
I'm pretty sure it's coming out...I may be wrong
Most likely beypointers won't come out in America. Also, most of them imported the Beypointers
(Oct. 24, 2010  7:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
There is currently no public plan of Hasbro doing that, no.

Than why do i see people un pcking them on youtube and stuff im confused. It is a mystery
Seriously, is it impossible to figure out that they bought some from Japan ? The videos are months, sometimes years old, and Beyblade Metal Fusion was not even released yet then.
(Oct. 24, 2010  9:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: yey

What does that mean?!
"Yet" ...
This might not go here but, what did my friend do to get me warnings? I forgot to log out at his house. Also, you don't have to take the warnings away from me. I expect you to not because you don't believe me. I'm gonna kill him...
Kai-v watch these.Angle Compass, Beypointer, launcher thingys Metal Faces
(Oct. 24, 2010  9:44 PM)Wraith Wrote: This might not go here but, what did my friend do to get me warnings? I forgot to log out at his house. Also, you don't have to take the warnings away from me. I expect you to not because you don't believe me. I'm gonna kill him...
That indeed does not belong here. Send me a private message.

Rock Leo, you have nothing to teach me ... Those accessories are obviously from Japan.
Does the Takara Tomy Beylauncher LR work with the Hasbro Launcher Grip?
(Oct. 24, 2010  10:42 PM)RFkid Wrote: Does the Takara Tomy Beylauncher LR work with the Hasbro Launcher Grip?

yes it does.
How does the wearing of a rubber bottom work? Why do RFs become slow after some wearing?
The way i see it, when you wear a RF, you use it many times until its performance begins to change.
Because they can't produce as much friction anymore?
Friction burns away the rubber?
It can also not wear down equally, with the same intensity everywhere, creating some 'relief' in the normally flat Bottom. That could create slightly less surface of contact.
i sorta regret buying storm pegasis..., ANYWAYS.... why are non takaratomy/sonokong/hasbro beys not allowed? I mean its fake, but it performs the same (EXCEPT GG). cuz when i went to this mall (first timer) I saw SO MANY BEYs... ray unicorno, rock giraffe, earth virgo.. It didn't say gg... but it didn't say takaratomy/sonokong either...