Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hey I was just curious about what people think of the Beypointer. Does it let you do anything special besides keep points? I was thinking of getting one but I'd like to see what it's all about and what people think of it.
Well, you could get special prizes for getting a specific amount of points but now that is over. So now its pretty much for collection purposes.
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:15 AM)L-Ryuga Wrote: Hey I was just curious about what people think of the Beypointer. Does it let you do anything special besides keep points? I was thinking of getting one but I'd like to see what it's all about and what people think of it.

I think it's good for aesthetic purposes.

I bought the Pegasis Starter for it, and have no regrets. (Although it still hasn't came in the mail yet Tongue_out_wink).
how is pegasus spelled is it pegasis or pegasus
just wondering
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:23 AM)Stevie Moose Wrote: how is pegasus spelled is it pegasis or pegasus
just wondering

The Japanese name is spelled "Pegasis", but the proper english spelling of the mythical creature is "Pegasus".

I use Pegasis to distinguish the Pre-HWS Pegasis Bey from Storm Pegasus.
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:26 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:23 AM)Stevie Moose Wrote: how is pegasus spelled is it pegasis or pegasus
just wondering

The Japanese name is spelled "Pegasis", but the proper english spelling of the mythical creature is "Pegasus".

I use Pegasis to distinguish the Pre-HWS Pegasis Bey from Storm Pegasus.

ok thnx
Its really spelled Pegasus such as the constolation but the beyblade is named Pegasis.

Beat Tired
Are there any advantages/disadvantages to using JB over WB?
As far as I know, there's only Diamond's Lightning L drago combo that's found a use for it.
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:24 AM)momiji manju Wrote: As far as I know, there's only Diamond's Lightning L drago combo that's found a use for it.

What is the real difference between it and WB?

Would MF Earth Bull C145 JB be considered a top-tier combo?
Jog Ball, has little bumps on it's surface, making the bey move similarily like WB.
It creates minimal jump. Because of that, no it would not be Top-Tier.
which is a better metal wheel Bakushin or rock, and why?
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:42 AM)Pyro Wrote: Jog Ball, has little bumps on it's surface, making the bey move similarily like WB.
It creates minimal jump. Because of that, no it would not be Top-Tier.

Minimal Jump?

Minimal = Very little.
So it jumps so little you can barely see it.
Does Any One Know How To Prevent The Rubber Flat From Melting?
By "melting" I assume you mean wearing down.
No, there is no way to legally prevent it.
Unless you stop using it. Haha.
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:44 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: which is a better metal wheel Bakushin or rock, and why?

I don't think Bakushin has been tested much at all.
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:51 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:44 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: which is a better metal wheel Bakushin or rock, and why?

I don't think Bakushin has been tested much at all.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bakushin-Wheel-Testing

So, perhaps Rock is better ...
Heh heh, here's mah collection 4 reveiw: wing attacker (plastic), poulta (plastic), seaborg2 (plastic), dragoonG (plastic engine gear), dranzerF (plastic), dracielV (plastic), dranzerS (plastic), dracielMS, Phantom FoxMS, storm Aquario100hfs, & dark bullh145sd. I used to collect these when i was little but then i couldn't find them, so here i am, 7 years later (no bladers in the area). I just want some reviews.
mostly to Kai-V: Would Lightning L Drago 100XF be a good combo?
ok thankyou very much
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:55 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: mostly to Kai-V: Would Lightning L Drago 100XF be a good combo?
Hah, I have never really tested that or anything, hah. It would not be nearly as good as with RF and a Metal Face, but I suppose it could still do well.
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:55 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: mostly to Kai-V: Would Lightning L Drago 100XF be a good combo?
Hah, I have never really tested that or anything, hah. It would not be nearly as good as with RF and a Metal Face, but I suppose it could still do well.

hmmm.yes,but what about Lightning L Drago 85RF?(or even r2f)its one of the lowest tracks avalible.
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:00 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: hmmm.yes,but what about Lightning L Drago 85RF?(or even r2f)its one of the lowest tracks avalible.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-85-Track...Discussion
Apparently it is still good.
Wtff is a vulcan horseus?